Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,122 members, 7,967,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me (32119 Views)

How Can I Stop This Boy From Sexually Harassing Me? / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by iCauseTrouble: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
O ga o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by DropsMic(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Drop her number here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by daddytime(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Lazy boy...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Furcko: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Girls get turned on by beating and slapping them, it makes them feel dominated try it and watch ur girl submit to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by wildikeman(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
If na Benin girl. Then acid loading
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Kick her to the curb and move on with your life undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Coded081(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=fafambo post=109630237]are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear

Smaller senior
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by ogub(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2022
My friend for how will you keep living in constant disobedience to God's calls repent and be saved today.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by l0uie(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2022
She go put am for your body wotowoto, abi? Na yawa. Tell am make she mount for my ama. I get wetin I wan put for her body wotowoto, too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by OneTwoOne(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
The lingual on this thread is dettttttty angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by TemmyT002(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Go and take Kung-fu lessons.
When she comes to beat you woto woto, you sef beat her wata wata

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

U SEE dat ur friend wey de SMOKE and DRINK..

Dat ur friend na CONFIRM G..

I SUPPOSE BLAST 3 BULLET for AIR now but people full outside and nite don COME...

U SELF no de try...

to be a real G u need to de BLA something...

BANIS of dis GENERATION like guys wey de BLA something...

STEP UP MAN...

Me I don BLA like 26 sticks of WEED today...

If u SEE my EYES now, my EYES b like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

BLA up something MAN...

WTF MAN

so after you blaze ur 26 wraps finish, na here your mind direct you to come express ur highness abi?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Cousin9999: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Find a new boo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by worldclass68(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

Six month into the relationship, she says that i am to gentle for her liking.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.

U don get wife grin grin grin congratulations......

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by abeliver: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2022
lol..
u are officially the bitch in the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by MNDY(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.

But there is something fundamentally wrong with Nigerian females generally fa.

That was how an African from another country commented and asked with surprise in a Facebook group why Nigerian women are aggressive and raise their voice from 90% of the Nigerian skit videos he has watched. He asked if our women over here are wired differently like that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by HilcomTech(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Some ladies just prefer to date hoodlums and rugged guys. When their boyfriends dismantle their faces with correct beating, they will start disturbing our peace online.

@op. I would advice you leave her alone, so that she can go and date a violent person.

This should be the best reply for this thread.

Op, listen to this poster.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

See me se wahala.
am surprised you still see her missed calls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Gkemz: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2022
T0BY:
Guys wey no get girl friend, get peace of mind.

To get peace of mind, find Jesus. Woman no matter how good she is is subject to change if the things she gains from you are taken away.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by HilcomTech(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
fafambo:
are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear

Help us to translate this jargon.

Not all of us are cultists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Ficient:

so after you blaze ur 26 wraps finish, na here your mind direct you to come express ur highness abi?
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by l0uie(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
worldclass68:

U don get wife grin grin grin congratulations......

Lemme tell u what I did to girlfriend wey get craze for head like urs...not exactly like urs tho..
I traveled to her place to spend the weekend, I was gonna be there from Saturday till Monday this morning but I found her so irritating and annoying so, I left yesterday morning given her all sorts of excuse for me to sha comot, but overnight, I left accessed her phone and edited my numbers on her phone, changed to my old numbers wey I no get again, since I changed location/state, she no no my place...nah all this Benin/Warri girl, single mom,she can call 100times if u no pick her calls, smokes anything and drinks anything....so u go understand the kind craze wey I dey run from.

Bross, wetin you dey yarn?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by EndRape2(f): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Is not true ,girls love gentle men

uote author=GoodHardDick post=109636930]You should know girls love bad and toxic guys a lot. They love adventures. Nice guys are too boring and uninteresting for their liking. angry This is why red pillers will always be the real Men out there.

You better stop being too nice and gentle, hence that girl will use you and play. Set boundaries to everything! Stop simp-ing around angry. Let her know you don't tolerate any rubbish. [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Slynation(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

See me se wahala.
Hehehehe... You don jam bdat grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by waaclef(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
How did this piece even get to front page,
Nonsense story �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by l0uie(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Gkemz:

To get peace of mind, find Jesus. Woman no matter how good she is is subject to change if the things she gains from you are taken away.

All these religion extremists/show ofs, seh! Who no know say Jesus na the ogbonge peace of mind? How wetin d on board now relate to religion?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by TheRreal: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by obatreasure: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
[ author=headbasher96 post=109634958]no do make that banny go test the OP urdordor o before the banny go laper unit go kpogide with men wey posess jazzing in with kala come knack am shot to confirm the selina recabadey o.

U know say them say

Ayawase kebukebu ma tete ma te man
If your urdordor no reach no put body na spiritual lewu lewu them the take run am[/quote] make una dey explain this grammar for people like us naa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by HilcomTech(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

U SEE dat ur friend wey de SMOKE and DRINK..

Dat ur friend na CONFIRM G..

I SUPPOSE BLAST 3 BULLET for AIR now but people full outside and nite don COME...

U SELF no de try...

to be a real G u need to de BLA something...

BANIS of dis GENERATION like guys wey de BLA something...

STEP UP MAN...

Me I don BLA like 26 sticks of WEED today...

If u SEE my EYES now, my EYES b like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

BLA up something MAN...

WTF MAN

Na so you go dey BLA till police go arrest you come STEP UP your case to judge wey go BLA you to jail.

Stay away from crime as many of your kind are serving jail times now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.