Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders (30923 Views)

Ben Ayade Sacks Traditional Ruler For "Dabbling In Partisan Politics" / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by lagosrd: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
All these paid e-rats they posted the news , they commented first and all their comments follow the same pattern of destroying obasanjo to build tinubu. Its obvious the meeting was held behind closed doors so where did you get your own news from. Yeye people
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by izubext007: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Until we remove party mentality, we will never have a better nation.
America was not built by party
Rome was not built by party
But leaders with vision
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Bimpe29: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's really a personal stuff as to be a card carrying member of a political party or not.

But, one would have expected Obasanjo to be in partisan politics till he dies.
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
iokpebholo:
but u are typing all this rubbish with mobile network that was brought to nigeria by d PDP.......Do u know how many of ur kingsmen who are employed in dt sector??abi u want to compare that with ur outdated train
So network, a private property is an achievement of a government. Following your logic we can now say dangote refinery is APC achievement. Never knew these looter's supporters are this dumb

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Deadlytruth(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
BabaO2:
What is so important about obasanjo that pdp is always clamoring for him to return to pdp?
Obasanjo, ibb and gowon supposed to be stoned to death for their inordinate appetite for stealing public money, physical assets and lands.

Obasanjo criminalized atiku, but suddenly turned around and started fronting for atiku to be president after money has exchanged hands
Obasanjo vehemently rejected state police as proposed by Tinubu thruout his regime, but suddenly now want state police
Obasanjo rejected ipp as proposed by tinubu thruout his regime, but now want private plants to solve Nigeria power endemic issue.
All these show that Tinubu is a sincere visionary leader while obasanjo is just an empty egocentric opportunist
I am glad that there are still persons like you who are not infected by selective amnesia or outright short memory which have become the disease of nearly every commentator on Nigerian politics. In addition to your succinctly outlined hypocritic metamorphosis about Obasanjo, he withheld Lagos State funds over creation of LCDAs by Tinubu claiming that it violated the constitution. But after he left power and returned to Abeokuta, Ibikunle Amosun created LCDAs and made Obasanjo's village the headquarters of one of them and Obasanjo quickly volunteered a landed property of his to be used as take off secretariat therefore leaving one wondering when Obasanjo began to give an opposite interpretation of the same constitution he claimed was against Tinubu's creation of same LCDAs.
Obasanjo frustrated all attempts by the Civil society to hold a confab on restructuring all through his eight years of misrule but he is now an overnight champion of the same restructuring.
Obasanjo signed into law these offensive jumbo pay of National Assembly members and introduced Ghana must go bags to bribe them into approving his evil third term bid but today Obasanjo accuses the National Assembly of corruption and squandering of the nation's revenue.
Obasanjo conducted a sham election through which he handed power over to Yaradua a Fulani man who was among the first governors to sign Sharia into law despite the secularity confered on Nigeria by the constitution, but today he is gallivanting up and down alleging Buhari of Islamization and Fulanization agenda.
Obasanjo purposely left Boko Haram to fester into the monster it is today during his administration when it could have been nipped in the bud but today he is writing letters all over the place lecturing all his successors on how to fight terrorism with commitment. How many would one say?
Obasanjo is a crass opportunist and a very shameless hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by gbemishile: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's your right to pretend like you didn't see my post and move on to the next thread
It's not ur right to use foul languages to defame other people.where ur right stops is where another begins
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You don change mouth because I don burst you .

Now talking about the future , What was the comment Prof wole Soyinka made some days ago when you Tinubu asslickers lied that he endorsed Ashiere Tinubu for 2023 presidency?
what has okoro got to do with being a princess of Lagos. Why hide your identity and pretend what you are not. Why being shameful of your village in enugu

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by 9jaseefinish: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I just bursted one of your lies on this thread

I Gerrit....I saw it.......

Where is the witness box? Uncle helinues can lie oo...!

Forgiven spirit,... grin grin grin grin grin

tribes who forgives the sins of the world, happy are igbos who was called before them......

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Useless PDP and hopeless politicians... hope they did not enter Buhari train to Abeokuta, so that they did not dirty the train with their smelling baggages.

Obasanjo the most useless father of them all...

