Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,355 members, 7,974,484 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. (1792 Views)

2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Japono: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2022
I hate Tinubu
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

By we, I mean sane Nigerians we biafrans and children of 8

Fixed angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:
By we, do you mean 'Igbos'?
u should know who d haters are already

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Salvador1:
I love your response.
No body hate tinubu.
He's not the right man for the job.
name d right man abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
name d right man abeg
Anyim Pussy Anyim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2022
What was your problem with MKO Abiola?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Keegan:

See your life. When you are bursted, nowhere to hide and nothing to present as facts again. Rat poison ko, elephant poison ni.

Your region is burning and it will continue to because you people don't like to reason like people with knowledge and wisdom. Fix your region first before trying to fix others.
it shouldn't b new to u,an igbo man's house will b burning but he will b chasing rat in another man's house.

Of all the leadership problem n crisis in their region tinubu is their problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by psychalade: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

By we, I mean sane Nigerians.

Your number one reason about Tinubu being the brain behind touting in Lagos is grossly flawed, I don't know how old you are or how long you have been in Lagos. I don't really know when touting problems started in Lagos but it existed during the time of sagari and PA Awolowo politics, people on this forum might be able to give their eye witness account of activities of touts at lawanson, ilasamaja, idiaraba, iponri, obalende, Yaba, itire, mushin olosa etc, there is a particular tout gang leader along itire road called "asorowo" the guy was very ruthless with Danfo drivers, some of them when caught with, loosing ears and hands in confrontations with his boys because the driver refused to drop the 20 kobo levy back then, those were the days when "Ake UTC" became popular in Lagos it was the overthrow of the sagari regime by buhari and idiagbon and the lunching of the war against Indiscipline program that brought some semblance of sanity to Lagos roads back then and to be honest there is no state in Nigeria where the problem of touting does not exist. Why is tinubu being singled out for attack, It's not only him that brought buhari to power why are the others not been discussed?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Anyim Pussy Anyim
so u believe u have to bring someone down first b4 projecting your own candidate?

Can't u project your own candidate without insulting others.

How is anyim any better,have u forgotten d centenary project?
D man that sleeps at every meeting?

Get your fact right,it's only a fool that does d same thing n expect a different result,the same way u insulted buhari n he became president n u started shouting marginalization is d same thing u are doing to tinubu now n d same thing u did to APC.

U insult people n show pure hate n when they win u expect them to carry u along.

U igbos are gradually turning pdp to a regional party with the way u have introduced hate into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
psychalade:

Your number one reason about Tinubu being the brain behind touting in Lagos is grossly flawed, I don't know how old you are or how long you have been in Lagos. I don't really know when touting problems started in Lagos but it existed during the time of sagari and PA Awolowo politics, people on this forum might be able to give their eye witness account of activities of touts at lawanson, ilasamaja, idiaraba, iponri, obalende, Yaba, itire, mushin olosa etc, there is a particular tout gang leader along itire road called "asorowo" the guy was very ruthless with Danfo drivers, some of them loosing ears and hands in confrontations with his boys, those were the days when "Ake UTC" became popular in Lagos it was the overthrow of the sagari regime by buhari and idiagbon and the lunching of the war against Indiscipline program that brought some semblance of sanity to Lagos roads back then and to be honest there is no state in Nigeria where the problem of touting does not exist. Why is tinubu being singled out for attack, It's not only him that brought buhari to power why are the others not been discussed?
Do not waste your time on haters. Anyway let me be clear I do not support Tinubu 2023 just as I do not support Okocha or Kanu to be at AFCON 2022. I believe his time is past. I do not believe those who support him are stupid and I am wise. I just happen to have a different political perspective

Unfortunately many of these people are motivated by irrational tribal hatred and they make it impossible to have a rational and objective debate

Long before "Tuale" we have had Areaboys chanting "alright sir" under the Military government of Buhari. That is a very old phenomenon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so u believe u have to bring someone down first b4 projecting your own candidate?

Get your fact right,it's only a fool that does d same thing n expect a different result,the same way u insulted buhari n he became president n u started shouting marginalization is d same thing u are doing to tinubu now n d same thing u did to APC.

