Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja (751 Views)

Road Trip Experience On Major Highways This Period / Road Trip: Awka To Lagos / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by Louisschafer(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello guys!

I will be driving from Owerri to Abuja in a couple of days, I'll be driving a 04 Toyota 4runner V6. I've seen some documentary of same road trip on other threads and I hope to do same.

I'd love to get suggestions from anyone who has travelled recently with regards to best route to take and any useful tips will be highly welcomed.

NB - its going to be my first time engaging in a long distance drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by nakoks(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Keep 50m with family member to settle bandits incase you are kidnapped.Crazy risk at this point in time.
Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by chinachukwu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
nakoks:
Keep 50m with family member to settle bandits incase you are kidnapped.Crazy risk at this point in time.

No where is safe! People are on the road today getting to their destination, His fate won't be different!!!

6 Likes

Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by nakoks(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
chinachukwu:

No where is safe! People are on the road today getting to their destination, His fate won't be different!!!
Amen .Same thing Arinze brother said two weeks ago and we went to dig up his corpse where they killed him and buried him after negotiations failed.
Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by Timblogga: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
nakoks:

Amen .Same thing Arinze brother said two weeks ago and we went to dig up his corpse where they killed him and buried him after negotiations failed.
please who’s Arinze and where was he kidnapped?
Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
We violently demand lots of pictures and that you get a dashboard cam if possible for videos angry
Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by nakoks(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Timblogga:
please who’s Arinze and where was he kidnapped?

Not Arinze but his brother.He was kidnapped at Abuja- Lokoja and 50m was demanded.
Re: Road Trip: Owerri - Abuja by Timblogga: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
nakoks:

Not Arinze but his brother.He was kidnapped at Abuja- Lokoja and 50m was demanded.
mehn.. thanks here’s no express way this doesn’t happen again. To travel by road now na big wahala.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Fueling Stations For Your Car / Please Help: 2008 Honda Accord Issues / Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.