Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits (493 Views)

Day 3: Hunger Protest In Osogbo, Osun State (pictures) / Day 3: Lagos Protesters Are Outside Again For #EndBadGovernance / Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Today is the Third Day of The LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C FINANCIAL FREEDOM CAMPAIGN which is Focused on Addressing and Alleviating The 5 Integral forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

Yesterday, I addressed The Causes and Reasons for The INCREASING POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION in Nigeria through the thread link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6952471/day-2-poverty-alleviation-coin

Today; We will be looking at how We Need To Utilize POLITICAL AGRICULTURE to Boost The Participation of Nigerian Youths towards AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE OF FOOD ITEMS which is One of The FAST Ways To Earn QUICK PROFITS Through AGRICULTURE.

Many People Shy Away from AGRICULTURE because They cannot deal with The Long Duration and Stress involved in Growing Crops which many people consider SLOW. However; There exist The Solution of Agricultural Merchandise which can help Boost and Fasten The Participation of Nigerian Youths into Agriculture as Profits are being Quickened through Conveyance of Food Items from The Rural Farmgates in The Villages to Urban Markets in The Cities for Good, Sustainable and Worthy Profits.

AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of Food Items from The Villages to The Cities can be very Lucrative as We will See on this Sensitization Thread. However, in the same vein - AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of Food Items can be very Expensive for Many Nigerians to Run on their Own.

Hence; Today - I'll be providing Two Solutions on How To AFFORDABLY Participate in:

1) COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

2) PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS.

As a matter of Fact; The Purpose of These Two Methodologies is To Help Create and Distribute Wealth to Nigerians Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE which alot of people consider DIFFICULT or are UNAWARE of.

So Stay Tuned.

#WeRise.

Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
What is AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE ?

This simply refers to the Purchase and Movement of Agricultural Commodities from Rural Farmgates in the Villages to Sell in The Urban Markets in The Cities for Profits.

However, Many Nigerian Youths are Monetarily Limited or Unaware about How To Go About AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE.

By Experiential Knowledge, this is by far the Ultimate Way to Make Quick, Good, Passive and Recurring Profits in AGRICULTURE. Hence; The Need to Integrate AGRICULTURE with POLITICS is Needed to Fasten The Collective Participation of Nigerian Youths Towards Raising GREAT AWARENESS that will result into New Massive Agricultural Plantations and Projects through The Financial Support of The Government of Nigeria.

POLITICAL AGRICULTURE; therefore - refers to the term of participating in Agriculture and Raising Sound Awareness for Political Financial Support to Boost Participation and Growth of Agriculture in Nigeria.

Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
What is AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE ?

This simply refers to the Purchase and Movement of Agricultural Commodities from Rural Farmgates in the Villages to Sell in The Urban Markets in The Cities for Profits.

However, Many Nigerian Youths are Monetarily Limited or Unaware about How To Go About AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE.

By Experiential Knowledge, this is by far the Ultimate Way to Make Quick, Good, Passive and Recurring Profits in AGRICULTURE. Hence; The Need to Integrate AGRICULTURE with POLITICS is Needed to Fasten The Collective Participation of Nigerian Youths Towards Raising GREAT AWARENESS that will result into New Massive Agricultural Plantations and Projects through The Financial Support of The Government of Nigeria.

POLITICAL AGRICULTURE; therefore - refers to the term of participating in Agriculture and Raising Sound Awareness for Political Financial Support to Boost Participation and Growth of Agriculture in Nigeria.

1) COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.:

Firstly, This is a Solutional Concept to Utilize to bring about SHARED PROFITS amongst People For AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE.

The concept We will be Applying here is very simple.

And I will be using an Life Example to Explain How The COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS will work.

A CASE SCENARIO:

The Cost of Palm Oil in The Southern Part of Nigeria is Moderately Cheaper in the villages compared to the cities.

Experientially; For Example - In Ekoli Yedeen which is a village in Cross-River State; In Periods around MARCH/APRIL of The Year, The Price of 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil goes between 7,900 Naira - 10,000 Naira. THE Price of Palm Oil Steadily Goes Higher as The Days of Every Year runs by. This is a FACT as This is The Usual Progression of The Price of Palm Oil All Year Round.