U insult people n show pure hate n when they win u expect them to carry u along.

U igbos are gradually turning pdp to a regional party with the way u have introduced hate into it
Who s my candidate?
Who have I insulted?
Who am i bringing down?
You sound unhinged and irrational projecting accusations I do not recognize

Please answer those 3 questions or shut up permanently
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Who s my candidate?
Who have I insulted?
Who am i bringing down?
no b u type anyim just now,abi u dey trance that time
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no b u type anyim just now,abi u dey trance that time
So who did I insult and who am I bringing down?

You are very rude.

Because you have access to the internet does not mean you should talk to people anyhow. Be polite. What is the justification for the question about trance? Is that how you normally talk to people?
Respect yourself. That would encourage you to respect others
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by TrackerXL: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
You n your Igbos father think you have an opinion but that opinion you both have will be taken to hell where you belong.

Penguin2:

No election is won on Social media but the social media shall be used to reveal Tinubu’s evils until nobody would wanna touch him even with a long pole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by TrackerXL: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Have you seen the movie " when fools falls in love" ? That Is what you just itemized, hopelessness led you to this, you are yet to itemized how Kalu Orji loot d the destiny of your unborn generation, how many times he visited the SW, how Abia he run does not have water or a single overhead bridge in 20 years.

Your bigoted igbo father is here lamenting over the tall Yoruba giant tormenting you miserable souls in Igboland. You despicable igbos are truly shameless. Imagine a fool can wake up write rubbish like this n still walk freely in the streets of Lagos without being stoned to death. Anyway I don't blame you I blame the Yorubas that tolerate your opinion.

Penguin2:

I logically itemized my points but instead of you to respond to them you are talking about Peter Obi and shoe lace undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
So who did I insult and who am I bringing down?

You are very rude.

Because you have access to the internet does not mean you should talk to people anyhow. Be polite. What is the justification for the question about trance? Is that how you normally talk to people?
Respect yourself. That would encourage you to respect others
keep quiet there
U igbos should learn to respect yourself first by removing d log in your own eyes b4 trying to remove d log in other people's eyes

It is in igbo land that every family has a child in white man prison but they aren't concerned,tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that a woman will give birth to a baby n be given 500 naira but they aren't concerned, tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that they have filth everywhere n all their roads are too bad n social amenities are denied d citizens but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that Simon ekpa n d other faction of ipob are fighting supremacy battle n using their able bodied man as collateral damage but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that a governor will b asked of plans he has for his citizens and his only response is my state is in God's hands,but they ain't concerned tinubu is still their problem

It is in igbo land a governor will b asked about completion of a flyover n his reply will b "how many cars do they have"....but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that sit at home will b enforced for 4 days in a week thereby crippling all activities but they aren't concerned ordinary market shutdown in ibadan to honor d king that passed away igbos wailed for a week for they aren't concerned about d 4 days sit at home in their region.

It's annoying when u want to claim the best and perfect in another man's land and your land is in chaos,y don't u arrange your home first b4 putting mouth in another man's house.

It's really annoying n u igbos have to deal with that first,put your house in order first.

Tinubu stole from Lagos but Lagos is still working n u won't let us rest but orji uzor kalu, T.A orji n co stole abia dry to the extent that a whole state was referred to as a glorified village but igbos don't care

They will prefer to leave d big log of wood in their eyes n cry always about d small log in another man's eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Omoluabi kankan o si l'ara re pin pin

You accuse others of hate when you are full of nothing but vile hatred
You are an embarrassment to Yorubas with this rant. Totally lacking in manners , objectivity or logic
You read one post and projected all the hatred in you on to me

FYI
I am not Ibo

Everything you are accusing your imaginary Ibo enemies of you are guilty of

Calm down and be more rational in your approach and free yourself of binary thinking

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
keep quiet there
U igbos should learn to respect yourself first by removing d log in your own eyes b4 trying to remove d log in other people's eyes

It is in igbo land that every family has a child in white man prison but they aren't concerned,tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that a woman will give birth to a baby n be given 500 naira but they aren't concerned, tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that they have filth everywhere n all their roads are too bad n social amenities are denied d citizens but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that Simon ekpa n d other faction of ipob are fighting supremacy battle n using their able bodied man as collateral damage but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that a governor will b asked of plans he has for his citizens and his only response is my state is in God's hands,but they ain't concerned tinubu is still their problem

It is in igbo land a governor will b asked about completion of a flyover n his reply will b "how many cars do they have"....but they aren't concerned tinubu n Lagos is their problem

It is in igbo land that sit at home will b enforced for 4 days in a week thereby crippling all activities but they aren't concerned ordinary market shutdown in ibadan to honor d king that passed away igbos wailed for a week for they aren't concerned about d 4 days sit at home in their region.

