Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Corp Members In Akwa Ibom Help Grandma To Miraculously Walk For The First Time I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corp Members In Akwa Ibom Help Grandma To Miraculously Walk For The First Time I (304 Views)

Pastor Makes Church Member Phone To ‘miraculously Charge’ Without Charger (video / Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corp Members In Akwa Ibom Help Grandma To Miraculously Walk For The First Time I by Naijabazegist(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Some members of the National Youth Service Corps, deployed to a rural community in Akwa Ibom state, have revealed how they performed a miracle for an elderly woman who could not walk for more than a decade.

It was gathered that she could not walk on her feet and for 12 years she only sat down throughout the day and laid on a bed to sleep at night.

The corp members who are members of a religious group prayed for the grandma and she was finally able to regain use of her legs.

In a video shared online, the corpers could be seen taking a walk with her as they continued praying and giving thanks to God.

Watch the video below;
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/corp-members-in-akwa-ibom-help-grandma.html

Re: Corp Members In Akwa Ibom Help Grandma To Miraculously Walk For The First Time I by Dorcmass(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Anything can happen at anytime just don't loose hope

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Omashola, Welcomes Baby Boy With Fiancee / Bbmzansi 2022 Shocking! Child Ghost Caught Running In Bbmzansi House (video) / Leave Us We Are Not Interested, Nigerians In Ukraine Reject Buhari Evacuation Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.