As an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist who visited Ekoli Yedeen and Decided to Reside in The Village for Many Agricultural Exploits; Last Year - I was involved in Purchasing some 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil from Oil Palm Farmers in The Village.

So, without having my own Oil Palms; I could easily get access to buying Palm Oil from Various Oil Palm Farmers from The Palm Oil Mill whenever they Milled their Palm Oil from Their Palm Kernels.

Hence; I was able to get Palm Oil at the Cheapest Price Offer as I always Engage Directly with Oil Palm Farmers in The Palm Oil Mill.

Last Year; I had started with the purchase of Five 25 litres of Palm Oil; Three of them I bought at 7,900 Naira and I bought Two of them I bought at 12,000 Naira.

Hence the total purchase of Palm oil was = (3 × 7,900) + (12,000 ×2) = 47,700 Naira.

As at Last Year 2021, The cost of buying the 25 litres Keg to contain the Palm Oil here in The Village was 2,500 Naira which I believe is more than the price obtainable in the cities where Plastic Kegs are produced.

So, total price for the five 25 litres kegs = 2,500 × 5 = 12,500 Naira.

Total Price Estimate for The Palm Oil with Kegs = 47,700 + 12,500 = 60,200 Naira.
However; cost of Palm Oil Consignment Alone = 47,700 Naira.

Now, The Price of Palm Oil in The City of Calabar was exactly 14,000 Naira.

The Cost of Transporting Each Keg of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar was 500 Naira.
And since I also followed my goods down to Calabar since it was my first Agricultural Journalistic Merchandise in The Cross River State, I was billed an extra 1,500 Naira to move with my goods.

Hence, the total cost of transporting myself with the 5 kegs of Palm Oil cost = (500 × 5) + 1,500 = 4,000 Naira.

So, The Total Cost on The Palm Oil Merchandise from The Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar = 47,700 + 4,000 = 51,700 Naira.

Recall that I already wrote that the amount which I sold each 25litres Keg of Palm Oil was 14,000 Naira;

So - The Total Returns on Investments = 14,000 × 5 = 70,000 Naira.

Hence; Profits made on The Agricultural Merchandise of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen To Calabar = Total Returns on Merchandise - Total Capital Expenditure on Merchnadise = 70,000 - 51,700 = 18,300 Naira.

The Price for the 25 litres Keg wasn't included in The Profit Calculation above as it is assumed as a Fixed Input for Running Consequent Palm Oil Merchandise.

So, The Percentage Profit Realized on My First Palm Oil Merchandise from Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar =

(Profit/Capital Expenditure) × 100 = (18,300/ 51,700) × 100 = 35.396%.

This Percentage Profit was achieved within 3 Weeks as I Stored My Palm Oil for these weeks to allow the price of Palm Oil to Significantly Increase in The City of Calabar.

If I had waited for some more Months; I would have sold each kegs of Palm Oil for over 20,000 Naira which is still the price obtainable till now.

The scenario cited above is My PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON THE INDIVIDUAL MERCHANDISE OF PALM OIL from Ekoli Yedeen To Calabar.

In Similar Vein, The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Other Agricultural Commodities have the Potential To Enrich You when You Engage in Them SMARTLY, WISELY and DELIBERATELY.

I had only tested the waters with my First Merchandise on 5 Kegs which brought me a profit of 18,300 Naira.

That is; The Profitability of 50 Kegs of Palm Oil with All things being equal would have been 180,300 Naira.

Conversely, The Profitability of 500 Kegs of Palm Oil with All Things being equal would have been 1,800,300 Naira.

So, This is Really The Life Potential of what The Agricultural Merchandise of Palm Oil can Provide to Individuals who participate in it.

Now that I've been able to explain a Life Scenario of My Palm Oil Merchandise of Last Year; I'll be Utilizing The Experiential Knowledge of This To Explain in Details The TWO WAYS We can Go About Our POLITICAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE as Mentioned Earlier.

Stay Tuned.

