Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,836 members, 7,959,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) (804 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped On Her Way Home From School In Kano (Photo) / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Gabrielonome14: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why I killed 5-Year-Old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (Video)

School proprietor arrested over the murder of 5-year-old Hanifa, has finally opened up on why he committed the atrocity.

According to the suspect who debunked viral claims that he did it for ritual purposes, he was in financial crisis and the pressure made him go extreme.

In his words

“I buried her in the school. Let me clear this doubts. People are thinking that it has to do with rituals. It’s not ritual something. I buried her inside the school simply because I would not be able to find any secured place to find a hole. And this person near me was the very person that dig the hole.

I’m the school proprietor and this is my first time. I did it because of financial crisis because the school is in a lot of debts.
https://www.braghq.com/storyland/why-i-killed-5-year-old-hanifa-suspect-finally-opens-up-video-4192

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES
''I Thank God For Rescuing Me'' Woman Says After Escaping a Knife Attack From Her Son In Imo (Videos).
https://www.braghq.com/storyland/i-thank-god-for-rescuing-me-woman-says-after-escaping-a-knife-attack-from-her-son-in-imo-videos-225p

Aggrieved Locals Set school Hanifa Attended Ablaze After She Was Abducted And killed By school's Proprietor.

https://www.braghq.com/storyland/aggrieved-locals-set-school-hanifa-attended-ablaze-after-she-was-abducted-and-killed-by-schools-proprietor-4295

Face Behind The Mask: Nigerians Dig Out Photos Of James Brown’s “Billionaire Boyfriend”.

https://www.braghq.com/storyland/face-behind-the-mask-nigerians-dig-out-photos-of-james-browns-billionaire-boyfriend-52j2

SOURCE: Braghq.com

Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Entprys(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
If he promise not to try such again, they can leave him because of other students so their education can continue. Hence this man owns the school. After all, he is sorry
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Jeon(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Entprys:
If he promise not to try such again, they can leave him because of other students so their education can continue. Hence this man owns the school. After all, he is sorry
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:
Yeah he will also be sorry if it was your sist*r or dau**ter they buried that way..
Keep joking around with your lack of intelligence..

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Entprys(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:

If I am intelligent I won't be on nairaland in the first place
Good..
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Psychokinetic: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:
Don’t let sarcasm get you killed one day!
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by doctor20202020(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
That fine girl people are wicked who to trust again Nigeria don red oo I want to park to Ghana
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:
And so? That doesn't mean he must go unpunished.
Re: Why I Killed 5-year-old Hanifa – Suspect Finally Opens Up (video) by elrufiason: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:

An eye for an eye we all go blind.

(1) (Reply)

BBC: The Hunt For Nigerians Who Can Change Into Cats / Native Doctor Spotted In Viral Video Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor / Update: Catholic Priest Abducted In Edo State Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.