Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder (23194 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by LordIsaac(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Medicine after death....why are licenses given to unvetted souls in the first place?
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Bimpe29: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Right step taken in wrong direction.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by spy24(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:
Any time I see a news from the North. I wonder why the British would think it's right to bring us together with animals.

Your statement is not relevant to the discuss and it's borne out of bigotry
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:
Any time I see a news from the North. I wonder why the British would think it's right to bring us together with animals.
And animal is leading the non animal.What can we now do about it. Those cannibals, ritualist which are exclusive to our region is worth celebrating. Let us just go and die of hatred and pain
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
This is akin to throwing the baby and the bathwater away. Streamline, don't revoke.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:

Umpteen is not from the North. meth is not from the North.

Skull mining and exploration is not from the North. "Italian exports" is not synonymous with the North, militants, etc.

Crime has no tribe.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by ignis: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Samfloxin:
Another opportunity to task the private school owners financially for revalidation fee

Exactly.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Germi9: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chaii aboki no dey think before him do
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Yankee101: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Over kill
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Promise47(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Okay please I also need a job to keep my self busy +2348138753144
Forsho:
Please someone should help me with recharge card to call someone that want to help me with job am pleading 080 8588 1007
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by adriano50: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ganduge wan cashout for this small girl issue fear politicians and police
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by timefarm(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
abdulkayus:

If only u know the number of schools (both government and private), u would'nt be spewing this thrash. I am sure the number will outweigh the one in ur state
Lol
For your mind.
Kano that my friends served or another one.
Abeg chill.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Awoleesu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
All this aboki people people, revoking licence of all private school because a proprietor ( just 1) killed a pupil is tantamount to revoking the drivers' licence of all drivers just because a driver killed someone in an accident. Why punish everybody for one man's offence.

Deal with the culprit and leave other people's businesses. Don't use tactics to bill them again in the name of reissuing a new license

Ah toh! But they gripe when Islam is being vilified for the wicked acts of many muslims...
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good one
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Germi9:
Chaii aboki no dey think before him do
but those cannibals and ritualists in the se dey think before dem do
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by davidque: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
chatinent:
Initial gragra cannot cook akpurakpumgbam.

If you see how the FG will be reacting to curing the social vices like chemicals, you'll feel there's sth serious they are going to do about the symptoms.

Nothing!

You'll ask me what they've done to the killer of Inibong all this while! I heard the killer has some connectedness to some AkwaIbom godfathers.

Where is the killer of Inibong!!

How else can you explain it? After all, aren't they the ones using the peasants to perpetuate crimes? How many big men have been prosecuted for crimes? Isn't our own very super cop blacklisted in America given presidential paradise here? Their jiggery-pokery speaks volumes!

Na these things dey give people moral na. People wey suppose dey jail forever still dey walk freely! No independent judiciary! Everything politicized!

This pastard who killed Hanifa who should be electrocuted publicly or flogged to death is still given an audience! What else is deserving of sb who murdered a beautiful small girl! The evil of men!

Never let Nigeria happen to you!

If they take action you will say it's gragra, if they don't take action you'll say they don't care.......just let's see the fruits of their actions before we criticize them
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by modsfucker: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:

This comment makes you the real animal, a beast with no manners or home training.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by mysy013(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
If you could be this foolish I wonder the rate at which the foolishness of your father will be
9jvirgin:
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Uptheante(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:
Idiot,
The last time I checked, its not only the north that is involved in crime.
The whole south is also a immersed in crimes like kidnapping, cultism, money ritual, internet fraud, baby factories, human trafficking, armed robbery, pipeline vandalism, cannibalism, incest, terrorism, drug trafficking etc. Crime is not a monopoly of the north.
Lastly, ur southern girls are prostituting all over Nigeria & outside the country.
Ur married women are engaged in paternity fraud due to the adulterous lifestyle.
Yet u ignore all these anomalies about ur region & throw insults on the north.
If u are not a shameless hypocrite, then u are a fool
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Uptheante(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
All this aboki people people, revoking licence of all private school because a proprietor ( just 1) killed a pupil is tantamount to revoking the drivers' licence of all drivers just because a driver killed someone in an accident. Why punish everybody for one man's offence.

Deal with the culprit and leave other people's businesses. Don't use tactics to bill them again in the name of reissuing a new license
Nyamiri banza
But u never complained when ur terrorist IPOB declared sit at home & attacked ur fellow flat headed nyamiri folks who failed to comply simply because ur lord & master, Nnamdi Kanu was facing justice.
Apply the same line of thought here as u applied in the Kano issue, then u will understand why u are either stupid or a hypocrite
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Germi9: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
but those cannibals and ritualists in the se dey think before dem do
who cares
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
So people whose only hope of feeding is on the paltry stipends these private facilities pay them will now become jobless and unable to feed themselves and families thereby adding to their already hardship and gnacking of teeth.. Which kind mumu government decision is this? I think the Proprietors Association in the state should react swiftly and protest the injustice accordingly. Wait o, i hope this is only limited to nursary facilities because i have corps members friends serving in secondary facilities across the state.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Leviticuscreed: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Omo see daftness na? You go fear
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by DrMuzungu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Whoever abducts and murders a child should be put to death. But don't necklace him/her. Donate organs to those who need transplants.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by shoprite: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:

I just taya . . .them no even want make their kids go school before sef . . .them come see opportunity !

Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Forsho:
Please someone should help me with recharge card to call someone that want to help me with job am pleading 080 8588 1007
what kind of job?
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by OgideAgu: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Government has seen an avenue to make money
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Germi9:

who cares
But somebody cares when aboki no dey think when he do hin thing
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Germi9: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
But somebody cares when aboki no dey think when he do hin thing
Abobi me no be ethnic fanatic oh, if you notice your gist dey tire me sef , i no be SE i no care about dem ,anywhere crime happen we condemn, do you gerrit?
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Oluf3mi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Very daft move. What does that solve?
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by sapientia(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Imagine

We just have daft politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.