1 Like

Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

1) COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.:

Firstly, This is a Solutional Concept to Utilize to bring about SHARED PROFITS amongst People For AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE.

The concept We will be Applying here is very simple.

And I will be using an Life Example to Explain How The COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS will work.

A CASE SCENARIO:

The Cost of Palm Oil in The Southern Part of Nigeria is Moderately Cheaper in the villages compared to the cities.

Experientially; For Example - In Ekoli Yedeen which is a village in Cross-River State; In Periods around MARCH/APRIL of The Year, The Price of 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil goes between 7,900 Naira - 10,000 Naira. THE Price of Palm Oil Steadily Goes Higher as The Days of Every Year runs by. This is a FACT as This is The Usual Progression of The Price of Palm Oil All Year Round.

As an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist who visited Ekoli Yedeen and Decided to Reside in The Village for Many Agricultural Exploits; Last Year - I was involved in Purchasing some 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil from Oil Palm Farmers in The Village.

So, without having my own Oil Palms; I could easily get access to buying Palm Oil from Various Oil Palm Farmers from The Palm Oil Mill whenever they Milled their Palm Oil from Their Palm Kernels.

Hence; I was able to get Palm Oil at the Cheapest Price Offer as I always Engage Directly with Oil Palm Farmers in The Palm Oil Mill.

Last Year; I had started with the purchase of Five 25 litres of Palm Oil; Three of them I bought at 7,900 Naira and I bought Two of them I bought at 12,000 Naira.

Hence the total purchase of Palm oil was = (3 × 7,900) + (12,000 ×2) = 47,700 Naira.

As at Last Year 2021, The cost of buying the 25 litres Keg to contain the Palm Oil here in The Village was 2,500 Naira which I believe is more than the price obtainable in the cities where Plastic Kegs are produced.

So, total price for the five 25 litres kegs = 2,500 × 5 = 12,500 Naira.

Total Price Estimate for The Palm Oil with Kegs = 47,700 + 12,500 = 60,200 Naira.
However; cost of Palm Oil Consignment Alone = 47,700 Naira.

Now, The Price of Palm Oil in The City of Calabar was exactly 14,000 Naira.

The Cost of Transporting Each Keg of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar was 500 Naira.
And since I also followed my goods down to Calabar since it was my first Agricultural Journalistic Merchandise in The Cross River State, I was billed an extra 1,500 Naira to move with my goods.

Hence, the total cost of transporting myself with the 5 kegs of Palm Oil cost = (500 × 5) + 1,500 = 4,000 Naira.

So, The Total Cost on The Palm Oil Merchandise from The Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar = 47,700 + 4,000 = 51,700 Naira.

Recall that I already wrote that the amount which I sold each 25litres Keg of Palm Oil was 14,000 Naira;

So - The Total Returns on Investments = 14,000 × 5 = 70,000 Naira.

Hence; Profits made on The Agricultural Merchandise of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen To Calabar = Total Returns on Merchandise - Total Capital Expenditure on Merchnadise = 70,000 - 51,700 = 18,300 Naira.

The Price for the 25 litres Keg wasn't included in The Profit Calculation above as it is assumed as a Fixed Input for Running Consequent Palm Oil Merchandise.

So, The Percentage Profit Realized on My First Palm Oil Merchandise from Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar =

(Profit/Capital Expenditure) × 100 = (18,300/ 51,700) × 100 = 35.396%.

This Percentage Profit was achieved within 3 Weeks as I Stored My Palm Oil for these weeks to allow the price of Palm Oil to Significantly Increase in The City of Calabar.

If I had waited for some more Months; I would have sold each kegs of Palm Oil for over 20,000 Naira which is still the price obtainable till now.

The scenario cited above is My PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON THE INDIVIDUAL MERCHANDISE OF PALM OIL from Ekoli Yedeen To Calabar.

In Similar Vein, The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Other Agricultural Commodities have the Potential To Enrich You when You Engage in Them SMARTLY, WISELY and DELIBERATELY.

I had only tested the waters with my First Merchandise on 5 Kegs which brought me a profit of 18,300 Naira.

