Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,140 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander (1553 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Geeflow(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Peterkalio:
Instead of you going around scamming people,

Come join me in Agricultural Exportation
Am interested, how do we go about it?
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gravatar:

Just passing
Lol you're smart. I didn't want to do this, but this is the third day I am yet to see my product. And Oscar hasn't shown enough concern. So I'll just tell you guys what happend. I do feel they are working together, he and the man.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Cool, two of you should sort yourselves out.
I'm still waiting on him to clear his name. He claims the man is an elderly man(in his 60's) and the man is the sole distributer of undiluted CBD oil that he knows. Knowing he has been conducting transactions here for a while, I put my full trust in that knowledge and didn't expect this unfortunate thing to happen. The screenshot below is what prompted me to reach out to him.

How did I err?

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
was I wrong to have conducted business with him? Because I have a gut feeling they were working together. But what do I know??

All I wanted was medicine to ease a discomfort and what I got back was someone taking advantage of the situation. And to think the man was even asking me to send even though it's 1000 to him to send to mr victor was nothing short of disgusting. No real Doctor does that.

I don't know what to say. I just want everyone else to be wary of conducting business here. I dunno how long matured men would keep trying to scam people for livelihood.

And to think that was the last card on me, it's really painful.

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hope you are not the scammer here
am I still the scammer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boss Marries Cook Whom He Promised Marriage After Giving Birth To A Boy / London North West Ladies / Help I Want Her To Be Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.