Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Last Long In Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Last Long In Bed (267 Views)

Revive Your male organ To Last Long In Bed permanently / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Long In Bed by Nsikak365: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2022
I was a victim of quick ejaculation.

I would cum within 5 sec,because of this I lost good relationships.
The truth is,no woman wants to stay with a man who can not satisfy them .
It was a big problem for me,so I had to start trying out everything possible I heard could help until I found one and now I can last for at least 48 minutes nonstop.
You can reach out to me if you are interested
Check signature

(1) (Reply)

The Way To Clean The House Step By Step / Cbd Writer & Content Creator / How To Cure Eye Problems And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.