That is; The Profitability of 50 Kegs of Palm Oil with All things being equal would have been 180,300 Naira.

Conversely, The Profitability of 500 Kegs of Palm Oil with All Things being equal would have been 1,800,300 Naira.

So, This is Really The Life Potential of what The Agricultural Merchandise of Palm Oil can Provide to Individuals who participate in it.

Now that I've been able to explain a Life Scenario of My Palm Oil Merchandise of Last Year; I'll be Utilizing The Experiential Knowledge of This To Explain in Details The TWO WAYS We can Go About Our POLITICAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE as Mentioned Earlier.

Stay Tuned.

1) COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

As The Name implies, This will involve The Collective Participation of Youths in Purchasing Agro Commodities from The Rural Farmgates in The Villages, and Conveying These Items to The Urban Markets in The Cities to Sell for Good Profits.

That is; A Collective Number of Persons will be come to be grouped together to Hire A Truck To Convey Agro-commodities from The Village to Cities.

A group of 5 to 200 persons are enough for each COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS.

I will Cite Another Example To Explain A Particular Agricultural COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED Merchandise Consignment.

Our Case Scenario will be on Palm Oil Merchandise.

And This Case Scenario will be tailored towards Running A Collective Palm Oil Merchandise for The Year 2022 for Interested People.

For Our Life Example for Year 2022 Finance on Collective/Integrated Palm Oil Merchandise; We will be Looking at Aligning To Purchase One Thousand (1,000) Kegs of Palm Oil during March/April when The Price of Palm Oil is expected to have Significantly Dropped to around 8,000 Naira - 10,000 Naira.

We will be using 8,000 Naira for Our Year 2022 Life Example.

Hence, price of total 1,000 Kegs of Palm Oil = 8,000 × 1,000 = 8,000,000 Naira.

The Price to Purchase Each 25 litres Keg (Empty) = 3,000 Naira. (Last Year; The price was 2,500 Naira here in the village).

So, The Price to Purchase 1,000 kegs (Empty) = 3,000 × 1,000 = 3,000,000 Naira.

It cost me 500 Naira to convey each keg of Palm oil from Ekoli Yedeen to Calabar. As at this time; I had also inquired The Price of Conveying Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen To Lagos which was at 2,000 Naira.

So, The Price of Conveying 1,000 Kegs = 2,500 × 1,000 = 2,500,000 Naira.

Last Year; When I sold kegs of Palm Oil for 14,000 Naira in Calabar, The Price of The Same 25 litres of Palm Oil in Lagos cost between 17,000 Naira - 18,000 Naira. We will use the Lower Selling Price Limit of 17,000 Naira for Our Case Scenario.

Hence, Total Capital Expenditure for The 1,000 Kegs of Palm Oil = (Cost of Buying Palm Oil) + (Cost of Buying Empty Kegs) + (Price of Conveying Kegs of Palm Oil To Lagos) = 8,000,000 + 3,000,000 + 2,500,000 Naira = 13,500,000 Naira.

Recall; The Selling Price of Palm Oil to be at 17,000 Naira per Keg, Then Total Sales = 17,000 × 1,000 = 17,000,000 Naira.

Profits = Selling Price - Total Capital Expenditure

Profits = 17,000,000 - 13,500,000 = 3,500,000 Naira.

However, it is worthy to note that this profit excludes the calculation of Miscellaneous which is inevitable.

We will allow for 500,000 Naira to be Our Miscellaneous Cost.

Miscellaneous Cost Simply Means Cost on Unforseen Contigencies

So, When We Subtract Our Cost on Unforseen Contigencies from Our Profits,

Our Profit Balance will be brought down to = 3,500,000 - 500,000 = 3,000,000 Naira.

Note:

This Profit is for Only One Merchandise which can Span for 2 Weeks to 1 Month.

The Highest Number of persons that will be involved in Each Collective Consignment will be 200 persons.

So, for a Collective/Integrated Palm Oil Merchandise of 200 Persons for 1,000 Kegs of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen to Lagos State; The Profits of 3,000,000 Naira will be shared amongst them.

