Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,079 members, 7,942,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Other Means To Earn Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Other Means To Earn Online (187 Views)

Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? / Explore Other Means Of Extra Cash While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Means To Earn Online by sakanifemi123(m): 5:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello,
If you are looking for stress free way to make money online by just using your social media platform to sell stuff and get your commission instantly. The job is easy to do anybody can do it either you are self employed, unemployment, working class or student, so far you have access to internet and you are looking for other means to get cash. This is an opportunity for you to make money by selling online and get commission by the clients you bring to us. If you are interested Kindly message me on WhatsApp, full details will be communicate to you.
Note: This is not a salary job, you get paid based on client that purchases our stuff. WhatsApp me for enquire 07045744738.

(1) (Reply)

Pick The Best For Me / Driver Job Vacancy / Field Sales Officers Needed In Awoyaya Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.