Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend (2745 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by omgvoices: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2022
The simple message this video carried was; ‘You’re not my class, I can’t marry you. The love has simply hit rock bottom after a love proposal to his girlfriend didn’t go as expected.

A video spotted online shows the moment a guy received the disgrace of his life after he decided to take his relationship to the next level by deciding to propose to his girlfriend but was meant with a simple reply; You’re not my class, I can’t marry you.

The funny thing here aside from having water poured on him during the proposal, this same lady who claims the guy isn’t in her class has been spending the guy’s money. It appears he saw the guy as some sort of poverty alleviation programme.

We believe with time, the guy is most likely to recover because to receive such shame in the full glare of your coursemates and other students is something that is really disheartening.

You can watch the video below and simply judge things for yourself. Another question most people are asking is, shouldn’t the guy be smart enough to have seen all the signs with regards to him dating a lady who isn’t much into him when it comes to love? Maybe he was very much blinded by love.

https://esiama.com/video-youre-not-my-class-i-cant-marry-you-lady-disgraces-campus-boyfriend/

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Deserea: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2022
SIMP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by machote: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Not this again.

2 Likes

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2022
S.k.i.t.

3 Likes

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Arrangee nah
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
S.k.i.t.
Very big one o . grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Skitometre..but Dem no act am well ooo...she for slap am .. cheesy grin
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2022
At this point, any man who kneels to propose to his girlfriend deserves embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Is that why she poured water on him? Cruel.
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2022
The girl is very arrogant and useless sad
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:
The girl is very arrogant and useless sad
It's only a skit na..Haba you are taking it too far.. grin cheesy
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's only a skit na..Haba you are taking it too far.. grin cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

grin grin grin
Teddybarz but your signature is quite horrible to the sight..
What made you come up with it tho?
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Teddybarz but your signature is quite horrible to the sight..
What made you come up with it tho?

experience sha. . I have seen more useless pu**y & chick than a mid-wife... Nothing to qive. . Only to collect. sad . .
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

experience sha. . I have seen more useless pu**y & chick than a mid-wife... Nothing to qive. . Only to collect. sad . .
But you know it's not all na?
Common do you know how many guys hurt my fellow women ?
But do we come here to vent ?no we don't we just learn from our mistakes and move on..
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you know it's not all na?
Common do you know how many guys hurt my fellow women ?
But do we come here to vent ?no we don't we just learn from our mistakes and move on..

are you sayin i shud change my siqnature or what? sad. . If u want me to change it, then u people should stop stressin us. We all are humans. . So why una dey do like una no dey shit. Whereas if we check na una go nid men more than men nid u people. . Let everythng be equal. . undecided. I dnt like stressin my self. . . Gals are so heartles and self-entitled.
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

are you sayin i shud change my siqnature or what? sad. . If u want me to change it, then u people should stop stressin us. We all are humans. . So why una dey do like una no dey shit. Whereas if we check na una go nid men more than men nid u people. . Let everythng be equal. . undecided. I dnt like stressin my self. . . Gals are so heartles and self-entitled.
I didn't say you should so I don't know why you so angry..
I do understand your point yve been hurt huh.. everyone has been hurt one way or the other..what makes you a man is how you deal with it.. simple..
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I didn't say you should so I don't know why you so angry..
I do understand your point yve been hurt huh.. everyone has been hurt one way or the other..what makes you a man is how you deal with it.. simple..

u re making a point. . I jux dnt knw how to deal with it. . Reason i remain single. . .i dnt want unnecessary drama from girls. . They are jux there to make things worse. I rather stay far from women than. Render myself useless.

anyway not all of them are that way. . cry
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by bmdmix11: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
cud b skit now, we cant tell cheesy

For your studio recording

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

u re making a point. . I jux dnt knw how to deal with it. . Reason i remail single. . .i dnt want unnecessary drama from girls. . They are jux there to make things worse. I rather stay far from women than. Render myself useless.

anyway not all of them are that way. . cry
You know you have peace of mind when you are single right?if that's what you are comfortable with why not?

Not everyone even fancy this relationship you get?no one loves unnecessary drama..most times this relationship can be stressful..just enjoy yourself alone if that's what you want..

My only concern is the fact that you generalise all women which ain't nice..each gender has it's own fault so it's left for us to do what is right..
Your anger is understood by myself..but it ain't necessary..
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know you have peace of mind when you are single right?if that's what you are comfortable with why not?

Not everyone even fancy this relationship you get?no one loves unnecessary drama..most times this relationship can be stressful..just enjoy yourself alone if that's what you want..

My only concern is the fact that you generalise all women which ain't nice..each gender has it's own fault so it's left for us to do what is right..
Your anger is understood by myself..but it ain't necessary..

You are quiet so kind and tender. . smiley

and i jux . . . . . anyway is good to be good.

so far am good in the heart, i equally want a good person to be in my life. . .

u re made me change my siqnature thou. . Is not all of them. . . cry
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

You are quiet so kind and tender. . smiley

and i jux . . . . . anyway is good to be good.

so far am good in the heart, i equally want a good person to be in my life. . .

u re made me change my siqnature thou. . Is not all of them. . . cry
You are a great person aiit..just don't let situations influence your emotions..and how you deal with people..
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a great person aiit..just don't let situations influence your emotions..and how you deal with people..

alrt. . Tell me more bout yourself.. cry
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

alrt. . Tell me more bout yourself.. cry
I am an alien from the outer world who escaped from a laboratory while under medical examination..

I hope to go back someday..
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am an alien from the outer world who escaped from a laboratory while under medical examination..

I hope to go back someday..

angry angry

WTF?
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

angry angry

WTF?
cry cry
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

so this thing made you to be introvert?

1 Like

Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Palazee(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
meobizy:
S.k.i.t.
[/s] Defense mechanism

Smh
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

so this thing made you to be introvert?

angry

half introvert, half naughty, half crazy. .

depend on my mood grin
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Palazee(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin

Woe to SIMPs
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
cry cry

Smh . . So i'm chattin with an alien?
Re: Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

Smh . . So i'm chattin with an alien?
Yeah...I really wish you weren't.. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look How This Guy's Life Is About To Be Messed By Kayamanta (photo) / Inside Life: Women In Finland Protests Nak€d Against One Man One Wife (video) / Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.