Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak (38340 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Settle Down With? I've Been Bleeping & Lov Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
apostle96:
OP is a...
Clown cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by RedPilChurchBoy: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
You broke a plate you bought with your money? grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Peterolus(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
I thought we agreed on having sense this year.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shows you can't smarsh her well.. Give her some close bangings and she's gotta drop her call and concentrate. SIMPleton
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by princewarri1985: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
You dont have any right to be angry if she stays on a call with another guy for eternity because you have not defined the relationship because you dont know what you want. You are just acting childlish, because while we guys are moved by what we see, women are moved by what they hear, use that to your advantage and play your card well, be a player and not a simp
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by arthurwillia(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
uzoma213:
the op is already in love and you say he should keep her as a free puz? cheesy

That would have been easy if he didn't have any feelings for the girl

True but why will he fall in love lol he should not
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by arthurwillia(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You're saying the truth but any girl that makes that kind of lengthy call for 1hr, in your presence, it shows that the lady doesn't respect you or she don see u finish.
It is the fault of most guys from the beginning, they don't know how to command respect from ladies.

hmm I Dont see any girl picking call in front of me as disrespect. We differ sha, so far we ain't dating if you like call from now till tomorrow e no concern me, just turn let me lash
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by brandsoncharlie: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

hmm I Dont see any girl picking call in front of me as disrespect. We differ sha, so far we ain't dating if you like call from now till tomorrow e no concern me, just turn let me lash
I mean making calls for long hours while with someone especially with someone that invited you to his house.
Some ladies who had done that with me for 15 minute apologized to me why I didn't see it as anything.
What I will say is your personality matters in life and make a difference.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by benqo01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
You re catching feelings oga,even if she makes call for straight 2hrs u no suppose vex becos no b your babe.......take am easy
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by benqo01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Next time when she dey call person shift her pant and Bleep d helloutta her.......u do the lashing while she does the calling
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Blackdisciple(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Disrespecting ok Mr integrity
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by nurain150(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

Should just free her or attempt talking to her?
How do I approach it without coming off as weak?

Simps needs to be deleted. You comitted an immorality
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Fiscus105(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
jclassiq:

Believe me some girls are simply foolish. They run away from their parents house in the name of being independent. But eventually they will resort to marketing their bodies and destinies just to stay afloat financially. Even some that manage to find a job cannot even try to live within their means. Buying useless things with their meagre salary in order to belong.. then they are broke again. And start looking for the so called "boyfriend" who will be paying their bills.
It's a confused generation.

And what about the one their parents not be able to provide the least of the least basic need, in fact, some tell (encourage) their daughters to get money where ther peers are getting it, tell mature lady with no single job to get money oooo .

When you go out, you will seeeeee tired.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Hiq0: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Mypeople2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

What you did guy is not good.You need to control your temper .She is woman, you should have drawn her close to yourself and tell her not to do that again , she will obey .You decided to throw your food away for this kind period...Abeg nor dey vex like that again , it is not a good habit
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by neighbourhud: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop you from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Conclusion;''He who comes to equity must come with clean hands''

Thank you!!!
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Mom007(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
jclassiq:

Believe me some girls are simply foolish. They run away from their parents house in the name of being independent. But eventually they will resort to marketing their bodies and destinies just to stay afloat financially. Even some that manage to find a job cannot even try to live within their means. Buying useless things with their meagre salary in order to belong.. then they are broke again. And start looking for the so called "boyfriend" who will be paying their bills.
It's a confused generation.
embarassed
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop you from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Conclusion;''He who comes to equity must come with clean hands''

" Perfectly said"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Abegi na hook up she dey do

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by galadima77(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
l0uie:
You like her? Lol. Digest what I am about to say to you, young man!

A lady that is in a relationship , whether she likes the boy or not would always leave your boney ass for another when you get all serious with her.

My advise, don't Bleep with the mama unless you just be hitting the coochie for free and being nice to her , while having it at the back of your head that you must not get attached. No feeling nor whatsoever.

But at this point, you've developed some nonsense feelings for her already. So thi is what you have to do, trash that nonsense in the waste bin because that's where nonsense belongs!

Before she leaves, walk up to her and say to her that you're sorry and you were tripping ( not acting right). Pull her into you and give her a kiss, and then give her better lashing. After all that, ask her when she'd be back.

Finish! When she leaves, call her when you feel like she's gotten to her destination safely. Drop the call and never call her again. If she cares about you enough, she'd call you. Whenever she calls you and start spazzing out, just tell her that you're busy and shit.

This way, you'd feel less about her and know if she truly likes you and bleeps with you. #piss.

@bolded...Him no fit. Pesin wey don catch feelings na him u say make him drop call and never call her?
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jclassiq(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

And what about the one their parents not be able to provide the least of the least basic need, in fact, some tell (encourage) their daughters to get money where ther peers are getting it, tell mature lady with no single job to get money oooo .

When you go out, you will seeeeee tired.
Sad.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by liya11: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

I found this funny, sorry, but it's kind of funny, sounds like the both of you likes each other, but you both start from casual, and now you can't take, because it will seem like a weakness to you. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Wasiu1496: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

You should talk to her like normal mature conversation like you don’t like how she behave this and that and you guys settle it ..all these na relationship mumu fight
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Terryindeed: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you

You are a correct NIGGA . Salute...
Bleep the puzzy and mind your business . Use your head my guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by JoeOdion(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2022
batb:

Very Godly ungodly pervers! If you are so 'Godly' why did you click this Topic!

You can attack me all you want but the truth is the truth. I honestly don't care about opinions. Shallom.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Give us the updates bro..
Did you later delete her number?
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by l0uie(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
galadima77:

@bolded...Him no fit. Pesin wey don catch feelings na him u say make him drop call and never call her?

He has to snap out of it and grow some fucking balls!
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by SilvanusII(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
You ppl disgust me with the levels of ur entitlement. You won't do, yet u won't let someone else do. Gods forbid you become her husband, you no go let her get phone at all. I hope she realizes how better off she is without a control freak in her life
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by pansophist(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let me give you a street advice, or you can even call it a jungle advice. Since you are just for the sex, then why worry who they hell she calls? You're mixing emotions with business here. Be like a Hyena.

If you watch wildlife, you'll noticed that Hyena (also wild dogs as well) are different from other big cats (Lion, Tiger, Cheetah etc), in a sense that they do not care if their prey is praying, eating, breastfeeding, they just start eating them alive. As far they are eating, they don't care. There are cases where a Lion is busy suffocating the lungs of prey to kill it first, but hyena just started eating straight up from the rear end.

The girl is a cheater, you are cheater, both of you are unholy. So why not maximise your return by letting her do what the fork she wants, as far as your steady supply of konji is been met? Are you that insecure that you'll have to privatise a public property to feel safe? I can guarantee you that she will like this arrangement better. So you'll have to sacrifice privatisation for sexual guarantee. I guess you're a gentleman, but you must also know how to think like a tout. You need both cool

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Anijay1212(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you

You be man i swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.