Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact (1479 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by lwisee: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
From the evidence gathered and from the facts on ground, it is obvious Tinubu is trying to gather enough support before the APC Presidential primary election which will in turn support Osinbajo's candidacy during the primaries.
That's a good one from Tinubu the great strategist.

It's cristal clear now that Osinbajo is our next president.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu will never
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol. So Tinubu met the president and declared, while going around consulting.. only for him to step down after all these!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Hisbah11: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
Tinubu will never

Greediness won't allow him do that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Oxb90: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
If he ever does that, he has succeeded in writing his name in gold.

But as a Nigerian politician, I know he will never accept to do that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by NGpatriot: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
lwisee:
From the evidence gathered and from the facts on ground, it is obvious Tinubu is trying to gather enough support before the APC Presidential primary election which will in turn support Osinbajo's candidacy during the primaries.
That's a good one from Tinubu the great strategist.

It's cristal clear now that Osinbajo is our next president.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Tinubu or Osinbajo, it doesn't matter to me, their ideas and policies are the same, their progressive spirits and competency remains the same

.. .Tinubu remains a kingmaker and for now, he's a place holder, he's holding the spot for Osinbajo who can not declare or do anything at the moment but when the time comes, he'll step down for Osinbajo who he is actually indirectly campaigning for.

It's going to be Osinbajo at the end of the day.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by headSmasher: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alright
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's the game plan. They know what they are doing. Even some key stakeholders in SWAGA are in this game play together. They don't want to show their cards too quickly, that's why they are playing on the intelligence is of the opposition. Osinbajo is the next President!
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Back2Daura(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can we just have a Nigerian trained abroad 40years of age to vie for president in a major political party? I mean someone who is a foreign trained preferably the US?
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Jostoman: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na to loose LAGOS STATE to PDP they make Jagaban fear pass not his audio ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Back2Daura(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can we just have a Nigerian trained abroad 40years of age to vie for president in a major political party? I mean someone who is a foreign trained preferably the US? Someone that will be honest in his campaign? Someone who will take majority of nigerians to the 21st century ? Give his beloved country steady power supply, good Road networks, modernised universities, state of the art primary health centres, rebourst economic policies,better improvement of the foreign relations and national orientation.
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
That's the game plan. They know what they are doing. Even some key stakeholders in SWAGA are in this game play together. They don't want to show their cards too quickly, that's why they are playing on the intelligence is of the opposition. Osinbajo is the next President!
even the opposition you said they are trying to deceive also have their own game plan which are not known to APC too.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by EXOUSIAng: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Back2Daura:
Can we just have a Nigerian trained abroad 40years of age to vie for president in a major political party? I mean someone who is a foreign trained preferably the US? Someone that will be honest in his campaign? Someone who will take majority of nigerians to the 21st century ? Give his beloved country steady power supply, good Road networks, modernised universities, state of the art primary health centres, rebourst economic policies,better improvement of the foreign relations and national orientation.
LoL.
I know a couple of US trained graduates who are not doing half as good as many of us Nigerian trained...
Your mentality is sickening

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
A political gladiator like Tinubu stepping down for his political son? I can't see that coming or do you mean the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by lwisee: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Horlayhemy:
A political gladiator like Tinubu stepping down for his political son? I can't see that coming or do you mean the opposite?

It will shock you
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by ArewaNorth: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Back2Daura:

After U.S destroyed Afghanistan they installed US based World Bank Director who ended up receiving order from them and looting the Country's treasury with no mercy, the same happened to Somalia, Libya and Iraq.
U.S based people are the most unpatriotic who are always eyeing the seat of power to perpetuate the looting they've been yearning to join from far.
We had the best leaders earlier after receiving independence. Were they US trained?

Your mental inferiority is out of this planet. Don't dwell or confined ur knowledge to US alone. Look up to UAE, China, Singapore and Qatar who got their independence less than 80yrs ago and leapfrog ur almighty US in social welfare and standard of living not the fucking US who got independence over 250yrs ago undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by OneTwoOne(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oshinbajo is not contesting, Tinubu is... And we're fully behind him
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Kaiser20: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mr Tinubu the Bullion van Mafia has tested his popularity as presidential candidate since last week, he was shocked to realize that Nigerians wouldn't want him as a president, Never.
They see him as one of the most corrupt politicians of our time.
Osinbajo has better chances.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Roma10: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
I rather die than handover my dream to anybody

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by Solosolojohquay: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Is actually the opposite ,is oshibajo that will step down for his oga according to what I heard it was tinubu that brought oshibajo to politics oshibajo used to be their solicitor at Mobil Nigeria and tinubu used to visit him at his office across his own office it was later tinubu introduced him into politics
Re: Tinubu Will Step Down For Osinbajo During APC Primaries _ Fact by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Roma10:
Will father die than handover my dream to any anybody

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo / Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi / Obidient Movement London To Assist Girl Sacked For Peter Obi Rally - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.