Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,811 members, 7,912,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online (453 Views)

Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 4 New Year Resolutions For Entrepreneurs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Imsolutions: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your no. 1 Job as an Entrepreneur is to Profit and thank God for the power of the internet which is giving up a massive ability to get visibility and traffic at the click of a button, this has become so easy.
Do you want to know the sad reality?

Scepticism is now very high and with that, you can’t just sit down and plaster post up and depend on JUST writing sales copies to do the job or else you’ll be leaving money on the table because you are ignoring this missing link.

So what’s the missing link?

Traffic?

It’s not traffic; we all know that without a form of traffic you are not in the business
Copywriting?

These days you don’t need to be a guru level copywriter to get clients, all you need do is demonstrate that you know what you are doing…so it’s not the missing link per se.

Sales Funnel?

For Every sale to be recorded you need a form of a funnel, so it’s not the missing link

Follow-ups?

..Oh well, this is a part of the missing link but that’ not the missing link.

So what’s an “Invisible” missing link in the most sales process?

It’s the art of Sales Closing.

Period

What’s Sales Closing in summary?

It’s the art of persuading your prospect to STOP sitting on the Fence (Mostly) over the phone.

If you are selling anything above $100 (50,000) to millions, your prospect won’t JUST pay into the account.

They want to take to you and feel confident that they are not making a mistake.

This is where the skill of closing comes in.

A lot of entrepreneurs are leaving so much money on the table because they don’t have a sound foundation about HOW super important the art of closing sales is.

What do you say when a Customer Says “I Will Get Back to You?”

Do you just forget about them?

What do you say when a female customer says “Let me talk to my husband” do you just say okay no problem?
What Do you Do when your prospect feels the cost of your offer is too high?

Do you just agree with them or find a way to make the price FEELS insignificant.

This is WHERE Sales Closing comes in.

Forget All About Copywriting for Now
Forget All About Traffic For Now

Closing is the Single MOST important Marketing Skill Set you must develop if you want to Hit it Big time no matter what product or offer you promote.

Be it Ecommerce
Be it affiliate Marketing
Be it Property Marketing

If you have a business that involves you talking to people before they make a buying decision, you need to Sharpen up the closing game of you and your staff.

Sadly, Sales Closing Materials are RARE to find and even very expensive to lay your hands on, that’s why I have decided to create a Workshop Called “Sharp Closing Profit” How to 10x Your Profit Daily by closing more customers and making more sales even in a bad economy.

In this workshop, I will be Teaching You The Following….

Why Sales Closing is the Invisible Profit Catalyst & how you can deploy it in your business today.
The Mindset of a Sharp Closer & how to use the power of closing the triple your earning power how to use a secret FBI Profiling method to KNOW your customer better than they know themselves so much that they will think you are related them or something
How to use Digital marketing to attract Clients With money Bags Without Breaking a Bank…no matter what you sell.
The BEST Way to Position you to Close Even the MOST stubborn of clients.
Powerful marketing hacks for ATTRACTING high-quality prospect & clients ONLY
The Wicked “S.E.E Code of Influence'’ That Will make anybody believe in you and your offer..even if they have never seen you.
How to Make prospects like & respect you when closing them, even if they are stubborn
The “Charisma Hack” that makes clients what to give your their money
What Doctors Can Teach You about Closing MORE Sales & how to use it to make a tidy profit for your business.
The “I Will Get Back to you” Killer, a simple Hack for crushing sales Objection
You’ll discover how to position yourself as your prospects ONLY messiah who can get them to the promised land
How to Build Rapport so you don’t reply to your prospect
Simple Tech systems that assist you in attracting the perfect
How to Close MORE Customers Daily in your Ecommerce Business

You’ll also be getting some insane mouth watery bonuses videos such as...

1. Sharp Closing Secret For getting 70%-80% Delivery Rate For E-Commerce Vendors (Value N10,000)
2. Sharp Closing Secret For Small Business Owners (Value: 15,000)
3. Sharp Closing Secrets for Digital Products Marketers (Value; 7,500)
4. The Sharp Closing Sales Script to Help You Jump Start Your Closing skills
5. Instant Access to The sharp Closer telegram Mastermind

When It’s launched it will be sold as much as =N=20,000 but as my friend who wants to get it before it’s launched all you need to get access to this course is N3,500.

Here’s How to enrol today

Step 1#: Transfer The sum of 3,500 to the Account Below:

Bank: Access-Diamond Bank

Account No: 0086584147

Account Name: Chemee ruth ijeoma

Please remember to send a screenshot of payment proof to: imsolutionsng@gmail.com

-Your Name
-Phone Number
-Transfer Screenshot

After confirmation, I will send you a secret link to join my telegram group & Give you a free 25 mins consultation immediately.
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Imsolutions: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Available keep the request coming
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Evolved1: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Evolved1: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
sad angry
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Evolved1: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2022
grin
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Evolved1: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2022
cool
Re: Entrepreneurs: Learn How To Sell To Anyone Online by Evolved1: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2022
cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

Profitable High Income Skills You Should Learn This 2022 / How Can One Break Into The Fintech Industry? / I Just A Job As A Social Media Manager. I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.