It's annoying when u want to claim the best and perfect in another man's land and your land is in chaos,y don't u arrange your home first b4 putting mouth in another man's house.

It's really annoying n u igbos have to deal with that first,put your house in order first.

Tinubu stole from Lagos but Lagos is still working n u won't let us rest but orji uzor kalu, T.A orji n co stole abia dry to the extent that a whole state was referred to as a glorified village but igbos don't care

They will prefer to leave d big log of wood in their eyes n cry always about d small log in another man's eyes
And were you there when I was born for you to declare me Ibo?

You do not sound like you have a functioning brain.

You are not helping Tinubu with this because the impression is created that those supporting him have no brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by olabukola: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Who s my candidate?
Who have I insulted?
Who am i bringing down?
You sound unhinged and irrational projecting accusations I do not recognize

Please answer those 3 questions or shut up permanently
The thing the post you quoted accused you off is the same thing you accused those children of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
olabukola:
The thing the post you quoted accused you off is the same thing you accused those children of hate.
I do not understand your English. Please translate
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Penguin2: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
psychalade:

Your number one reason about Tinubu being the brain behind touting in Lagos is grossly flawed, I don't know how old you are or how long you have been in Lagos. I don't really know when touting problems started in Lagos but it existed during the time of sagari and PA Awolowo politics, people on this forum might be able to give their eye witness account of activities of touts at lawanson, ilasamaja, idiaraba, iponri, obalende, Yaba, itire, mushin olosa etc, there is a particular tout gang leader along itire road called "asorowo" the guy was very ruthless with Danfo drivers, some of them when caught with, loosing ears and hands in confrontations with his boys because the driver refused to drop the 20 kobo levy back then, those were the days when "Ake UTC" became popular in Lagos it was the overthrow of the sagari regime by buhari and idiagbon and the lunching of the war against Indiscipline program that brought some semblance of sanity to Lagos roads back then and to be honest there is no state in Nigeria where the problem of touting does not exist. Why is tinubu being singled out for attack, It's not only him that brought buhari to power why are the others not been discussed?

Thank you for trying to give some historical background to the touting menace...

But you see why I’m indicting Tinubu? By 1999, it was obvious that the world was entering a new era and some certain elements can no longer be tolerated in our society like those touts.

Now, when Tinubu came to power, was he not supposed to see to it that their menace ends once and for all? He didn’t do that. He rather embraced them and gave them backbone upon which they stand till this day.

Now as metropolitan as Lagos is, touts still fill its streets. Is it supposed to be so?

I might be wrong but I’m not sure there’s anywhere in Nigeria that you can find something similar to what happens in Lagos. And if you are sincere with yourself you would agree with me.

When Peter Obi came to power in Anambra, Upper Iweka was a no go area. He made sure he dislodged the irritants there. He didn’t embrace them and gave them portfolios.

Check am na
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Bounceboune7: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank you for trying to give some historical background to the touting menace...

But you see why I’m indicting Tinubu? By 1999, it was obvious that the world was entering a new era and some certain elements can no longer be tolerated in our society like those touts.

Now, when Tinubu came to power, was he not supposed to see to it that their menace ends once and for all? He didn’t do that. He rather embraced them and gave them backbone upon which they stand till this day.

Now as metropolitan as Lagos is, touts still fill its streets. Is it supposed to be so?

I might be wrong but I’m not sure there’s anywhere in Nigeria that you can find something similar to what happens in Lagos. And if you are sincere with yourself you would agree with me.

When Peter Obi came to power in Anambra, Upper Iweka was a no go area. He made sure he dislodged the irritants there. He didn’t embrace them and gave them portfolios.