1. Withheld Lagos funds
2. Did nothing about Lagos Ibadan Expressway, while Buhari is almost completing the project
3. Did nothing about Lagos Ibadan railway , but Buhari started work on it 2017 and completed it 2020, (a space of three years)
4. Did nothing about Apapa -Oshodi- Ojota Expressway, Buhari almost completing it with PPP arrangement
5. PDP commission Second Niger Bridge on paper, But Buhari came and the bridge is almost completed
6 . Sixteen years in power, PIB was not passed by useless PDP, Buhari did wonders with it. .it is now law.
7. East West road was abandoned by PDP after stealing #200billion, Buhari is now completing the road
8. Enugu-Ontisha abandoned by this idiotic PDP , Buhari is now completing it with Sukuk Bond
9. Warri- Itakpe abandoned by this motherfucker PDP, Buhari completed it.
10. PDP withheld Rivers State Money for the Road Projects done under Amaechi, but Buhari release the N75 billion to Wike of PDP
11. Bonny Island has no road linking it to other parts of Rivers State under PDP, Buhari release counterpart funding of N60 billion , the road is 90% completion today
12. Nigeria imports 100% of Rice under PDP, today under Buhari, Nigeria produces the Rice she consumes 100%
13. Under PDP, Governors were unable to pay salaries, Buhari came and bailed them out
14. Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria Road was abandoned under PDP, the road is being totally reconstructed by Buhari Govt
15. PortHarcourt International Airport was rotten as hell under PDP, APC government came and made it one of the best airports in Nigeria with similar work in Lagos,Enugu ,Abuja and Kano
16. Abuja was being bombed daily under PDP, today Abuja people can testify

AND MANY MORE HERE - https://www.nairaland.com/6935108/best-president-ever-history-nigeria

Obasanjo did More than Buhari and tinubu combined.

What did tinubu do in Lagos which didn’t directly enrich his pocket?? Apc has been in Lagos for more than 20 years under same governor from inception bt see what it’s like??
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

You are wrong, you are not a good student of history:

Mobile network in Nigeria The cellular market started to develop in Nigeria in 1992. The first cellular network that entered the market was MTS (it stands for Mobile Telecommunications Service). Since this was the first company, it quickly gained the ‘monopoly’ status and extreme popularity adding thousands of lines to meet all the high demand of local people. The first cellphones didn’t boast many features. You could mostly make calls, send text messages, and listen to monophonic rings. Modern smartphones are like small computers in your hands. You know that a lot has changed since the 1990s. The biggest markets for cellular network to grow are Lagos, Kano, and Abuja. Many suburbs still don’t have wide access to the mobile network, but local networks keep developing their 4G networks and covering more outskirts areas to reach the whole 190 million population of the country. READ ALSO Development of radio broadcasting in Nigeria from 1930s to 2018 There are about 150 million mobile subscribers in Nigeria and many telco companies. Here are the most famous mobile networks in 2018: 9Mobile (former Etisalat) MTN Nigeria (this company acquired Visafone in 2016) Ntel Airtel Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1146671-history-telecommunication-nigeria.html

MPAMA!!!

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by akin9ja78(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Green light for tinubu
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by hush15: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
iokpebholo:
but u are typing all this rubbish with mobile network that was brought to nigeria by d PDP.......Do u know how many of ur kingsmen who are employed in dt sector??abi u want to compare that with ur outdated train

You forgot to mention it caught fire while on so called duty.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Franking: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Selfish old man. Vindictive and pained. Because it will no longer be about him.
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Easylifelomo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Addressing the PDP delegation, Obasanjo said, “I’m no longer in partisan politics and there is nothing that can bring back. Anybody who wants my advice, I will always be there in the best interest of Nigeria.

“Whatever I do in my own life…because I became president on the platform of PDP, PDP will continue to be part of my life. Since the day I tore my PDP card, that was the day I ceased to be a member of PDP. That day I vowed not to be a member of any political party.

“I will continue to be a statesman.”

O pari.

Meanwhile, good evening my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. I plead with you to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
He is a visionary, brilliant and extremely capable and hardworking leader.
Please vote for him.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Gbam, Asiwaju tiwa tiwa Income President by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by freshpzy1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
iokpebholo:

I’m your mind.

I bet you know that 8 years of APC is far better than 16yrs of PDP

Infrastructure wise............a million times better

Thou serviced by debts_____more reason I hate PDP.......they could ab easily done it with zero debt

Security & economy wise_____these are my problems with PMB

But don’t worry

BAT is God sent

I am a benefactor of is govt______way back in 1999

As regarding PDP providing network

Great achievement

But it was long overdue

Still a plus to them sha

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by tope56(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
sokera:
are you kidding me ? I can’t even argue with you because your IQ is very low judging with what you just comment here … how can a reasonable person mention GSM as an achievement ?

But you are claiming building of roads railroad and Niger bridge as an achievement.
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
I guess our emotions come to fore when it come to political discuss.
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by ItswellMike: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thieves
blamingthedevil:
Useless PDP and hopeless politicians... hope they did not enter Buhari train to Abeokuta, so that they did not dirty the train with their smelling baggages.

