Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Was Osama Bin Laden Really Killed? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was Osama Bin Laden Really Killed? (236 Views)

Omar Bin Laden The 4th Son Of Osama Bin Laden Lives A Different (pictures)s / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Osama Bin Laden Really Killed? by badboyTee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just surfing online today, I saw the attack that terrorist organized then I didn't even know he was later allegedly killed by U.S soldiers as said .

But a thing I perceived in all the videos I watched online not even a single pic of his body was shown to the public or how he was buried .

My Theory

could it be that he wasn't killed maybe the U.S government just lied to the people to show they are concerns or could he have been really killed as said.

Share your thoughts people

Re: Was Osama Bin Laden Really Killed? by Valkrie: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
The guy is resting in pieces in the belle of the numerous fishes in the ocean bro....!!!

1 Like

Re: Was Osama Bin Laden Really Killed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
He's dead don't bother yourself.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

China Out Of Taiwan, Well How About The Following? / UKRAINE-RUSSIA CRISIS: Israel Fears US Sanctions Could Affect Syria Operations / How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.