Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Don't Just Like Taking Fruits, A Joke Or Lie? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Just Like Taking Fruits, A Joke Or Lie? (149 Views)

3 Fruits A Woman Can Eat To Boost Her Chances Of Getting Pregnant / Importance Of Fruits (a Story) / See Reasons Why You Need To Start Taking Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Just Like Taking Fruits, A Joke Or Lie? by OluwakemiRN(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have heard some people say they don't just like taking fruits and I do wonder within me what could be the cause.
I got to know that some only came up with that mindset because of the assumption that fruits are expensive and they can't afford them.

Y'all will agree with me that it's dangerous to live or act based on assumptions. It's a mere assumption to think fruits are so expensive that you won't be able to afford it thereby depriving yourselves of numerous healthy benefits in those fruits.

Some fruits are seasonal and all you need to do is to take advantage of their seasons as they are often sold at ridiculously cheap prices.

Some of the fruits in season now are: African Cherry ( commonly referred to as "Agbalumo" in Yoruba
Orange
Carrot
Cucumber

You can get oranges for as low as #50/2
Take advantage of the fruits in season as they are just affordable and stop depriving yourselves of its Health benefit based on mere assumption.

Go for what you can afford, you don't have to break the bank before you get good fruits.

You may not be able to afford an apple(#150/1) now but at least you can still afford orange(#50/2).

Health is wealth!
Your fruit health is important!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Three Variables That Make Chronic Prostatitis Difficult To Cure / How To Measure Your Progress Effectively – OFFER SERVICE / Health Talk - Navigating Paleo Diet In Our Modern World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.