Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,728 members, 7,933,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures (35552 Views)

Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 / Super Eagles To Play Ivory Coast, Tunisia In October. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Ausval:
You are a very foolish and useless individual...we are talking about professionalism here , and you are taking about physical look. this go very far to show how your level of comprehension is very low

These are some of the attributes most ladies possess that makes the society see them as weaker and low level humans, we are talking about what should be obtainable in pushing the national team to a greater height, you are here coming to display your useless and unmoral upbringing ...OGUN GO KILL YOU

Best Regards
You are bitter and jealous because he's cuter than you.Don't kill yourself ooo, monkey no fine but em mama lika am.Continue disguising under national team rubbish greater heights discussion to hating on a young cute rich guy instead of praying to God to bless you too.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
fk u and mama iyaebe the mofos.. he’s saying the truth, the keeper na wash
He's not a wash,you guys are just jealous of him because he's cuter than all of you.Stop hating
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mama de mama
lol,hope you are doing good
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, I'm very good.
How about you my mummy?
I'm fine son, I'm good to go all the time. Thanks
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

You said that you would be deactivating soon?
I hope all is well?
All is well but I'm finding it hard to deactivate as I don't have access to the mail used in opening this account
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm glad to know that all is well.
Does deactivating requires Email?
Yes,it keeps telling me to continue the process in my inbox
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Wow! Sorry about that Mama. You can try messaging the mods.
Can they help me out?
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

They might help you out if they are less busy.
OK.Thanks I'll message one of them
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

They won't reply your email oooo.
You can do it in two ways.
1. Type your message and tag them in one old dead thread.

2. Use the MESSAGE SUPER MOD tag at the home page when you scroll down.
I use to have one in my DM with an abandoned email of mine, let me try if I can recall the password of that email and message him.Thanks Mr Green
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Alright! I wish you the best. Get me posted mummy.
OK.Thanks a lot.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by HilcomTech(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
ityP:

Buhari will sha call you and every member of your family grin

Amen oooo.. People he has called are now vice President, ministers, governors, Service Chiefs, IGP, NNPC GMDs, Chief executive and directors of top government organisations, etc.

May Buhari never call you or any of your own family members
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
He's not a wash,you guys are just jealous of him because he's cuter than all of you.Stop hating
what do you know bout football? Have you seen my pic before dumbo?
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Testimony1988(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2022
SportsHD:
Seriously, the hype was just too much.
That's true, they allowed their past wins to enter their head, they should go and prepare for the match against Ghana, NFF should still retain Eguavoen.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by halogate: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2022
paulolee:

d pictures don do abeegi , eagles got it all wrong tonight, tunisia knew dier game
plan n perfected it, d plan was simple, throw more men around
simeon to frustrate him out of d game n i was expecting Nigeria to
use more of chukwueze or iheanacho bt we keep going to simeon.
as soon as that goal came In, I knew it was over bcoz super eagles hardly come from behind in big games
Meanwhile, rare picture of shetta wale in his room watching naija game..
U have said it all bros..
After 1st half I just commot mind.

Immediately I saw the 2 man marking of Simon, I just knew that end was closed. But I expected the coach to have had another game plan.
From our 3 games, our dependence was on simeons' wing was obvious.
Virtually no central attack, simon marked out, chukwueze sef no efficient.
If we had played Tunisia the way we played Egypt.. hope for dey.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Atticusxsz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Super Eagles, wetin dey happen, wetin dey shele we wan know, shey na winch abi na bin laden, no matter their plan o, we go still dey FLY CRY.

We're just starting o... grin
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by ityP(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

Amen oooo.. People he has called are now vice President, ministers, governors, Service Chiefs, IGP, NNPC GMDs, Chief executive and directors of top government organisations, etc.

May Buhari never call you or any of your own family members

Amen o
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Roma10: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who made that call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties / Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.