Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1270622 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2022
freesty:
Hi guys,
Quick one please.
I did a TB test back in December 2021 in hopes of using it to apply for Visa to study at Teesside University(Jan 2022 entry) however I couldn't proceed with that visa application because "Teesside happened to me" & I didn't receive a CAS, which resulted in my offer getting deferred. Question now is can I use the same TB cert( has Teesside University address on it) to apply for visa to study in University of Salford where I got another offer, OR I need to another TB cert that will carry University of Salford's address. In addition, does the TB cert has to be valid for when visa application is submitted or has to be valid too at point of entry?
Thanks in anticipation of responses...

Tb cer expires 6 months i paid 8 thousand to change my address just go to there office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2022
toolluu:
There are many schools that offer the same course and your undergraduate can be in any course..but if you still want this one, you can use your statement of purpose to convince them..I also studied electrical and going for AI and data science
Pls what other schools offer A.I or D.S and at the Same time have a super flexible payment plan. I know you must have researched at some point

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello

Is the online hustle free or paid for. That counts as work too, online or offline.
Abi am I wrong @mimilyrics?

That's still breaking your visa rules oh.

Cheers

Killamo:

But someone can work 168hr/week online?
Lol
Even I go dey work during lectures(just kidding)

These days you must have at least a hustle online

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NoOrch: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Please I got a conditional admission from University of Wolverhampton yesterday, I was asked to provide evidence of GCSE Maths at grade C+/4 or an accepted equivalent, please what does this mean?

And how do I go about IELTS provision, I haven't written any IELTS before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Anybody going to Aberystwyth university september intake here ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Good morning everyone. I have a confused mind as to when exactly I should apply for visa. On the ukvi site, it is boldly written that applications can come 6 months before the course start date but in some other quarters, I hear three months to course start date. Which is best to go by? Dear respected ladies and gentlemen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2022
I've been waiting for them for a response to my application for over a month already.

AlphaUno:

Though, Chester uses an archaic payment channel, but shouldn't take forever to confirm. In addition to waiting for confirmation, mail them your evidence of payment ASAP.

There is a new CAS system in place (CAS Shield) where you are required to update and then upload about 3 or 4 docs (Genuine Intention form, 28 days statement, etc) before getting your CAS

Hope all this you asking isn't for May intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AmadeusCho: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2022
That’s a boomer tho. But I really appreciate the response, that’s them main reason I came on the forum to ask. That way I can avoid trouble

duchess90:
Hello,

With the provisional license you can't use your international (Nigerian) driver's license anymore, it replaces it.

You can't have 2 types of licenses being used at the same time (UK frowns at things like this, it feels like trying to outsmart the system and that's not good)

Make sure you don't break the rules and drive alone, if you are caught it's a big issue

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Please when did you apply?

NoOrch:
Please I got a conditional admission from University of Wolverhampton yesterday, I was asked to provide evidence of GCSE Maths at grade C+/4 or an accepted equivalent, please what does this mean?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2022
NoOrch:

Your WAEC result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NoOrch: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Naijablackboy:
Please when did you apply?

March 28

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NoOrch: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
kennykale:

Your WAEC result
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freesty(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks a lot
silveria209:

Tb cer expires 6 months i paid 8 thousand to change my address just go to there office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
ibukunaina:
nobody dey go university of plymouth abi the school no make sence?
i applied but waiting for their reply though.

Same here waiting . Almost a month I applied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Depending on your school but 6ix month is the best . The earlier the better for you .
TClassique:
Good morning everyone. I have a confused mind as to when exactly I should apply for visa. On the ukvi site, it is boldly written that applications can come 6 months before the course start date but in some other quarters, I hear three months to course start date. Which is best to go by? Dear respected ladies and gentlemen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
iBash:

Same thing with me..Now I'm just patiently waiting to hear from other schools.
Very annoying thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks
giselle237:
book same date for all family members… self service.. you will be able to enter together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2022
donshegzy:
Hello, let’s connect. I’m at this stage too.

I’ve mailed the Nigerian office to accept admission offer. Yet to get a response from them.

Have u received offer from Sheffield and when did u receive it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello. I have been experiencing the online booking issue. Pls when did you go and what date were you given? I want to use this information to estimate the date I should be expecting when I go there on Monday. Also, is there something that can be done to get a close date because I’m sort of running out of time. Thanks

endinpraise907:
Hi everyone, been an engaging / enlightening conversation here.

Please i need confirmation on TB test document.
i went to the IOM offc to book for the TB test and it was done manually due to network issue... the confirmation of appointment sheet i was given showed a list of what i should bring on the day of appointment. One was to come with a UK postal address , for those who experienced same - Is it a personal address or the school address?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by humblemoi: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Is the online hustle free or paid for. That counts as work too, online or offline.
Abi am I wrong @mimilyrics?

That's still breaking your visa rules oh.

Cheers

You are right, it is classed as self-employment and the person should be looking to do a self-assessment to pay tax. Again, while some people may get away with it, others may not.

Best to play it safe always..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Adebowale10:
Thanks, have you done your pre-cas interview, from ulster university...

i applied ulster university london campus and i have paid my tuition fee since 7th of march until now i haven't done my PRE-CAS interview
and i'm worried i dont know what else to do have mail and call yet nothing is done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2022
seglius:

Same here waiting . Almost a month I applied.

i applied last year they did not give me CAS because i was once refuse uk tourist visa but they fast in replying mail.
if you applied for septerber intake you have to chill
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2022
Pls we want to be milked�

Qadaffi2idiamin:
UK is simply milking all of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2022
But how will they know?
It can be a completely different job that know one knows about?
Just thinking aloud

mimilyrics:
No, you can't because that's the limit that your visa allows you to. All voluntary and paid work shouldn't exceed 20hours for PG students during term-time as this is grounds for visa curtailment or issues when a new visa is required.
UG students shouldn't exceed 10 hours per week.

It is a criminal offence to work the working hours permitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by patomon002: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2022
bidemib:
Pls we want to be milked�

LOL, your head is there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
House, for somebody who did first degree in Social Studies, what masters course can one go for in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hwu2015(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello everyone, here is a question for a family of 3

My wife is the main applicant

1. Is it possible to apply for visa separately and then travel together ?
2. Only 80% of the fund is ready. Can we go ahead with her application, and when her visa is out we use same POF/statement to apply for two dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by santos247(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello House,
Is there anyone who recently resumed at any of the following universities:
University of Nottingham
Nottingham Trent University
University of Loughborough?

I need some counsel from someone schooling or residing in that axis. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2022
hwu2015:
Hello everyone, here is a question for a family of 3

My wife is the main applicant

1. Is it possible to apply for visa separately and then travel together ?
2. Only 80% of the fund is ready. Can we go ahead with her application, and when her visa is out we use same POF/statement to apply for two dependants.

No you cant. That would be recycling of funds and her visa may be cancelled
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Callmesarah: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Hanzzyyy post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Callmesarah: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
giselle237:
book same date for all family members… self service.. you will be able to enter together

Good Morning NL fam.
@giselle237 Please we need your help.
My family and I intend to travel in December to the UK. We need a guide on how to go about it.
We have had a refusal before in 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
bali233:

No you cant. That would be recycling of funds and her visa may be cancelled

Do you mean the same POF that applicant use in applying for CAS can’t be used for Visa application?
Please can you expantitate on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.