Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

IPOB: More Residents Flee South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: More Residents Flee South East (1392 Views)

Ijelespeaks Invited To A.I.T To Expose IPOB More And More - VIDEO / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities / VIDEO: IPOB More Dangerous To Nigeria Than Bandits - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Beelzebub666: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6949556/simon-ekpa-vs-ipob-dos

Farewell to the East!!!

The fifth person I know closely fled the South East last night. "Never to return again," he said. House now for sale. Lost child due to unavailability of medical care during sit-at-home, lost a younger sister last year due to same problem; lost younger brother in one conflict in Orlu; elder brother lost car to enforcers in Onitsha just before the gubernatorial elections.

Where has he relocated to? Lokoja. "I cannot afford Abuja," he yelled. What about your name? Won't you suffer pogrom soon? He shot back: "to hell with that...I'll change it."

Please, can these enforcers understand that there are things called "rules of engagement in international and national conflicts." Health institutions, the sick, children, women, the aged, civil environments, etc, are exempted in conflicts.

Otherwise, I'm constrained to believe that every armed robber is now a freedom fighter in Igbo land. Although I am aware that estranged coordinators are now on the loose and are not yielding a quarter.
Governments and security do not care. Trouble looms.

© Igbonekwu Ogazimorah

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1484827788930699265.html

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by EmilyD: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Interesting
Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Orlu has been deserted
Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Mide1data: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
SHIT
Seriously, more IPOB issue on NL? I mean what are you guyz problem. Leave this people alone. If the Ibos really hate IPOB, they would have started a protest against them. So 4 god's sake, leave this people alone!!!!!! North protested against insecurity, if Ibos really hate IPOB, let them protest. Abeg free us on NL.
I am Yoruba, and if the Ibos don't hate and protest against IPOB, WHAT'S MA FREAKING BUSINESS?

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Liebermantic: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rid IGBO land of IPOB and other illiterate, violent groups

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by foryourmindnow: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Another day another headache of enemies over imaginary happenings in Igboland.

One BMC will publish one rubbish manufacturered from Lai Mohammed's arse on one fake Daily Trust/Daily Post blog or on Twitter and the other minions will rush to nairaland to post it and comment multiple times to fill the front page (old method). cheesy

God is keeping unity beggars busy with Igbo gossip and propaganda while their own homes are overrun by terrorists cheesy

Igboland, is the only place people are "fleeing" from imaginary terrorists without IDP camps while the people who claim they're enjoying peace have IDP camps all over.

Is God not wonderful? cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by November1857(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Imaginery run away... Propaganda!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by DrGoodman: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by EmekaA125(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Useless Fake News. Shame on you @Op

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by EmekaA125(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Same SE people are in dire need of accomodation from Onitsha to Awka, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri and Aba.

Afonjas, what will it profit you people to dwell so much on baseless propaganda and lies?

SouthEast is bustling and there's nothing to limit her development and progress.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by EmekaA125(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ajumma
Abijaj
helinues

Beejay
Pussybbqgrills
Udele1
Slawormir
Oyigboupdate
NdiMkpurummiri
DubaiLandlord 1
Hollah
Totilopussylick
Olatunji1

U guys should continue ur false narrative against SouthEast which is not in tandem with reality.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Yibo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
We are enjoying the show from far
Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
On Nnamdi Kanu case the Progressives from the South East are demanding

JUSTICE for those Police/Civil Defense/Military Officers killed by IPOB

JUSTICE for those Igbo children who were buried alive for IPOB spiritual fortification

JUSTICE for those Anambra Vigilante group killed by IPOB

JUSTICE for those Traditional Rulers killed by IPOB

JUSTICE for those Cannibalized by IPOB

JUSTICE for many killed all over the region by IPOB

JUSTICE for Businesses and Properties destroyed by IPOB

JUSTICE for the Psychological Trauma melted on the people of the region especially those who rejected the group.

JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by omenkaLives(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fake news from Afonja news media thinking they're smarter than we Okoros.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

Smh.
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cownu will never come out of that dungeon alive,
He will face the consequences of his evil murders, along with his brainwashed monkeys and pigs....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
For the one wey invite us to this thread......

Una thank you ooooo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by helinues: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lies.

SE that is calm more than cucumber. Why are Lagos-Ibadan express way media misleading people?
Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by helinues: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

Smh.

That must be the work of Lagos-Ibadan express way media. I am yet to understand what they intend to gain in lying about peaceful SE.

