Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit (402 Views)

UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Samson Adamu Got CAF Appointment On Merit: Pinnick / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by TrackerXL: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
I remember how Igbos were hyperventilating when the Eagle won their 3 qualifying matches and I laugh I know soon enough this team will be disgraced out of the competition.

It is so funny that the foolish failure of a coach boasted that the NFA chairman will not be allowed to speak with the bigoted team at half time. The fool will now have to face the same NFA chairman.

Now that Nigeria lost because of the ineptitude of the Biafran foolish players who do the jews want to blame. I read on the thread some lunatic said the jews should not be blamed but when they win like in the group stages they can insult other Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by Balkan(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by dialfa: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your tears are sweet.

1 Like

Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by mancoconut: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Idiot, the coach that won you Afcon in 2013 in person of Stephen Okechukwu Keshi was Igbo

SUNDAY MBA who scored the AFCON winning goal against Burkina Faso in the 2013 final is Igbo

Amunike scored two goals against Zambia in 1994 to win us out second Afcon in a 2-1 win.

NEXT time you want to sound stupid, do your research.

The useless players like Aribo, Olayinka etc who came in as subs today couldn't even convert easy chances they fell to them, including that useless Aboki iroko tree called Sadiq sad

1 Like

Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by DrGoodman: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
mancoconut:
Idiot, the coach that won you Afcon in 2013 in person of Stephen Okechukwu Keshi was Igbo

SUNDAY MBA who scored the AFCON winning goal against Burkina Faso in the 2013 final is Igbo

Amunike scored two goals against Zambia in 1994 to win us out second Afcon in a 2-1 win.

NEXT time you want to sound stupid, do your research.

The useless players like Aribo, Olayinka etc who came in as subs today couldn't even convert easy chances they fell to them, including that useless Aboki iroko tree called Sadiq sad

Lol at iroko tree grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Football uniting Nigeria is a lie from hell. Nigerians no like each other.
Re: AFCON - Was The Super Eagles Selected On Merit by tollyboy5(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Slayar:

Lol,you see how irritating tribalism is now shey?
Do i look like one? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Unfollowed On Social Media By Manchester United Teammates / Super Falcon Ashleigh Plumptre Dances With Fans After Victory Vs Ivory Coast / Congratulations On First Game Won In My Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.