Check am na
y are u more concerned with happening in Lagos than igbo land?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

No election is won on Social media but the social media shall be used to reveal Tinubu’s evils until nobody would wanna touch him even with a long pole.

Are you one of the delegates to the APC Presidential Primaries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by DaddyFabooluz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
system21:

You made no sense

Is it possible for someone without a brain to make sense out of anything?

The answer is NO
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by Keegan: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
keep quiet there

No matter how much you try to talk sense into their heads they won't heed. Their ways of reasoning are quite different to we normal people. They are worse than the Fulanis they love to hate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by swaggerjack: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:
A leopard they say does not change its spots. That’s what we reminded Nigerians in 2015 but they ignored us and today everybody is having a runny nose. That same way we are shouting on top of our voices against Tinubu hoping that this time Nigerians will heed.

Tinubu proponents have been trying so hard to sell the Tinubu candidacy but the more energy the seem to invest in the project, the more greater section of Nigerians seem to have a hardline stance against the thought of Tinubu succeeding Buhari.

These Tinubu proponents have sometimes, if not most of the time, accused anti-Tinubu elements of hatred or other demeaning names but I want to use this medium to itemize our problem with their principal and why we do not wish to see him succeed Buhari.

But before then, I would like to let you know that this piece will not be talking about Tinubu’s age and true origin or whatever. You know why? Because as much we want the youth to take over, there’s nothing wrong with having our fathers still take charge if the people so desire. And about Tinubu’s true origin, I feel those things are unnecessary noise because his age and true origin has nothing to do with his capacity. So, now you know I’m not going to talking about his age and true origin, let’s get down to business. I hope say you don chop breakfast sha. Not breakfast of heartbreak o. Lol.

1) LAGOS TOUTS
Let me tell you a very short story. I accompanied a friend who moved from Enugu to Lagos when he moved. One of the greatest shocks I had was that at the entrance of his estate in Lekki, a group of tout waved down the cargo bus and insisted that they be settled before the bus enters. We thought it was a joke but when they insisted, we paid.

Now this guy had some Turkish Chair shipped from abroad. The day he went to pick them from Wharf, these same guys waved down the cargo truck carrying these chairs and insisted they must be paid 5k before they pass. We asked them why we were paying and they said “we should go ask our papa”.

Chibuzor, my classmate, came to Lagos to drive Korope after work wasn’t forthcoming after school. His route was to be from Ajah to Lakwe. But Chibuzor could not continue because he was paying over 3k to touts everyday and as such won’t be able to make delivery. Now Lagos govt has officially added #800 to that with MC Oluomo boldly telling the world that the new fare does not affect “union” payment.

These are just my personal experiences. Others have their tales with these touts. And they are untouchable because they derive their power from Tinubu their godfather. From MC Oluomo to the least of them all at every junction in Lagos, they live and behave as though they own the world.

Now, all this mess started with Tinubu. And I heard they have structure. With every group of agberos having their commander who reports to Tinubu. They are boys used in executing elections.

Give Tinubu Nigeria and he will bring MC Oluomo from Lagos to Abuja. He will raise touts in every Abuja junction. And not just Abuja. With his love for NIRTW touts, Tinubu will resurrect NURTW in every state and people them with social irritants. “Owo mi da” will now be transported from Lagos to all over Nigeria.

2) FAMILY IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS IN LAGOS

Seyi Tinubu is charge of advertising in the entire Lagos. Make Tinubu president and Seyi Tinubu will be in charge of advertising in the whole of Nigeria.

Tinubu’s daughter is Iyaloja General of Lagos, consistently imposing exorbitant fees on peasant traders in different Lagos markets. Make Tinubu president and his daughter will become Iyaloja General of Nigeria. With every Nigerian market under her command with freedom to impose whatever fee she so desires. You think it can’t be done? Wait until the army is deployed to enforce the decision of Iyaloja.

Remi Tinubu, his wife, has been Senator since 2011. Despite the position and money Tinubu has gotten, he wouldn’t allow another person ascend to that position, it must be his wife. If that is not greed, I wonder what you will call it. Make Tinubu president and Remi Tinubu might just become the Senate President. Are you in doubt?

