Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 (460 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 by TkhGuy(m): 2:20am On Jan 24, 2022
The girl you want could just be waiting for you to make just one step out of ordinary then boom she flipped her legs ajar open to you, use this. Joking naughty words to make her open up to you fast. If this is just a brief tips & trick, i would write it & past it here but it's twisted up & down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzVg3iV1kA

It's not always about having too money, if she start demanding for money or iPhone from start bro just ghost her & don't look back.

Don't use this method on married women cos they will fall into your trap too
Re: I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2022
This is actually hysterically funny tho..cos I tried viewing the video but due to its length and the narrator's voice it's almost impossible to understand..

Why not post something short and understandable by giving a thorough explanation here not directing people to the video..
The unfortunate thing is that some persons will be too quick to misunderstand this video and dish insults at women without even viewing due to its length.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sexmate In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Have A Crush On Their Sister's Man? / Why Do Botswana People Hate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.