Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Should I Travel Or Do Business? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Travel Or Do Business? (25673 Views)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by DAMIMONY: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Biggcake:

What kind of job is he doing there?
.I also have a brother in the U.S.OHIO.Academics though,this guy made me understand it's not easy there despite that he is on a fully government funded scholarship

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
ShakurRapmonst:
If you want to travel out..Please do it yourself..Student visa is the best..apply for a masters program and you get 4yrs with eligibility to work.after school you can also get a job .Most of these traveling agents are scammers ....Doing business too...is risky.. Nigeria business environment is filled with HYENAS,wolves and jackals. Best advice ..Look for a land in a school environment and build a hostel..

Build a hostel with N2.5 million?

12 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Please I need a sincere advice.
Thank you!!!

Nigeria is a complicated country
You fit wan travel with the money and run into scams, they are every where now and more so that money is too small to get you anywhere
You fit start business now make anything happen
Abeg just share that money with us, we will pray for you �

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by kingthreat(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Bros just leave this country... Some story motivational speaker go soon de tell u story how Nigeria is better,no listen ooo...just japa!

You know nothing. People are out here making millions but your best reasoning is to encourage someone to go abroad without a purpose and end up doing medial jobs

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by okuta007: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
JUXTOS:
What you intend to do in one of your favourite European country, the only way you can sustain yourself in Europe with 2.5m for a few months is if you plan schooling there. A well planned business with 2.5m capital will fetch you something in a long run here in Nigeria. Abroad good but not easy as many think. If you get plenty Ego i advice you to do a thorough research before you go waste your money, not all all European countries good as you think.

I have been to almost 50 countries in my life both rich and poor countries and so have never seen anywhere in the world where the government or people of that country welcomes you with money and accommodation and a job when u arrive - i have never seen anywhere you pick money on the ground- and even if you are lucky to visit somewhere and you are fortunate to have family or friends there waiting to assist you blend in, the honeymoon will be over in a week or so as they will give u that job, and move u out to your own place where u will spend that your earnings on bills the system has created to swallow what you earn… lastly, you don’t earn dollars or euros or pounds abroad and spend naira - you spend that hard currency over there too in the commensurate level on good and services like the standard is over there and then the big battle bigins on how to keep some of what you earn and many, i mean many diasporans havnt figured this out in donkey years - so i am not saying people should not travel… travel if you have ur last breath depends on it but if u have a good capital - don’t, trade with it - no matter how bad Nigeria is, if u live within your means - u can make it big… in Nigeria - there are still self contained or BQ in a nice house even in places like lagos, warri or ph that goes for N200k a year - in the western world that your 200k naira can only get you a slum apartment for a month - think people - yes naija may have challenges but if many of us diasporans, knowing what we know now about the abroad, have the second chance to travel and time can roll back to the days of old, we will not even travel to stay but just to visit after we have made it at home in Nigeria - a word is enough for the wise, ka chineke me ziokwu!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by WoundedLamb: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
emecheboy2:

With legal immigration document, to travel is better.
A legal immigration process would usually require a work permit or university admission. OP doesn't have any job yet and his money cannot pay for any degree in Europe. It's most likely he's seeking illegal ways, and that's the problem. He could easily be scammed. And if he succeeds, he'd still have a hard time abroad. I see undocumented immigrants here and begin to wonder why they even left thier countries.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by isukuru3(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Thank you!!!
My dear travelling is better. I can get you a guide on how to successfully travel to Canada without the help of fraudulent immigration officers. You can message me on 07089593577

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Adakintroy: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you cant succede in Nigeria blessed with distinctively average thinkers then you my friend is a below per average thinker.

What am saying is someone dash you that money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Evii: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guy, I advice you buy cryptocurrency with the money them go learn how to buy and sell drugs(pharmaceuticals) after a year of learning, sell your crypto and open a pharmacy...in less than 6 months you mst have doubled your capital. Try this and thank me later bro
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by bblayer: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
Travel with the business.

Bad guy
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Mykelslim: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Leave this country.

Go to Scandinavian countries, you'll make it.

All die na die
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by itubaba001: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Do you think your 2.5m na money . The devil u no is better than the angel u don't . If u want to travel , do u have a sure plug that after the visa , accommodate and immigration matter is settle u will get a job And how long will u be allow to stay ?
Personally me I go do business . Everyday am preoccupied with a business mind . Wit the right business it will pay u on the long run . At least it will pays u bills and u will still have your capital intact . I tried this and am still doing this . I only invested 400k and am better of . Am not yet dere but am getting dere .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAMIMONY:
.I also have a brother in the U.S.OHIO.Academics though,this guy made me understand it's not easy there despite that he is on a fully government funded scholarship

That's the truth my brother, it is not so easy there...
Traveling is not the problem, what will you do when you get there?

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Zowee10(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Olarewaju89:

Na scammer oo pls don't fall for it oo

Hmmm thanks
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Evergreen4(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:
My brother run oh not just travel.. As in RUN.

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Company provide accommodation and feeding twice a day
Saturday is half day
Sunday off
Vacation twice in a year.(Easter and Xmas).
MIND U, U ARE NOT SENDING 1KOBO TO ME.

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).
May God strengthen us all. Amen.
outside Nigeria, The country no get name ?
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by WoundedLamb: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Biggcake:

Build a hostel with N2.5 million?