3) TINUBU DOES NOT SEE THE WHOLE COUNTRY AS HIS CONSTITUENCY

Yes. To Tinubu, the map of Nigeria only contains North and the Southwest.

Am I wrong? I don’t think so. Since 2015 that Tinubu shot to national prominence after APC won, he has NEVER visited any state in the Southeast and Southsouth. I would like to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Southeast has been in turmoil and Tinubu has never raised an eyebrow. You know why? Because it’s not his business. “The Okoros can all burn in hell if that’s what they choose”.

But not so with the affairs of the north. Tinubu is always paying condolence visit to northerners, even those who lost their cat. He doesn’t blink in making huge donations to help cushion the effects of banditry or market fires as the case maybe.

But a whole Alex Ekwueme died, a former Vice President of Nigeria, and Tinubu never paid a condolence visit.

Even his SWAGA campaigners continued in that line by making consultations everywhere in the north and southwest but never considered any traditional ruler or political stakeholder in the SS and SE worth consulting.

Now how do you expect us to vote a man who has stratified Nigeria even before ascending power? From Tinubu’s body language, it’s obvious he’s just tolerating Igbos in Lagos because he doesn’t have the Presidential powers yet. If he ever gets it, I can only imagine what he would do.

4) SINCE 1999, TINUBU HAS BEEN THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

Yes! You read it right and I’m sure you know it’s true. Since 1999, Tinubu has been ruling Lagos even after his tenure expired in 2007.

To perpetuate himself in power he established the notorious Governor Advisory Council (GAC); a body only existent in Lagos. This GAC decides who becomes Governor in Lagos and consequently teleguide his actions and decisions while in govt.

Akinwunmi Ambode went against this GAC and got his fingers badly burnt.

That’s what Tinubu will do with Nigeria. Vote for Tinubu as president once and you have voted him as president of Nigeria for as long as he is alive. Because just like he established a dynasty in Lagos, so shall he establish it in the entire country such that at the end of his tenure, only those who he chooses shall ascend any political post in Nigeria. It’s who he is. And he can’t change now.

5) ALPHA BETA
The Alpha Beta saga is so infamous that every political observer in Nigeria knows about it.

Tinubu established a company to help Lagos govt collect tax and shall be collecting 10% of whatever is generated.

This is a function that ordinarily should be handled by Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue but I’m sure that parastatal has been rendered redundant.

Vote for Tinubu and Alpha Beta will replace FIRS. And yes, the company will be collecting 10% of every amount it helps the govt generate. If he could do it in Lagos, he can do it in Abuja. You won’t stop him when he would have the entire army and police under his command.

6) HIS 2015 TREACHERY AGAINST SOUTHERN NIGERIA

In 2015, Tinubu went into alliance with the north against a sitting Southern President.

He accused Jonathan of marginalizing the Southwest but Jonathan supported Mulikat Akande, a Yoruba woman, to become the House of Rep speaker but Tinubu ordered his ACN boys at the House of Rep to support Tambuwal, a northerner, instead. When Mulikat eventually lost out through Tinubu’s instrumentality, he (Tinubu) turned around and used the press to sing how Jonathan is marginalizing the Yoruba in his govt.

In January of 2012, Tinubu organized protesters to Ojota square to protest against subsidy removal but this same subsidy is about to be removed and Tinubu is quiet.

Tinubu and his media allies sang to crescendo, how Jonathan is incompetent because he can’t defeat Boko Haram. Buhari has spent more than 6 years and Nigeria’s problem has increased from not only Boko Haram but bandits and rampaging Fulani herdsmen. But Tinubu has lost his voice.

Some people say Tinubu was simply playing politics. But I say that anybody who can play such dangerous politics should also be repaid dangerously. Tinubu’s brand of opposition politics was not informed by altruistic good of Nigeria but by his quest for power and how he move closest to the presidency.

For that, we say that for his treachery against the south, Tinubu is unfit to take whatever is due for the south and that he shall be repaid in his own coin in the coming elections.

So this piece doesn’t get too long, I’m going to stop here.

