Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,083 members, 7,909,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? (2261 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 3:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Hi all, why would a man cancel the friend request he sent a lady?
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45am On Jan 24, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would a man cancel the friend request he sent a lady?
You might have taken so long to accept it....
Or it was a mistake from his side..most men tend to do that when they feel women are too proud to accept one..some go as far as blocking you..

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe he realized the girl probably receives 100 friend request per day and didn't just want to be another disposable guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy because of insecurities cheesy
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You might have taken so long to accept it....
Or it was a mistake from his side..most men tend to do that when they feel women are too proud to accept one..some go as far as blocking you..
It was very brief
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2022
mamagee3:

It was very brief
But mamagee this is the second time you are asking this kinda question tho..
I hope you are good?
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Laurynhill(f): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Cud be by mistake or u can also Think of it like a flash, he probably wants you to check him out.
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 5:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Laurynhill:
Cud be by mistake or u can also Think of it like a flash, he probably wants you to check him out.
Check him out for what?
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Laurynhill(f): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2022
mamagee3:

Check him out for what?
dont act as if u dont knw. Well if u dnt, am simply saying he's just seeking ur attention. I may b wrong thou..
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your pride didn't allow you to accept the friend request. And you probably think he's one of those simps who sends you friend request or messages and then because of pride, you decided not to reply.

You need to understand that lots of guys this days are fast becoming Redpillers, once you delay them or you're not interested, they delete and block you off immediately and move on to the next available girl. No time to waste on any Nigeria girl at all.

You can be there forming, or you can grab the opportunity once its knocks. Na u sabi, the choice is yours! You think guys have time to waste? angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Your pride didn't allow you to accept the friend request. And you probably think he's one of those simps who sends you friend request or messages and then because of pride, you decided not to reply.

You need to understand that lots of guys this days are fast becoming Redpillers, once you delay them or you're not interested, they delete and block you off immediately and move on to the next available girl. No time to waste on any Nigeria girl at all.

You can be there forming, or you can grab the opportunity once its knocks. Na u sabi, the choice is yours! You think guys have time to waste? angry

He cancelled it few seconds later, I logged in and saw it…I was about to confirm it but it was gone…
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
mamagee3:

He cancelled it few seconds later, I logged in and saw it…I was about to confirm it but it was gone…

Stop lying madam, you weren't about to confirm anything. That request has been there since and you saw it all along. angry

It's a good thing the guy cancelled it and move on. It's obvious the thing pain you no be small.

Next time, learn to decide fast and stop wasting guys time. If you're not interested, let him know so he can move on immediately instead of feeling proud of a mere friend request.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Stop lying madam, you weren't about to confirm anything. That request has been there since and you saw it all along. angry

It's a good thing the guy cancelled it and move on. It's obvious the thing pain you no be small.

Next time, learn to decide fast and stop wasting guys time. If you're not interested, let him know so he can move on immediately instead of feeling proud of a mere friend request.
Why are you arguing with the author of the thread? undecided

The man cancelled his request few seconds later like a jerk and you are here blaming it on me….

I normally accept friend requests immediately, I don’t wait for too long…If I don’t wanna accept it, I just click cancel request. No need to just leave it hanging for too long.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2022
mamagee3:

The man cancelled his request few seconds later like a jerk and you are here blaming it on me….

I normally accept friend requests immediately, I don’t wait for too long…If I don’t wanna accept it, I just click cancel request. No need to just leave it hanging for too long.

The man cancelled the friend request for his complete peace of mind. Why do you have a problem with that? If not because of your pride, You would have sent him a friend request back, but hell no, your pride will never allow you do that. Instead you decided to come here and pour your anger and frustration.

What stopped you from sending him friend request? angry Pride Kill you there!

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:

This is the comment i verify.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by recieve(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
send him friend request cool

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by BigDawsNet: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's was a mistake on the guyy side ..

He probably click the send request by mistake

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Bouncing2(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na ya pride cos am
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2022

Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Bouncing2:
Na ya pride cos am
How?
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by Bouncing2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
mamagee3:

How?
Maybe the guy d behave like me,,,
Send u friend request and u no accept am within 24 hrs or thereabouts,,,and you de com online (he go de spy u through mutual friends dem) within that period
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2022
mamagee3:

Why are you so bothered about this?
Re: Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? by mamaafrik(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2022
mamagee3:

It was very brief
so you actually saw the request and didn't honour it,he cancelled it and it bruised your ego,why the pride and immaturity.
Oya send him yours and see the amount if pride he buried to send you one

(1) (Reply)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Popular Actress Exposes Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses In Nollywood / Finally Met A Nairalander*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.