Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction (24071 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by danot1030: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm an APC card carrying member but I will never ever vote for Tinubu

Vote for Atiku Tinubu doesn't need your vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
KINGofHELL:
…Vows to go naked if S’East doesn’t get presidency in 2027

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/atiku-ll-vacate-office-after-4yrs-for-president-of-seast-extraction-dokpesi/

This may sound like lamba, but it's actually a sensible talk. South East can't wrestle for presidency at this time. If they back the north for Presidency in 2023, they may as well stand a chance in 2027 or more realistically, in 2031. If, on the other hand, they support that brown teethed ancestor or any afonja for that matter, presidency na till 2039. Afonjas on this platform hate this reasoning, because it's the same reasoning they used to steal power from another Southerner grin
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Babagboju(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
70 years old man, you be mumu.
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by PrinceOfLagos: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
danot1030:

Tinubu will personally shoot you on the head for telling people not to vote for him
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Okoyeeboz: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm a full blooded Igbo son and a PDP chieftain and I will not only vote Tinubu, I will mobilise my people to vote Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
peacekante:
So finally Atiku is an Nyamiri candidate?

Just as Buhari na afonjas candidate grin
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Okoyeeboz: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Every fool takes Igbos for granted m

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
danot1030:

Tinubu will personally shoot you on the head for telling people not to vote for him

Vote he is ready to sacrifice you for to get
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
socialmediaman:
We know these are lies, but they can't be as bad as the lies Tinubu and Buhari sold to us in 2015. Atiku was vice president to arguably one of the best administrations since 1999 in terms of infrastructure development and debt management. APC knows the defeat that awaits if Atiku becomes the 2023 PDP candidate.

Same thing I'm saying. Only an slowpoke would pick Buhari's administration over Obasanjo's
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ppogba: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
What is there to see on Dokpesi's unclothedness?

This is the one that concerns me.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ransomed: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
May the fire from PDP consume you and your Atiku the sodomite. When will you stop being a slave to Fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

Everyone knows it's a lie, but who cares anymore? Nothing can be as bad as what Buhari/Osinbajo and Tinubu did to Nigeria in 8 years. They're all liars but 2023 is about the lesser evil which is obviously PDP. It's very clear Nigeria is not ready to progress at the rate of their maximum potentials, so let's take it slow since that's what we want

It's not even about lesser evil. 2023 should be about sending packing, this useless party that came to take naija 20 years backward. There should be consequences for evil. If PDP misbehaves, they too should be sent packing afterwards. That's the only way to make this people accountable
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Tvoice: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

I am seriously waiting for his reason..but I doubt it that he has one.
Nevertheless, that guy is has been campaigning against Tinubu and he never mentioned his preferred candidate nor did he tells us why he made Tinubu his enemy.

Oga shift abeg , i am not interested in what u are selling , thanchu, after all the questions was not for u .
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Liars everywhere in Nigeria. Who in his right senses will vote for another northerner in the face what herdsmen are doing in Nigeria currently?

Lol. The South South and Southeast hate APC more than they hate fulanis o. APC stole SS presidency in 2015. And the SE would always be PDP. Only way SS would support APC is if a man from SS is picked as presidential candidate
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by DabuIIIT: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu coneheaded structure :

No. We will consent to this agreement. grin

Shattap there IvartheMENTAL blackpantherxxx allROUNDmental grin grin grin
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
LOL EITHER PDP GIVES SE PRESIDENCY IN 2023 OR THEY CAN JUST ALLOW TINUBU TO WIN

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ityP(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cchuks27:
No! PDP must field a Southern Presidential candidate! I like Atiku but the North has ruled its turn. It's time to move on. If the Presidency doesn't move to the South, I am afraid this might set a dangerous precedent in the future Presidency of this Nation.

