Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lsphcb - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lsphcb (315 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lsphcb by Teeskye(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
I received a message from LSPHCB. I was thinking the sender will be customized but the message I got was through mobile number 09030539809. Pls nairalander kindly help me out to know the authenticity of the message

"The message read thus" Lagos state primary health care board invites you for CBT slated as follows: 4th February 02:00pm at pssdc, magodo, Lagos.
Re: Lsphcb by bobochem: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Teeskye:
I It is genuine.But did you registered for the interviewreceived a message from LSPHCB. I was thinking the sender will be customized but the message I got was through mobile number 09030539809. Pls nairalander kindly help me out to know the authenticity of the message

"The message read thus" Lagos state primary health care board invites you for CBT slated as follows: 4th February 02:00pm at pssdc, magodo, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Spa Imperial Big Val Promo / What You Need To Know Before Using Antibiotics / Can I Drink Or Cook With Water Fetch From Toilet Tap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.