Hence Profit per Individual = 3,000,000 ÷ 200 Persons = 15,000 Naira.

Conversely;

For a Collective/Integrated Palm Oil Merchandise of 20 Persons for 1,000 Kegs of Palm Oil from Ekoli Yedeen to Lagos State; The Profits of 3,000,000 Naira will be shared amongst them.

Hence Profit per Individual = 3,000,000 ÷ 20 Persons = 150,000 Naira.

Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
2) PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS:

On The Other Hand; Instead of Running A COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE, It is a way better to run a PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS.

The Way This Works is very simple as This Removes The Barrier of WAITING To Align with Other People for The COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED MERCHANDISE PARTICIPATION.

The Way The PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS work is Pretty Simple and Easy which is The Particular Merchandise System which I Fully Recommend for Quick Merchandise and Profits.

Again, I'll be Utilizing The Merchandise of Palm Oil as a Case Scenario to Explain THE SYSTEM OF PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS.

The Way This Works is Explained as Follows:

No Matter Your Location in Nigeria; You can Place Your Order for Palm Oil to be delivered to you anywhere you are in Nigeria through Aligned Logistics Companies. This take away the stress and risk of you travelling down to The Villages to Outsource for Palm Oil All By Yourself.

All You have to do is Place Your Order of Palm Oil from any location where you are, after You must have inquired about The Price in Your Location of Sales.

That is; Firstly - You must confirm that You'll be able to make profits when you place your order of Palm Oil to Be Conveyed Down To You in Your Desired Location. To do this; You must Visit The Markets in Your Location to Align with Various Palm Oil Buyers and Users (Retail Shops, Restaurants, Canteens, and Local Markets).

When You find out The Sales Price of Palm Oil in Your Location; You should go ahead to find out the present price of Palm Oil from Me in My Rural Location to confirm if you would be able to make Good Profits.

Once We confirm that you can make good profits from Our Palm Oil Merchandise Alignment, Then You can Proceed to Ignite Transactions so that We get into Business.

This is a Quick Means to Generate Massive and Passive Income. The Income on Palm Oil is also RECURRING as PALM OIL is HIGHLY UTILIZED Everyday by Many People. So, We'll always be in business so far You can Ignite Alignment with Other Palm Oil Buyers in Your Locality.
Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
2) PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS:

On The Other Hand; Instead of Running A COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE, It is a way better to run a PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS.

The Way This Works is very simple as This Removes The Barrier of WAITING To Align with Other People for The COLLECTIVE/INTEGRATED MERCHANDISE PARTICIPATION.

The Way The PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS work is Pretty Simple and Easy which is The Particular Merchandise System which I Fully Recommend for Quick Merchandise and Profits.

Again, I'll be Utilizing The Merchandise of Palm Oil as a Case Scenario to Explain THE SYSTEM OF PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS.

The Way This Works is Explained as Follows:

No Matter Your Location in Nigeria; You can Place Your Order for Palm Oil to be delivered to you anywhere you are in Nigeria through Aligned Logistics Companies. This take away the stress and risk of you travelling down to The Villages to Outsource for Palm Oil All By Yourself.

All You have to do is Place Your Order of Palm Oil from any location where you are, after You must have inquired about The Price in Your Location of Sales.

That is; Firstly - You must confirm that You'll be able to make profits when you place your order of Palm Oil to Be Conveyed Down To You in Your Desired Location. To do this; You must Visit The Markets in Your Location to Align with Various Palm Oil Buyers and Users (Retail Shops, Restaurants, Canteens, and Local Markets).

When You find out The Sales Price of Palm Oil in Your Location; You should go ahead to find out the present price of Palm Oil from Me in My Rural Location to confirm if you would be able to make Good Profits.

Once We confirm that you can make good profits from Our Palm Oil Merchandise Alignment, Then You can Proceed to Ignite Transactions so that We get into Business.

This is a Quick Means to Generate Massive and Passive Income. The Income on Palm Oil is also RECURRING as PALM OIL is HIGHLY UTILIZED Everyday by Many People. So, We'll always be in business so far You can Ignite Alignment with Other Palm Oil Buyers in Your Locality.

2) PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE FOR QUICK PROFITS BY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS.

I'll drop on here The Six (6) Simple Steps To Follow To Ensure A PROFITABLE PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE EXPERIENCE.

The Steps are Explained with The Display Below.

Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I'll drop on here The Six (6) Simple Steps To Follow To Ensure A PROFITABLE PERSONAL AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE EXPERIENCE.

The Steps are Explained with The Display Below.

Lastly, I'll buttress These Above Steps with A Life Example on Garri Merchandise from Ekoli Yedeen To Lekki, Lagos State.

A basin of Garri in Ekoli Yedeen is presently at 8,000 Naira.
A Purchase of 20 Basins of Garri = 20 × 8,000 = 160,000 Naira.

Cost of Transporting Each Basin of Garri from Ekoli Yedeen to Lekki is 2,500 Naira
Cost of Transporting 20 Basins of Garri in Lekki = 20 × 2,500 = 50,000 Naira.

Total Capital Expenditure on Garri Merchandise = 160,000 + 50,000 = 210,000 Naira

Assuming Miscellaneous Cost = 10,000 Naira.
So, Total Capital Expenditure = 210,000 + 10,000 = 220,000 Naira

The same basin of Garri in Lekki, Lagos State will be around 13,000 Naira.
Total Returns on 20 Basins of Garri = 20 × 13,000 = 260,000 Naira

Profits Realisable = Total Returns - Totsl Capital Expenditure = 260,000 - 220,000 = 40,000 Naira.

Profit Realisable for The Entire Merchandise of 20 Basins of Garri = 40,000 Naira.
Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
With all the explanations on both Systems of Merchandise, I'll proceed to creating a Thread on The AGRICULTURAL SECTION OF NAIRALAND To Engage and Enrich Nigerians Through The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Garri.

The Purpose of The Thread will be to Engage Everyone Interested in AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of PALM OIL and GARRI which I Actively Deal On Because They are The Most Sold Food Items in Nigeria - Undoubtedly.

Furthermore; I have Selected The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Garri Over other Food Items because They are Non-Perishable and They are Very Easy to SELL compared to Many other Agro Commodities.

Palm Oil and Garri are ALWAYS in HIGH DEMAND EVERYDAY...!!!

So, Those Interested In Joining Me on Our INDIVIDUAL PALM OIL & GARRI MERCHANDISE Should Follow Me Up on The AGRICULTURAL THREAD which I'll be creating Right now.

Link Comes Up Shortly.
Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
With all the explanations on both Systems of Merchandise, I'll proceed to creating a Thread on The AGRICULTURAL SECTION OF NAIRALAND To Engage and Enrich Nigerians Through The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Garri.

The Purpose of The Thread will be to Engage Everyone Interested in AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of PALM OIL and GARRI which I Actively Deal On Because They are The Most Sold Food Items in Nigeria - Undoubtedly.

Furthermore; I have Selected The Merchandise of Palm Oil and Garri Over other Food Items because They are Non-Perishable and They are Very Easy to SELL compared to Many other Agro Commodities.

Palm Oil and Garri are ALWAYS in HIGH DEMAND EVERYDAY...!!!

So, Those Interested In Joining Me on Our INDIVIDUAL PALM OIL & GARRI MERCHANDISE Should Follow Me Up on The AGRICULTURAL THREAD which I'll be creating Right now.

Link Comes Up Shortly.

Below is The AGRICULTURAL ACTION Thread Link To Our Palm Oil and Garri Merchandise:

https://www.nairaland.com/6954517/whats-price-update-palm-oil#109658444
Re: Day 3: PAC: FAST Money Solutions: Quick Agro Merchandise For Quick Profits by AfroAgroPower: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Day 4: POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) : SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS: Invest In Cross-River State, Invest In Ekori."

https://www.nairaland.com/6955439/day-4-pac-smart-money#109688248

(1) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Sudden Stop Attacking Jonathan And Previous Government / 115 Nigerian Volunteer ‘fighters’ Besiege Ukraine Embassy / Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.