1. Withheld Lagos funds
2. Did nothing about Lagos Ibadan Expressway, while Buhari is almost completing the project
3. Did nothing about Lagos Ibadan railway , but Buhari started work on it 2017 and completed it 2020, (a space of three years)
4. Did nothing about Apapa -Oshodi- Ojota Expressway, Buhari almost completing it with PPP arrangement
5. PDP commission Second Niger Bridge on paper, But Buhari came and the bridge is almost completed
6 . Sixteen years in power, PIB was not passed by useless PDP, Buhari did wonders with it. .it is now law.
7. East West road was abandoned by PDP after stealing #200billion, Buhari is now completing the road
8. Enugu-Ontisha abandoned by this idiotic PDP , Buhari is now completing it with Sukuk Bond
10. PDP withheld Rivers State Money for the Road Projects done under Amaechi, but Buhari release the N75 billion to Wike of PDP
11. Bonny Island has no road linking it to other parts of Rivers State under PDP, Buhari release counterpart funding of N60 billion , the road is 90% completion today
12. Nigeria imports 100% of Rice under PDP, today under Buhari, Nigeria produces the Rice she consumes 100%
13. Under PDP, Governors were unable to pay salaries, Buhari came and bailed them out
14. Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria Road was abandoned under PDP, the road is being totally reconstructed by Buhari Govt
15. PortHarcourt International Airport was rotten as hell under PDP, APC government came and made it one of the best airports in Nigeria with similar work in Lagos,Enugu ,Abuja and Kano

AND MANY MORE HERE - https://www.nairaland.com/6935108/best-president-ever-history-nigeria

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Morenikeji090(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
My question is... Did obj became president or not.
PrinceOfLagos:

But Obasanjo was used to deny MKO abiola presidency in 1993

You Tinubu asslickers will just sit in one place and be fabricating all sorts of lies to deceive the people

Was it not Obasanjo that IBB used to deny late chief Moshood kashimawo abiola predential victory in 1993?
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
IpobAntidote:

Rubbish, brought what? They actually made money by selling licenses to MTN and others. Most African countries got the same thing in 2001. I was one of the major importers of phones and peripherals back then.
This is not an achievement, it was not an investment by the govt like on roads or trains. All they did was to sell licenses to the eco net and others.
Pls stop that rubbish talk.
The govt invested absolutely NOTHING.
but dey gave out licence to mtn,glo and etisalat abi??APC should also make such policies so that Nigerians can have job abi na by importing outdated locomotive....
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
freshpzy1:

I’m your mind.

Thou serviced by debts_____more reason I hate PDP.......they could ab easily done it with zero debt

But don’t worry

BAT is God sent

Great achievement

But it was long overdue

Still a plus to them sha

pls crude oil is now above #90....We are now in time of surplus so let's see d magic dey are going to do
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
freshpzy1:

I’m your mind.

But don’t worry

BAT is God sent

Great achievement

But it was long overdue

Still a plus to them sha

8yrs of hardship,killings and joblessness u mean....8yrs of buying a bag of rice for above #35000....Suffer no dey tire una
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by kmaster007: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
And some people will still be running deir mouth insulting PMB... God bless him
blamingthedevil:

1. Withheld Lagos funds

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
So network, a private property is an achievement of a government. Following your logic we can now say dangote refinery is APC achievement. Never knew these looter's supporters are this dumb
Policy's can generate wealth in a nation....dt single policy has generated a lot of wealth to this nation....Don't mention dangote refinary sir cos it was d same PDP government that granted him license
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by porthouse7(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu won't be president

Everything is just working against him as it stands

The people endorsing him were either paid or blackmailed into doing so..
just go get ur passport
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
lagosrd:
All these paid e-rats they posted the news , they commented first and all their comments follow the same pattern of destroying obasanjo to build tinubu. Its obvious the meeting was held behind closed doors so where did you get your own news from. Yeye people
so long as Tinubu is planning to become the president of this nation,we will hear more propaganda
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Otogah: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Addressing the PDP delegation, Obasanjo said, “I’m no longer in partisan politics and there is nothing that can bring back. Anybody who wants my advice, I will always be there in the best interest of Nigeria.

“Whatever I do in my own life…because I became president on the platform of PDP, PDP will continue to be part of my life. Since the day I tore my PDP card, that was the day I ceased to be a member of PDP. That day I vowed not to be a member of any political party.

“I will continue to be a statesman.”

O pari.

Meanwhile, good evening my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. I plead with you to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
He is a visionary, brilliant and extremely capable and hardworking leader.
Please vote for him.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
how much were you paid for posting this
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
abc115:

https://punchng.com/i-can-never-return-to-your-party-obasanjo-tells-pdp-leaders/

What a great man, I hope Nigerians will start seeing the good in this people enough to overlook their bad because we all fail to understand that as we are so eager for this country to work some set of people are putting all their efforts out there to make sure it doesn't. Such is life
Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by excomarow(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
iokpebholo:

I hope you also remember that he exploited Nigerians through recharge cards we were loading "*1#".

PDP government messed up big time... Obasanjo was the right person that would have laid solid foundation for feature leaders but he failed. Whatever we are going through in this country is due to PDP bad leadership.

PDP has nothing to show.... By the time APC complete another 8years you see the difference

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should do the same and retire from politics because age is no longer on his side

He should be of the same age with Obasanjo if not older
Yes ,he will.
After he finished his 8years tenure as your president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by DonCandido(f): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wickettt!

Re: I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders by iokpebholo: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
hush15:

You forgot to mention it caught fire while on so called duty.... grin
lol.And that's d best from buhari and his govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly / EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.