Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. (626 Views)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2022
If you watched the game on Sunday with keen eyes and an unbiased sense of judgement, you will notice the followings:
1. Lack of concentration by the goal keeper: I wonder why someone in the middle of a competition as important as afcon will go on social media and declare that he is single. Are we in a carnival or something?okoye or whatever he is called should not forget he is paid hard earned tax payers money.
2. Hasty substitution by the coach: immediately we conceded, eguavoen wasted no time in making two quick changes that further killed the game. He should have exercised a little patience to study the game before making changes
3. Iwobi was too eager to impress: either you like it or not, Iwobi is not happy not being a starter at this year's afcon. Immediately he entered, his aim is to prove a point that he should have been starting by trying to dictate pace from the midfield.
4. Tunisians caged Moses Simon: having carefully studied our previous tape, the Tunisians came up with a technique of silencing our danger man Moses Simon who was rendered useless in the game
5. Pride is killing chukwueze: I don't know whoever notices that chukwueze loses ball and doesn't mark or ensure it is retrieved. He plays as if he is the only foreign based player in that team and aside his goal against Sudan, his performance so far is way below average.

Feyi olawale Seniorman
Sport enthusiast and motivational discussant

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Over confidence from the players.
They where not serious until the goal from Tunisia.
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by MITCHELL96: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2022
I agree with all your points, Like that chukwueze, na the small 15k pounds a week he dey collect for Villarreal dey make him head big, he should take Ronaldo as example, nigga is collecting over 400k a week and is still determined, focus and passionate about what he does whenever he's on the pitch

Na just girls, money and sex full this our players head I swear, let them f*CK off to their various clubs asap! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by Reflect7: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2022
The thing about Eagles players is that individually, they don't improve their game even after years of playing.

Give me one reason why Ndidi, supposedly a world class midfielder, cannot try a long range shot that actually hits the target, for once?

He poses zero goal threat. He should be able to produce a screamer from 20 yards at least, every so often. Yet every time he tries that it goes way off target. Can't he get a shooting coach to improve his shooting? All these years? Other players same. They just all seem to be content being just slightly above average, and no more.

Scoring is not just about strikers, because they can block your strikers, or the strikers could underperform. So we need players who are goal threats whether or not they are strikers.
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by 2special(m): 1:59am On Jan 24, 2022
The Goalkeeper and umar sodiq
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by paulolee(m): 2:50am On Jan 24, 2022
my reasons are, bad goalkeeper, depending on simeon without a plan b, iwobi unluky redcard, chukwueze bad form, no creativity from midfield n bad attackers..
worldcup needs a beter squad n I hope dey learn well...
dt shot i saw can never beat vincent enyeama dt I know
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by paulolee(m): 2:51am On Jan 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Over confidence from the players.
They where not serious until the goal from Tunisia.
I agree with u, na Nigeria problem since 1459

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by Reflect7: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2022
paulolee:
my reasons are, bad goalkeeper, depending on simeon without a plan b, iwobi unluky redcard, chukwueze bad form, no creativity from midfield n bad attackers..
worldcup needs a beter squad n I hope dey learn well...
dt shot i saw can never beat vincent enyeama dt I know

That shot can't beat Uzoho.
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by Richy4(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2022
How I wish this happened at group stage... I would have been nursing my wounds little by little...

These guys just raised my hope as high as Kilimanjaro only to crash it heartlessly...

That Goal keeper is just.... sad
Re: 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia. by cr7lomo: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Don't blame the keeper, that ball will beat 75% of goalkeepers....that ball swerved and bounced just b4 the goalkeeper tried to save it... that bounce gave him no chance .... a swerve , deflection or bounce is a goalkeepers worst enemy .... blame the right back Aina that dint close down the scorer

(1) (Reply)

Okoye Blunder For Super Eagles Vs Algeria: Do We Have Any Good Keeper Again? / Bet9ja Shop For Sale / Benfica Have Received Two Offers Of €127M For Enzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.