Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,075 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

If They Can't Hire You , Hire Yourself. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If They Can't Hire You , Hire Yourself. (179 Views)

How To Ace The "Why Should We Hire You" Question / Create Your Profile And Let People Hire You / Why Should We Hire You? (best Approach To Tackling The Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If They Can't Hire You , Hire Yourself. by chiamaka16(f): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2022
As an undergraduate I watched my Dad's side hustle play a major role in financing our education.

Of course salary has never been enough(Dad was a civil servant)...
This minute Dad is broke and the next minute he receives a phone call(you know what that means).

Watching this event shaped our lives on the important of never dwelling on one source of income....

During my service year, aside the allowee I earn as a corper I still offer home service tutorials while attending a skill class on bag making(which I fully funded)... I never lacked as a corp member.

So you see when I scream of side hustle I didn't learn it here I actually grew with it impacted by my Dad.....

Fortunately the internet has made it so easy that even in a private sector with your laptop you can easily combine jobs....

Digital skills
Tech skills
It's great impacts can never be overruled...

Even if you do not have any plans at all this year try to grab a Tech skill...
Start a side hustle.

Our economy is not getting better....
But you can earn better....

For enquires send a mail.

(1) (Reply)

I Pay My Bills By Drawing Portraits / Learn Graphics Design In Three Months - Ibadan / How To Make Money Blogging In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.