Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (29186 Views)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Emuforlife1: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have said it and will keep repeating. 2023 is for either Osibanjo or Ameachi, bring Tinubu and we will massively vote Atiku or Tambuwal.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Tribu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abeg remove Ortom is Benue a Muslim state?
Friend22:

I like people like you who always bring religious sentiments into clear issues even if it gives us more ground to support Muslims anywhere anyhow.

If you like to play the religious card,be our guess..

Have you asked your dull self if any Muslim has ruled any southern state since our return to democracy.

In fact,from available record: no Muslim has been a deputy governor in the whole of south south(I am talking about Niger delta region)yet you want the north who are majority Muslims to give tickets to non Muslims?

Guy, how you take dey reason?

I ask again:Why are you guys being such bigoted nimbys?
Yet,you what to keep playing that religious card.

But we know Christians have ruled northern and mid-beltan states.
From Patrick Yakowa,to Ortom to the guy in Jos .

I don't know what's this noise maker trying to prove?! undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Gireiboy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
naija4life247:
Almajaris think we give a damn about them
They own the country grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by tesseract: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
juman:
The southerners let the country down for fourteen years as presidents.

A northern christian is a break away from the circus of incompetence.
But your darling bubu has already trumped that in less than eight years...what a record breaker
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by tesseract: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emuforlife1:
I have said it and will keep repeating. 2023 is for either Osibanjo or Ameachi, bring Tinubu and we will massively vote Atiku or Tambuwal.
Oga who is the 'we'...? Abeg speak for yourself.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by sultry69(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..
Keep shut,Northerners loved Osibanjo( from their Emirs to the citizens) like no tomorrow because he isn't a bigot like you, children of hate from the yeast.

I think you can read from this Twitter messages,some even say b4 11 am, on the election day,it will be over for your dear party in the yeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by blkmum700: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntonVince:

No, they were not.
The core Muslim-dominated NE and NW states never at any time voted OBJ or GEJ.

The South and NC gave OBJ and Jonathan victory in 2003 and 2011 respectively.
In 2011 for instance, Buhari won in Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara states.

...and note that most of those states had sitting PDP governors at the time, most of whom later won their own guber elections on the platform of the same PDP, after successfully delivering their states to Buhari's structureless CPC.

cheesy grin

The election results for 1999 is still very much online ,OBJ won know state in the Southwest against Chief Olu Falae but he clears the North.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Amalekki: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..
You guys need to stop your nursery school political analysis. National politics is not community or campus politics. Stop all these meaningless conclusions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Lovenorth: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
bjdon:

Not correct. 8n 2003 Obj scored more votes across the North than Buhari. Osinbajo is seen as being loyal to Buhari. If Buhari indicates his support for the VP, many in the North will vote accordingly
Let me tell you Buhari would never endorse Osinbajo even in his dream. If there is any Southerner that would be president come 2023 it should be Tinubu, if not another Northerner would come and rule for 8 years
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Rayjnr: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Stop this stupid arewa thing Jare, must arewa be in the picture?
Can't we just have a yoruba and Igbo?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Mko123(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
bjdon:

Not correct. 8n 2003 Obj scored more votes across the North than Buhari. Osinbajo is seen as being loyal to Buhari. If Buhari indicates his support for the VP, many in the North will vote accordingly
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by tollyboy5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

Let me tell you Buhari would never endorse Osinbajo even in his dream. If there is any Southerner that would be president come 2023 it should be Tinubu, if not another Northerner would come and rule for 8 years
Ok buhari will endorse tinubu? cheesy
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Decryptor(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
LMAO!

Fulanis are the greatest chessmasters!

Game plan:

*Produce Osibanjo as Presidential aspirant and El Rufai as running mate...

*Gather votes from the South West because of Osibanjo and inevitably from the North because of El-Rufai...

*When Osibanjo is finally elected, dispose of him in every possible way (including but not limited to "permanent disposal" or methods involving impeachment)...

*As the constitution requires, El-Rufai takes over the office of President which brings power back to the North. cheesy
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Lovenorth: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ok buhari will endorse tinubu? cheesy
It should be Tinubu or another Northerner

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by ablejesus26(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
The Prof is a good man but as long as he is in that evil party??
NO NO NO.
Them go dey use am play ball
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by gowaga68: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
You need to learn how the northern play their games (politics).

Saying "we" won't vote for *Christian* is fallacy. How did Obj and co got to that seat ?

Hisbah21:
funny enough. [s]This people are the average northerners which are few[/s].. the [s]north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain[/s]. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by juman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
tesseract:

But your darling bubu has already trumped that in less than eight years...what a record breaker

Everywhere in the world, the economy is tensed due to covid 19.
Here in the west we are under big restriction. Economy is bad as well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by bilulu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
The attributes of loyalty, trust & reliability Prof. Osinbajo has shown so far as a VP has endeared him to most of Mr. President supporters.

He has also shown capacity and competence in key areas he was assigned. He's eminently most qualified by age, academic, and socioreligious considerations.
what capacity are you talking about? how many people has his programs alleviated from poverty? with his programs like trader moni, npower poverty keep sinking deep, we ve become the poverty capital, his office is handling the economy, can you say anything good about the crumbled economy? what capacity and competence are u really talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by gowaga68: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
What then are you insinuating?

Or kuku tell us not to vote at all.

Decryptor:
LMAO!

Fulanis are the greatest chessmasters!

Game plan:

*Produce Osibanjo as Presidential aspirant and El Rufai as running mate...

*Gather votes from the South West because of Osibanjo and inevitably from the North because of El-Rufai...

*When Osibanjo is finally elected, dispose of him in every possible way (including but not limited to "permanent disposal" or methods involving impeachment)...

*As the constitution requires, El-Rufai takes over the office of President which brings power back to the North. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by TimeTraveller: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

The north voted Abiola over Tofa. The north also voted OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by tollyboy5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

It should be Tinubu or another Northerner
You didn't answer my question. Who will buhari endorse ?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is why they unbanned Twitter. They see Nigeria youths as pawns.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by yemzone(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rayjnr:

Someone from the south as president and another from the north as V.P and vice versa. That's how it has always been.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Zimmermann(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Two short men is a bad combo...the international community are gonna think Nigeria is full of midgets cheesy
Find someone else to pair Osinbajo with grin

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by gowaga68: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Can't we just have Nigerian?
Just as you stated.
Rayjnr:
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by chukwuibuipob: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
cool Pa Osi/ Zulum.El Rufuse and his family are TERRORISTS.His Useless son go taunt us with his Twitter
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by gowaga68: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tell them.
TimeTraveller:

The north voted Abiola over Tofa. The north also voted OBJ.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
sultry69:
Keep shut,Northerners loved Osibanjo( from their Emirs to the citizens) like no tomorrow because he isn't a bigot like you, children of hate from the yeast.

I think you can read from this Twitter messages,some even say b4 11 am, on the election day,it will be over for your dear party in the yeast.

is that what u think
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Akhee:
The same way the northerners didn't vote for a Christian in 1999,2003,2011 right?. Why can't you just increase your Disk skull frequency....dis how you people will come here and be wasting people time, spreading rumors. Kaiii be careful...

i knw my people,its just rigging if you knw u knw
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
sultry69:

very funny comment
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gireiboy:

IPOB spotted! shut the hell up, you! son of a bitch doesn't know anything about the north.

idiot i was born and raised in central north(kaduna).. i hate Ipob beyond imagination..learn to ask before u talk block head
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Uyi168: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
So, how did obj get their votes in his two terms?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman / Exclusive: Lagos Cp’s Transfer In Transit, APC Working On Exit / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.