Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? (369 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Mide1data: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
How do I convince my parents not to choose my life career for me? Cause it really hard since they still carry this mentality that doctors are the richest or something.

P.S I wanna become a football player .
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
You get another passion aside that?
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Mide1data: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
BABYharder:
You get another passion aside that?

Not really
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mide1data:

Not really
You get hobby aside football?
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alfa mail, but na your parents dey choose career for you. grin
Na like this you wan take lead woman abi imitate the patriarchs of old?

When you've not put yourself in order, can't say a tangible thing you want to make of your life before you can make your parents respect and see reasons with you, you will carry yourself and come online to come and be forming hard guy and calling women names. Shor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Heard the story of Kean,the juventus player who was almost deprived by his mom of playing football....Kean purposely skipped school just to go and play ball...He said one day,after he had been a signed by juventus,he called his mom to switch on her television that he was gonna play football tonight with the rest of his juventus team mates cheesy. The mom did exactly that,and you can imagine the joy in the mom's face cool

Op,it is well.....I go only advice you to try reason with your parents cha.. Because our people say,na our parents know wetin go better for us wey be their children cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just follow libya way japa so in 3 yrs time we'd see you playing for puerto rico united

But go join our local clubs first, by the time dem Start to dey see your face for tv e go shark dem, cos dem go think say u don blow
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Mariangeles(f): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mide1data:
How do I convince my parents not to choose my life career for me? Cause it really hard since they still carry this mentality that doctors are the richest or something.

P.S I wanna become a football player .

Aside playing football, what other things can you do?
What other plans do you have for your future?
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Elianawalker(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Doctors richest? In Nigeria abi where... Lol.

You may not be able to convince them to let you choose,your only way is the hard way...

Pursue what you want against their wish, show them toughness and with time they will let you be...

Parents think the know better but they don't...

They think its their duty to choose a purpose for us, they don't know their duty is to navigate and aid us through the purpose we love and chose.
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Alfa mail, but na your parents dey choose career for you. grin
Na like this you wan take lead woman abi imitate the patriarchs of old?

When you've not put yourself in order, can't say a tangible thing you want to make of your life before you can make your parents respect and see reasons with you, you will carry yourself and come online to come and be forming hard guy and calling women names. Shor.

cheesy cheesy

Where have you been?
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents Not To Choose My Life Career For Me? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Acidosis:
cheesy cheesy

Where have you been?

Decided to take a break from here jare. It was becoming uninteresting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open This Thread Let Discuss: WHY FEMALES? / How To Care For Your Mattress / Man Who Went Abroad In Search Of Pastures Returns Home Empty-handed 42-years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.