Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA (6010 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by ablejesus26(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Fake news peddlers and rumor mongers will never rest angry
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by globemoney01: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
nzeobi:
Willie failed in many sectors and if soludo is to make any impact then it's normal he does things differently
Atleast better than Peter obi that failed in every sector

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by globemoney01: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2022
NaijaFutbol:
Two things that will probably happen in Anambra:
1) Obiano will be in APC before 2023 (70% probability)
2) APGA will collapse into APC (40% probability)

But Prof’s Government has potential to be great. Maybe reverse the terrible years of shampoo head
Why are pdp idiots afraid of obiano joining apc, anything to kill the evil pdp is welcome, besides Obiano is leaving as the best SE governor in history
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by globemoney01: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
Although I didn't expect this but I am not surprised at all

Obiano fell out with Peter Obi accusing the later of trying to interfere with his government so he shouldn't interfere with Soludo's either

But I wish Soludo will do more in Anambra rather than Obiano whose only recorded success was the Anambra airport considering what Umahi was able to achieve in Ebonyi State with their little allocation
Obiano increase Anambra IGR from 500million to over 3 billion, built the best ICC in Nigeria, Awka flyovers, Aguleri Otu bridge, longest in SE. What did umahi do please
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by warlordd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Theevilone:
These rumors are peddled by one Eneh Victor from ENUGU I’m not tribalist not biased but I stated his state clearly because he is fond of peddling rumors about Anambra while romancing with the affairs in Enugu .

You're right, the Eneh guy is a very mischievous and hungry e-rat whose stock in trade is to peddle all manner of falsehoods and unfounded rumours on social media about happenings in Anambra politics despite the fact that he's from Enugu state.
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by NoQualmz: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
nzeobi:

Regardless of who is peddling the rumours you should have known that both men have different approach to governance and they'll easily fall out
Hmm
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by NoQualmz: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Theevilone:
These rumors are peddled by one Eneh Victor from ENUGU I’m not tribalist not biased but I stated his state clearly because he is fond of peddling rumors about Anambra while romancing with the affairs in Enugu .

Why do we have ediots from other states always nose poking into Anambra affairs?
Enugu pple will not face their water scarcity
IMO will not face their supreme gov and unknown govt.
Abia will never face their dirty and dilapidated state.

Always choking mouth in Anambra affairs...not like the ediots even wish us well. They’re always waiting like evil owls for bad news in the state.

God will always bless Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by NaijaFutbol: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2022
cheesy grin

globemoney01:

Why are pdp idiots afraid of obiano joining apc, anything to kill the evil pdp is welcome, besides Obiano is leaving as the best SE governor in history

Obiano best Governor in SE? You should try comedy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta: Amnesty Boss Seeks Support Of Traditional Rulers To Execute Reforms / Nairalander meets unknown gunmen hug them PHOTOS / Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.