Hahaha... this made me laugh so hard.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Goldentulip2: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Bros just leave this country... Some story motivational speaker go soon de tell u story how Nigeria is better,no listen ooo...just japa!

LOL
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ennygr8: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omotosho1090905:

Nigeria is a complicated country
You fit wan travel with the money and run into scams, they are every where now and more so that money is too small to get you anywhere
You fit start business now make anything happen
Abeg just share that money with us, we will pray for you �
... I can't stop laughing. Lol. Best advice so far. Lol
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAMIMONY:
08138995952.. JOSEPH MY NAME
Seen... You can delete your number. Thanks.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by WoundedLamb: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).

$800 a month can barely put a roof over his head.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Nicepoker(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
You want to travel out with 2.5M grin some of you don't even know what to do with money.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Goldentulip2: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
There is a probability you can BLOW or loose that money in a business. Business is called calculated risk. My advise is travel out my brother, make some money and then come back and take that calculated risk.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by victormmm(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
If I were you; I will be asking this question from abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by princebishop(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:

5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

Which country are we talking of here
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Thank you!!!
Partner with me let's put this money in crop farming & see it multiply.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Philistine(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
okuta007:

while your are running away from Nigeria - somewhere in Lebanon, some men are thinking and praying hard to find themselves in Nigeria - even without $1 in their pocket, they believe they will make it big within 5 years and become millionaires because of Nigeria’s almost non existent taxes, huge market to sell anything sellable, loop holes everywhere that they can exploit that western organized societies can’t tolerate - and u want to waste that money venturing into the unknown and 10 years later - you still don’t have papers to travel to your land of birth Nigeria. and even when u have the papers, you can’t afford the air ticket and even if u can afford the air ticket - you get to Nigeria and discover most guys who didn’t travel when u did now have houses, cars, now married to the women they love or at least chose for themselves and by themselves with children and u will look lost because u don’t have a house of your own, probably u don’t have a wife and kids and it is now u are trying to hurriedly look for a “wait and take” wife which some family member organized for u as a rescue plan - and you are not even sure her feelings towards you is genuine because probably she too wants to escape Nigeria and she sees you as a means of doing just that!

brother - if i were you, i will go get a chilled bottle of beer and relax - the grass is always greener on the other side - put on your thinking cap and think critically - keep that 2.5 million in the bank so you don’t make stupid decisions in a haste - spend the next 2 weeks researching what u can be selling that people must buy in your area and start doing that with N500k - only

when u start making profits then introduce another 500k into it, be prudent with your money and watch ur life take off for good

if in future u want to travel and live abroad u will not go like a fugitive - but with dignity and on your own terms.

be wise!!!!
God Bless your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by akin9ja78(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Let me tell you a bitter truth, u can be anything anywhere including Nigeria. First fix 2.250m. learn a skill plus trade for a year give yourself 1 year. Before you finish learning that skill you must have been earning some little money start with that little money. After another year go and take your fix deposit. Invest big. Thank me later. Am a graduate i quit going for interview because i cant speak fluent english they wont believe in me. I stop applying and go learn electrical (rewire)plus locksmithing service after a year am now my own boss. In a year or two i should be able to afford a flight ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by damzy88: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
okuta007:

while your are running away from Nigeria - somewhere in Lebanon, some men are thinking and praying hard to find themselves in Nigeria - even without $1 in their pocket, they believe they will make it big within 5 years and become millionaires because of Nigeria’s almost non existent taxes, huge market to sell anything sellable, loop holes everywhere that they can exploit that western organized societies can’t tolerate - and u want to waste that money venturing into the unknown and 10 years later - you still don’t have papers to travel to your land of birth Nigeria. and even when u have the papers, you can’t afford the air ticket and even if u can afford the air ticket - you get to Nigeria and discover most guys who didn’t travel when u did now have houses, cars, now married to the women they love or at least chose for themselves and by themselves with children and u will look lost because u don’t have a house of your own, probably u don’t have a wife and kids and it is now u are trying to hurriedly look for a “wait and take” wife which some family member organized for u as a rescue plan - and you are not even sure her feelings towards you is genuine because probably she too wants to escape Nigeria and she sees you as a means of doing just that!

brother - if i were you, i will go get a chilled bottle of beer and relax - the grass is always greener on the other side - put on your thinking cap and think critically - keep that 2.5 million in the bank so you don’t make stupid decisions in a haste - spend the next 2 weeks researching what u can be selling that people must buy in your area and start doing that with N500k - only

when u start making profits then introduce another 500k into it, be prudent with your money and watch ur life take off for good

if in future u want to travel and live abroad u will not go like a fugitive - but with dignity and on your own terms.

be wise!!!!
You spoke well.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by wazzihu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ajeyo:
Travel out,my neighbour went to London last year April,he has been saving 600k for the past 6 months,its better in London now,jobs are plenty,i meant every word.

Travel to London to do what Job, will he just travel out without any where to stay, consider accommodation and other expenses as well
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Ezmans: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:
How old are you? And by travelling ? What destinations are you looking at ? I would suggest business if you're in your late 20's above, but travel if you're young like early 20's.
good talk
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Goldbw122(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Thank you!!!
Do business, continue doing business that gave you the money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Noss24: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:

5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

I am interested bro. 07062818887 is my WhatsApp number. I will be waiting for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.