Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Best Investment Platform In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Investment Platform In Nigeria (722 Views)

Why Zabira Is The Most Reliable Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now / Bitclub Advantage Is The Best Bitcoin Investment Platform In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Platform In Nigeria by Vida626(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2022
If you stumbled into this post I know you've being looking for a way to earn money online and you decided to try investment plans.

Although their are lot of website whee you can earn money by completing some type of task I usually recommend to people to try out the investment game.

With a good investment platforms you can invest your money and earn lot of money from it, although there are lot of scam investment platforms which I have tried out myself and it has really disappointed me but investment is by far a really good business category to get yourself into as you can earn lot of money from it.

I will be going through some of the best investment platforms you can try out in Nigeria, the platform I will be listing in this article are very legit and I do recommend you choose the one you feel it is a good platform for you.

Let's dive into this

Investment Platforms in Nigeria

Nigeria is a very big country with lot of ways to earn money online, although they have being lot of people who are skilled in website creation that create some of the scam website you see today, so make sure you do a very good research on a platform before Investing on it.

Although you should know that this investing platform might not give you lot of earnings immediately. But you would earn lot of money if you stick to it on a long run.

PiggyVest- Save Money and Invest in Agriculture and Transportation plans

PiggyVest is a platform which I know that pretty much all of us must have heard about, they are very popular and trusted by lot of people. This is a very good online platform which is specified on saving and investing money in Nigeria.

I have tried out PiggyVest and they are very trusted and I have being using PiggyVest for over 3 years now, most people do think that you can only save money on PiggyVest but that's a big lie because PiggyVest do offer lot of investing plans which you can earn from.

On PiggyVest you can start investing cash up to 5000 naira and earn a 25% gain per annum as returns, you can start saving on PiggyVest with as little as N100 naira. So if their are no Investment plans to Participate in you can start earning using their high yield Investment options, the higher the money you invest the higher the amount of cash you can earn on the site.

Investment interest can be paid anytime, you have the right to set it yourself it can either be paid monthly, quarterly or yearly. I usually do the monthly interest plan though

PiggyVest has a feature on their site known as safe lock where you lock your cash for a certain period of time and after the time is complete you will earn a percentage interest, the interest however depends solely on how long you safe lock your cash on their platform.

PiggyVest offers users a way to check your savings score and they give you tips to better improve your score.

You can withdraw on PiggyVest by simply using your local bank account.

Funds on this site are managed by AIICO which is a leading asset management company.

You can earn from a range of 5% to 50% by Investing on their available plans.

They also have a mobile app with better user interface. You should know that this app is free to download and you can download it either by using Google Play Store or Apple Store.

PiggyVest was founded by Ayo Akinola, Joshua Chibueze, Nonso Eagle, Odunayo Eweniyi they are the Co-founders of PiggyVest.

It was founded on 2016 and it was said to have gone viral because of a tweet made in 2016, they have over 3 million satisfied users on their platform which is a signal to you showing you how legit this platform really is.

Although this is not a plan I will recommend to someone trying to earn massively online but I recommend this to those trying to save money and earn a little percentage from it

Pros and Cons of PiggyVest

Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of this platform

Pros
•Offers you ways to save money easily online
Offers lot of bonuses and point on their platform

•Give users #1000 naira for signing up into their platform

•You earn by Referring someone into the platform

•Good support team

Cons

•You can only withdraw once per day using this platform

•Sometimes reaching their support number tends to be stressful as you will be cued up

•Charge you 75 naira when withdrawing from their platform.

Read the Complete Article: Best Investment Platform in Nigeria (The Truth)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: MTN Nigeria Shares / How To Make Money Through Email Copywriting / Distressed Sale! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Orchid. ₦75M. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.