If PDP selects a Southerner, APC should start celebrating because it would be a very easy victory. No southerner has the political clout of Tinubu. Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ezenna191(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
FAKE NEWS FROM DESPERATE POLITICIANS
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by lereinter(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
the same lie Buhari told us.
Atiku will be a disaster in the first place

Apc and buhari-osinbajo goverment is the only disaster

None can beat it
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by danot1030: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Vote he is ready to sacrifice you for to get

My brother I was saying that to you for saying you will not vote for Tinubu as though Tinubu need your vote to win

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by quinox947: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Dokposi is a criminal, o wonder why Buhari freed this criminal from prison.
Has any court declared him a criminal? All the allegations against him had no proof. Moreover he had never held any public office.
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
This election will open up the divide between Igbos and Yorubas much wider and I am personally happy for that to happen if it makes some gullible and blind Yorubas finally see the truth about how hateful, ungrateful and hypocritical Igbos are.

Tinubu is " too desperate", "unfair", "too old" etal.

Same Igbos saying all that are blind to the unfairness, arrogance and Fulani imperialism of Atiku with how he wants to replace another Fulani who has been there 8 years to give Fulani 16 uninterrupted years in power.

To Igbo, Atiku at nearly 80 is not too old but Tinubu is.

Tinubi is too desperate. Yet Atiku can patronisingly and distastefully dangle a poisoned carrot before Igbos just to be President.

Yet that is not desperate. Instead he is now Igboman's President in waiting.

I hope some foolish Yoruba ako ti ile ta and Omo ales are observing others close rank because of ethnocentric hate of Yorubas. Go and foolishly aid them to the detriment of your own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Basher8583: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No one cares or even wants to know. You are inconsequential. Better go and queue up in PDP where you belong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
the same lie Buhari told us.
Atiku will be a disaster in the first place
And will you vote for him even if it is true that he will relinquish after 4 years
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by adelaja70(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lies!

Southeast and Southsouth will vote Atiku if he gets the PDP ticket; so this lie is totally unnecessary because Atiku would definitely wanna do his 8 years if God spares his life.

The Southeast is not in a hurry.

We don’t even mind the Southsouth getting VP in 2023.

As long one brown teeth drug lord that calls us by “Okoro” doesn’t get anywhere close to Aso Rock.
IF you like sell your birthright... Na your personal problem..

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Decryptor(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shetemi12:

He's better than my miserable father

Really? Your fáther must be hopeless if that scarecrow is better than him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Those rituals cannibals are easily recognized thus:
First, they are ashamed of their tribe; thus hiding under false monica

Second, they always start commenting thus: I'm.... but

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by tiger28: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
igbos don suffer!
See HOW dem dey use us play football.
WHY
Because they all KNOW that we are too emotional!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Duru009(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Like for Atike/ Wike

Share for Tinubu/ Dogara
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
And will you vote for him even if it is true that he will relinquish after 4 years

no

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

Everyone knows it's a lie, but who cares anymore? Nothing can be as bad as what Buhari/Osinbajo and Tinubu did to Nigeria in 8 years. They're all liars but 2023 is about the lesser evil which is obviously PDP. It's very clear Nigeria is not ready to progress at the rate of their maximum potentials, so let's take it slow since that's what we want

trash
bias

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by maybet081: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lies!

Southeast and Southsouth will vote Atiku if he gets the PDP ticket; so this lie is totally unnecessary because Atiku would definitely wanna do his 8 years if God spares his life.

The Southeast is not in a hurry.

We don’t even mind the Southsouth getting VP in 2023.

As long one brown teeth drug lord that calls us “Okoro” doesn’t get anywhere close to Aso Rock.
a useless brown teeth , racist, drug lord, he can never rule Nigeria,it is either southeast or the north, the Yorubas will never ever take twice from the pot of the the south while the Igbos have not,never.They will understand the meaning of betrayal in 2023. BUNCH OF TRAITORS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protests: Tinubu’s Real Troubles Are Just Beginning - Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Govt. Companies Listed For Privatization / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.