Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1269430 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jsaviour:

Our life experiences are shaped by our Believe.

Whatever you think and Believe, that's what you will attract to your life.

I simply said you should stop projecting what you have chosen to bring upon yourself into another man.

There are men living with their loving wives abroad because there is mutual respect.

If you think you can misbehave towards your wife same way you do to her in Nigeria because there is no law, then be ready to dance to the tune.

Some women treat their men bad for no reason same way some men treat their wives bad for no reason.

Rest with your choice please

I do not expect you to be reasonable,it's obvious from the way you talk,you don't have to vent your frustrations on me,the op made a point base on where he was coming from, probably his own experience,i chipped in what I had seen happened and you are here giving me motivational speech.
Who cares about what you wish on yourself? it is people like you that pushes people to their death with all the rosy pictures you are busy painting,does it mean those whose marriages failed wished for it? is divorce synonymous with Africa's/Nigerians alone?
Be real for once that there is no perfection in life and if you can't cope with it you both go your separate ways.
Stop showing your frustrations Aunty,it is written in all your replies

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Daempireboss: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

Their offices are in ABJ n Lagos. Visit either of them close to you for a manual booking. You might be lucky to book, pay n get tested same day. In fact, if you go very early and got tested b4 11am, you might get your results same day. The rush n queues have disappeared.

Google iom omas.
It will take u to the site directly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aysticksz: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
I just got a conditional offer from Northumbria , May intake .. please do they accept NECO or WAEC for English proficiency?

And how much is for deposit ?

IvanCardozo:

Choose Northumbria. That's where I am and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've heard Bournemouth is quite expensive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Toyen51: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
fktm:
Anyone with insights pleaseeeeee? SOS

Pls can you send me to the northrumbia Whatsapp group ,I have unconditional offer from them,pls send the link to my mail otoyin51@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Opeyemikas: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please i have a question,a friend of my uploaded 6months statement instead of the 28days but he was told the file is too karge that maximum of 10 pages so my question is this……is there a deadline before he can submit the 28days statement cause he'll need to go to the bank to get his statement for 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by transfer101: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Opeyemikas:
Please i have a question,a friend of my uploaded 6months statement instead of the 28days but he was told the file is too karge that maximum of 10 pages so my question is this……is there a deadline before he can submit the 28days statement cause he'll need to go to the bank to get his statement for 28days
Instruction says 28days, una dey upload 6 months shocked

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tamp2017: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nenye2015:
I AM OFFICIALLY WORRIED!!!
I had my biometrics taken on the 21th of February, priority visa processing and my application was transferred to VAC on the 22nd. My application has been stuck at the DMC since then, I sent a paid mail on the 1st of March and was told my application is still awaiting a decision and there was no NSF mail.
Today is the 9th working day and I am really worried.
How can I escalate my case?
@ justwise please help

Have you received ur passport? Did mine since 14th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
https://www.academic-technology-approval.service.gov.uk/
I got mine after 21days. Goodluck ✌
Viewoliver:
Good evening my good people!

I got an offer from ENU for MSc Automation and Control. The course requires that I should obtain ATAS certificate.

Please, I would like to ask the following questions:

1) What is ATAS all about?

2) What are the requirements for obtaining the certificate?

3) How will I go about getting the certificate?

Thank you for your swift response.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Priority also?
Please I would love to know when you get collection mail, thanks.
Tamp2017:

Have you received ur passport? Did mine since 14th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
fktm:
I wanted to ask u a question, but I've gotten the answer from the general house.....if u can still offer ur opinion, I will be happy.
I intend to travel with my fiancee by September, but we will get married around May this year, I just want to know if it won't cause any issue when applying for visa, because of the close proximity to the visa application.

That shouldn't be an issue however, I will advise you consciously and intentionally start building evidences to support your relationship aside the marriage certificate, wedding pics. Evidences like Chat history, dating pics etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CollinsTutu(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
ToyosiR:

Yes. Got unconditional offer but next from here is pof. No precas interview on my letter though

Is POF mandatory to get CAS? Coz their CAS request form doesn’t indicate that it is required.
I’m awaiting CAS as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Viewoliver:
Good evening my good people!

I got an offer from ENU for MSc Automation and Control. The course requires that I should obtain ATAS certificate.

Please, I would like to ask the following questions:

1) What is ATAS all about?

2) What are the requirements for obtaining the certificate?

3) How will I go about getting the certificate?

Thank you for your swift response.

I believe your school will guide you on getting the certificate.
It is mainly for international students and researchers who want to study in the UK.

