Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,749 members, 7,898,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1282212 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2022
homesinabuja:
Write to them to know if you can submit a proficiency letter from your school
many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2022
Gloriyah:

They clearly insist on IELTs while stating they don’t require WAEC. You can also ask if you can get a letter from your school stating you were taught in English.
thank you. I will do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mahamudatoke: 1:12pm On May 10, 2022
DreiOX:
April 12th
Same here applied since 14th April, please let me know if and when you get yours ,I am getting worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mahamudatoke: 1:14pm On May 10, 2022
DreiOX:
April 12th
Same here
Applied since 14th April, I am getting worried sef
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrbizz: 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
Is anyone here going to Essex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tsanusi47: 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
Hello house
I’m trying to fill form A to make my deposit but I got this after submitting…. Pls what does the invoice for payment means….. pls I need answer

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
bharkarh:
Hi Family,

I got this mail from LSBU last night after putting in for their MSc Program in International Finance and Accounting.

Congratulations on your conditional offer of a place at LSBU!

Thank you for your application for the above programme. We are delighted to inform you that you have been made a conditional offer subject to the following:

1. Pass IELTS Academic 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in Speaking and Writing, and minimum 5.5 in Reading and Listening. (WAEC is not sufficient) 2. Submit a satisfactory new personal statement (minimum 500 words. Please state the reasons why you selected this course at LSBU and how the course relates to your future career plan)

My question is, is there a way to convince them that my BSc was taught in English language?

Any help?

A letter from your institution signed by exam and records showing proof of classes were in English language ... That’s what university Sunderland asked when they didn’t accept WAEC

Got for my wife under 2 days from someone I know in exam and record, OAU

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2022
delaveres:

Did you try at midnight?

Yes i did it at midnight, tried it many times before it was successful.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2022
tsanusi47:
Hello house
I’m trying to fill form A to make my deposit but I got this after submitting…. Pls what does the invoice for payment means….. pls I need answer

An invoice from the school,stating the amount that you are to pay and the bank details. And upload your passport bio data page as a means of identification if it’s your account you’re using.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:36pm On May 10, 2022
Email or letter from your uni stating your course, offer, fee amount and student id number
mrbizz:
Is anyone here going to Essex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrbizz: 1:38pm On May 10, 2022
DuBooVay:
Email or letter from your uni stating your course, offer, fee amount and student id number

So that what will happen?
Please I don’t understand you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 1:39pm On May 10, 2022
Hello Comrades my wife has her maiden name on her passport and not my surname because I’m the main applicant . Will that affect our visa application outcome/processes? Kindly respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
Dont be moved about by agents like pant way them spread for wire. Go to first page of this thread and see how to calculate it. Then use oanda rate. You need your tuition balance and the month upkeep for five of you . If youre still confused, let me know
ExpressBoy:
Really confused ...Isn’t the POF maintenance fees part of whats to be use for rent too..cause my agent kept tellin me I need to add extra 9m to the POF am submitting for family of 5 ... London campus.never heard of it on here.. pls help me out

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
ZiggyMr:

Yes i did it at midnight, tried it many times before it was successful.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
Nope. It's ok. Proof of marriage is certificate and maybe pictures and other personal stuff
lavida001:
Hello Comrades my wife has her maiden name on her passport and not my surname because I’m the main applicant . Will that affect our visa application outcome/processes? Kindly respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:41pm On May 10, 2022
Sorry, too mucb garri, i no de see road. Wanted to quote someone else.
DuBooVay:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:42pm On May 10, 2022
Error. No vex
mrbizz:

So that what will happen?
Please I don’t understand you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Upphee(f): 1:49pm On May 10, 2022
Good afternoon. 8th April
SPARKAMANI:
when did you apply? What day in april?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toolluu: 1:50pm On May 10, 2022
hello everyone, it's not 60 days to school resumption(August 16) but I've got emergency appointment in abuja next month. will it wont count against me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Slickuche: 1:51pm On May 10, 2022
Hello, pls has anyone applied to University of Wales Trinity Saint David? Is it a good school? Do they have issues when it comes to issuing cas?

I just got a conditional offer from them. Their conditions have K-leg. They are asking for ielts and the likes.

Pls I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2022
ExpressBoy:
Really confused ...Isn’t the POF maintenance fees part of whats to be use for rent too..cause my agent kept tellin me I need to add extra 9m to the POF am submitting for family of 5 ... London campus.never heard of it on here.. pls help me out

Please ignore that agent. Maintenance fee is inclusive of rent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sawdikk: 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
MzPearl1914:
I'm a prospective of university of Northampton, is there any WhatsApp or telegram group?
I am also going there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 2:08pm On May 10, 2022
Upphee:
Good afternoon. 8th April
any single email from them? Have you emailed them? Did you apply for yourself or as a dependent??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2022
drealdammy:
Pls university of derby takes how long to reply with an offer?

My brother got an offer within a week...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MzPearl1914: 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
I sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
Aren’t the uk immigration aware that summer school is about to start
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sawdikk: 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
MzPearl1914:
I sent you a mail
seen.. check your inbox
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Please how did you do your booking?. I have been on it since Friday.. it's just bringing out Error
I booked since last month. It was pretty easy then

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.