Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,966 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON (812 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by propynich123: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xFGQ1Aexk

Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by cherishmichael: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lolz
Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by Burnabem: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
They say he brought them bad luck... me am just passing

1 Like

Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by nabiz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari don suuuuuffer lol

1 Like

Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by Jostoman: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by uniqueboi1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
The man is a cancer. Anything he touches must die. It's simple logic.

1 Like

Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by Michelle70(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lolz, I was listening to morning news on radio this morning when they were discussing about the match.

One guy just called and was shouting on his voices how Buhari was the badluck and how he made the eagles loose the match, the presenter couldn't take it and ended the call and made it cleared it that both Tunisia and Nigeria came to get the trophy and one team must progress.
In my mind, I was like "Haba, so some people actually took this cruise very serious o" how daft can people be in this country.

Then another caller called and said "u see that last caller? He is such a an illiterate, and one of the brainwashed fools we had in this country" The presenter at this point had had enough and had to end the call.

laugh wan kill me when I listened
Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by GreatGod906: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolz, I was listening to morning news on radio this morning when they were discussing about the match.

One guy just called and was shouting on his voices how Buhari was the badluck and how he made the eagles loose the match, the presenter couldn't take it and ended the call and made it cleared it that both Tunisia and Nigeria came to get the trophy and one team must progress.
In my mind, I was like "Haba, so some people actually took this cruise very serious o" how daft can people be in this country.

Then another caller called and said "u see that last caller? He is such a an illiterate, and one of the brainwashed fools we had in this country" The presenter at this point had had enough and had to end the call.

laugh wan kill me when I listened
so calling someone bad luck,unfortunate and all other derogatory names is what u call cruise right?

Like seriously it's annoying n they are truly illiterates

For d past 20 years Nigeria have only won afcon once,just 1 time,so buhari was d one that called them when they lost even when he wasn't d president right?

Some jokes are highly insensitive
Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by Michelle70(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
GreatGod906:
so calling someone bad luck,unfortunate and all other derogatory names is what u call cruise right?

Like seriously it's annoying n they are truly illiterates

For d past 20 years Nigeria have only won afcon once,just 1 time,so buhari was d one that called them when they lost even when he wasn't d president right?

Some jokes are highly insensitive
I have stopped taking Nigerians serious.

Sometimes u just had to look at comments and be like, "why is this person so stupid" lolz.

If u begin to see things as cruise, u will have a good laugh over most comments
Re: FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON by Eddysilver(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
On this case my guys referred me to arg vs nig FIFA 2018 match after PMB said he'd reward the super eagles if they win.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Water Corporation Patronize Local Water Vendor (mai Ruwa)-photo / Apc Members In Lagos Mock Rauf Aregbesola With A Coffin (Video & pix) / First Batch Of IPOB Volunteer Fighters Arrive At Ukraine To Fight Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.