When Igbos have just attracted investment worth $150m to three states in SE. They won't report that

All SE states are peaceful

1 Like

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Conner44: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
As usual the Legend of zombies and his minions have taken over this thread grin

igbos are simply returning to their homes and places of work/business in different parts of the country after celebrating the Christmas and new year season with their family members at their hometowns

Nobody’s running anywhere lol propaganda kill una grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by November1857(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
helinues:
Lies.

SE that is calm more than cucumber. Why are Lagos-Ibadan express way media misleading people?

This your write up isn't sarcasm as it ment to be, but real fact.. There are insecurity in the East yet there's no single IDP camp as being the case of north and SW , where IDP camp is scattered every where due to insecurity..

Indeed lagos-ibandon express news outlets with propaganda are like 5 &6 !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by helinues: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
November1857:
This isn't sarcasm, but real fact.. In insecurity in East yet their no single IDP camp.... indeed lagos-ibandon express news outlets with propaganda are like 5 &6 !!

You dey mind those Lagos-Ibadan express way media.

They are yet to report the $150m worth of investment attracted by Igbos.. Imagine that
Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by helinues: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 1
Derailing thread

We dey buy bucket of tears oo..

Good cash is available if you could fill one

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Ojiofor: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abroad based criminals and hustlers has turned Igboland into a Somalia supported by idiots like IGBOSON1 who is parading himself as a patriotic Igboman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by sweerychick(f): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mide1data:
SHIT
Seriously, more IPOB issue on NL? I mean what are you guyz problem. Leave this people alone. If the Ibos really hate IPOB, they would have started a protest against them. So 4 god's sake, leave this people alone!!!!!! North protested against insecurity, if Ibos really hate IPOB, let them protest. Abeg free us on NL.
I am Yoruba, and if the Ibos don't hate and protest against IPOB, WHAT'S MA FREAKING BUSINESS?

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
that's because its all propaganda news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by foryourmindnow: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ojiofor:
Abroad based criminals and hustlers has turned Igboland into a Somalia supported by idiots like IGBOSON1 who is parading himself as a patriotic Igboman.
Was it not yesterday una tell us that that IPOB were miscreants and poor people while the rich Igbo men are against IPOB?

How come its now the rich ones abroad commanding the poor ones at home? cheesy cheesy

If someone turns Igboland to Somalia does that mean the person is bringing improvements because Nigeria itself is already worse than Somalia. cheesy cheesy

God will save us from these Afonja from the Waste that have dedicated their lives and even their usernames to Igbo while Fulani bandits have pursed them from their homeland into Benin Republic. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
To all sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders,
Good morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by Ojiofor: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:

Was it not yesterday una tell us that that IPOB were miscreants and poor people while the rich Igbo men are against IPOB?

How come its now the rich ones abroad commanding the poor ones at home? cheesy cheesy

If someone turns Igboland to Somalia does that mean the person is bringing improvements because Nigeria itself is already worse than Somalia. cheesy cheesy

God will not save us from these Afonja from the Waste that have dedicated their lives and even their usernames to Igbo. cheesy cheesy

Was Nnamdi Kanu rich?He was a failed hustlers who found game in Biafra scam agitation industry and he don hammer now.
Chinasa Nworu is another poor hustler who never achieve anything before he joined ranks with MNK to scam our people.
Chika Edoziem the head of DOS is a nobody even in his village.
Ikenga Uruagu is a thug in South Africa is nobody in his home town.So IPOB leadership are made of criminal elements.
Btw my handle Ojiofor is older than IPOB by many years and was pro IPOB at their early stages before I discovered what they were cooking for ndi Igbo won't taste good at long run.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by foryourmindnow: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
Ojiofor:

Was Nnamdi Kanu rich?He was a failed hustlers who found game in Biafra scam agitation industry and he don hammer now.
Chinasa Nworu is another poor hustler who never achieve anything before he joined ranks with MNK to scam our people.
Chika Edoziem the head of DOS is a nobody even in his village.
Ikenga Uruagu is a thug in South Africa is nobody in his home town.So IPOB leadership are made of criminal elements.
Btw my handle Ojiofor is older than IPOB by many years and was pro IPOB at their early stages before I discovered what they were cooking for ndi Igbo won't taste good at long run.
[/s]
I don't know all these people you're calling their names, Udele.

The only thing I know is that I refuse to be in a country where 70% of the population are OK to vote people like these.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: More Residents Flee South East by GeneralOjukwu: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

Smh.

By God's grace, Monday to Friday for sit-at-home.

Till FG get sense. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Warned Igbo's About IPOB / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.