ATAS has to do with some sensitive tech oriented courses, the U.K. Govt wants to ensure such technological know how do not get into the hands of rogue individuals n nations e.g. Nuclear technology, Advanced Military Warfare

Use this link

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicky123: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

No
My school fees is 11,000
Stop passing wrong information na
it depends on the course actually. I got admission today at University of Stirling..school fees is £17k but I got a scholarship of £4k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Opeyemikas:

Getting 28 days out of the 6 months shouldn't be a deadline thing. Just walk into your bank and ask for statement from a particular date to another if you don't already monthly statements via emails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Opeyemikas: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

Getting 28 days out of the 6 months shouldn't be a deadline thing. Just walk into your bank and ask for statement from a particular date to another if you don't already monthly statements via emails

Thanks for the response,but i mean he had already uploaded the 6 months first but in the process of the upload he was told the pages were too much,he didn't know he just needed 28days statement so now he has to go to the bank tomorrow and get another statement so I'm asking if there wouldn't be any issue since he tried to upload a 6months statement first
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Luton where the campus is located
Please how easy is it about getting jobs there?

duchess90:
Hi,

I responded in another thread

That's a full county what part of Bedfordshire?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
elenengine:
Important!!!
If you are a MAN trying to do a student Visa with your wife.
Please think twice before you start your process.
That's all I can advise.

LOL. Someone here don run with white man leave husband wey be dependent

They both came in September

Husband is the dependent and doesn't know where to turn to

There are bad women and there are good ones. We can only pray we don't jam the bad eggs

Lots of people with great wives and marriages but we tend to always hear about the bad ones (Bad news is good news)

Good luck to everyone

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
aysticksz:
I just got a conditional offer from Northumbria , May intake .. please do they accept NECO or WAEC for English proficiency?

And how much is for deposit ?

They accept both WAEC and NECO,but they accept NECO for September intake.Their tuition deposit is 5,500.

I didn’t apply to the school but I got this information from their website. You can always get the answers you need on their page instead of waiting for a reply here.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Solatium:

I do not expect you to be reasonable,it's obvious from the way you talk,you don't have to vent your frustrations on me,the op made a point base on where he was coming from, probably his own experience,i chipped in what I had seen happened and you are here giving me motivational speech.
Who cares about what you wish on yourself? it is people like you that pushes people to their death with all the rosy pictures you are busy painting,does it mean those whose marriages failed wished for it? is divorce synonymous with Africa's/Nigerians alone?
Be real for once that there is no perfection in life and if you can't cope with it you both go your separate ways.
Stop showing your frustrations Aunty,it is written in all your replies

smiley There is no frustration anywhere around me and if there is any, I guess it's in your camp hence why you are crying all over the place with your partner in crime. Victim mentality helps no one.

The man already told you that he knows the woman he married and can't experience such but your victim negative self want to force it down his throat.

We have peaceful marriages between Nigerians abroad but you and your fellow want to instill fear in people for no reason.

Divorce will keep happening for those it's meant for likewise peaceful marriages for those it's meant for.

This isn't any motivation but to tell you and your fellow negativity people to keep mute so we can enjoy bliss here.

By the way, my only headache right now is learning how to cook hot peppersoup grin

I can't join in your frustration, enjoy it in peace

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jsaviour:

By the way, my only headache right now is learning how to cook hot peppersoup grin

I can't join in your frustration, enjoy it in peace

Send some my way angry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iixemperor: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

Please I want to ask, for the 1000 pound enrollment fee, please when is the deadline for payment of it. I read that that is the requirement for issuing CAS.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
hustla:

LOL. Someone here don run with white man leave husband wey be dependent

They both came in September

Husband is the dependent and doesn't know where to turn to

There are bad women and there are good ones. We can only pray we don't jam the bad eggs

Lots of people with great wives and marriages but we tend to always hear about the bad ones (Bad news is good news)

Good luck to everyone

My point exactly. They project bad news faster than good news.

They make wrong choice of partners and want to force all men to see all women as bad wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
elenengine:
The ungrateful gender will disappoint you.
Think twice, they always act nice at the beginning.
For your information I have a baby and wife presently, speaking from experience.
THINK TWICE.
that gender is a betrayer ���

Oga stop generalizing!!! It happened to you doesn’t mean it will happen to others. There are Nigerian couples leaving happily abroad and have been there for years.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
hustla:

Send some my way angry

Still on fire, let's see how it turns out grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pls am also in for it ooooo

Madeforher:
Good day people
Please is there any wahtsapp group for Edinburgh Napier University September 2022 intake? I will like to join if there is any.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eljidy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Choose Northumbria. That's where I am and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've heard Bournemouth is quite expensive.

What is their initial deposit and do they accept installments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
elenengine:
They grows wings once they are here and start to be disrespecting you.

This will only happen if you have been treating your wife badly and disrespecting her while in Nigeria.
Treat your wife good and respect her.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you for the link and ur response.
God bless you.

JorshWa:
https://www.academic-technology-approval.service.gov.uk/
I got mine after 21days. Goodluck ✌

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wonderfulmarie: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mannymanny:

How long did it take them to give you an offer?
I deferred mine from last year, I did an early application around July so I got the offer like September ending, that was last year though so I can't say for this period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you for your in depth explanation.
God bless you

AlphaUno:

I believe your school will guide you on getting the certificate.
It is mainly for international students and researchers who want to study in the UK.

ATAS has to do with some sensitive tech oriented courses, the U.K. Govt wants to ensure such technological know how do not get into the hands of rogue individuals n nations e.g. Nuclear technology, Advanced Military Warfare

Use this link

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.