I believe I’ve laid out very practical and logical reasons and would want to see whoever is responding to me respond to each point with practical and logical counter and not some emotional tantrums and insults.

Penguin is a bird of reason!!!
Well articulated with logic and no sentiments. This is how grown men present their arguments, not through pedestrian and kindergarten resorts to tribalism .
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by swaggerjack: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
economia:

for the first time that I have noticed on this forum, an igbo has come out to express his opinion on tinubu presidency attempt. i respect you and your opinion.

your arguments are valid, not all these tinubu this tinubu that.

i hate bitterness against another without reason.

once again, I respect your opinion.

One of the few mature people on here.
Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by swaggerjack: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
And were you there when I was born for you to declare me Ibo?

You do not sound like you have a functioning brain.

You are not helping Tinubu with this because the impression is created that those supporting him have no brains

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by TrueNigerian300: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga...keep your sermon to yourself the only reason you guys don't want Tinubu is nothing but hatred. It's the same reason you guys didn't want Buhari it has nothing to do with competence. You voted Jonathan, what is the difference between him and Buhari? Was Jonathan a competent president? Someone that was measuring success based on number of people that acquired private jets even though there is extreme poverty in the land. What did Jonathan do for Igboland Even your daughter couldn't complete or built a good international airport in Enugu. You guys cry marginalization everytime but six years was too small to make any reasonable change to your region when you had the opportunity. Even an Igbo president might not give you guys the opportunity Jonathan gave you guys so other people don't cry marginalization. Ngozi and Patience were more like the president and call the shot. Even Jonathan said Igbo were the backbone of his presidency. Please tell us what Jonathan did for the south east that made you guys voted him again. The only thing you can all say is that he put your sons and daughters in high posts but they were all useless to bring any tangible infrastructural development back home.They were only stealing and forgetting you guys cry you are marginalized and it's an opportunity to take development to the east.

Now, we have a fundamental problem as people and if we all don't change our mentality Nigeria can't be better than it is no matter who becomes the president. All those fools fighting for the office none of them can't make any real change, they are just going there to have fun. The mentality of the people determine how a country would look like and what we experience is the result of our collective contributions. Nigeria is a corrupt country, is an average Nigerian not corrupt? Tell me what Nigeria is that an average Nigerian isn't? So the problem isn't just leadership but people's problem. We have a very poor mentality about life. Until we are able to identify that we have a problem as people. You can only solve a problem you are aware of you can't find solution to something you don't see as a problem, that is our reality today. We only think leadership is our only problem which is not totally true.

There is no country structure as Nigeria on earth, you can't build anything on a wrong foundation and expect a good result.Till today we still foolishly blame the British for our woes whereas they gave us the best form of government that is suitable for us, but we foolishly destroy it. Just less than 10 years those people left extreme corruption and power play began and we still blame them.

Do I personally like to see a Tinubu's presidency? The answer is no but the guy understands politics and knows how to build bridges across the board. Tinubu has been nurturing this ambition for a long term, you think he gave Ribadu or Atiku the ticket for free the other times? His idea has always been that let me support a Northener and after him he will support me as well to be president. He has failed in the past to support a wining candidate but he won in 2015.And it is time for him to reap what he has sew.Now matter how much you guys hate him as it is going he looks like the candidate to beat. Instead of you to focus on how your own candidate will win you busy hating on him and why he should not be president, this is what your foolish elders are doing as well. Why not focus on how Igbo will get the ticket than focus on why Tinubu should not be president. Moreso, you guys don't deserve the APC ticket and if you think you do and expecting the ticket from them, then you are all politically foolish. Go and struggle it out with Saraki and Atiku in PDP. Some of you are so hateful and have no shame showing your hatred to anyone who disagree with you. How can some people be this hateful.

Hate has never taken guys anywhere and it will never!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by maybet081: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just imagine, NEGODI

Re: 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
I would so love to see him humiliated come 2023!
Lagos State "Al Copone"! grin

Let him spend all that Bourdillon-Bullion van loot . . . .he can keep looting Lagos State. We dash am! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Why ‘we Are No Longer Taking Orders From Nnamdi Kanu’ – Simon Ekpa / UK Government Publishes 56 Dead Nigerians, Others With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.