Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,609 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1289232 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Livelytee: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

What help do you need and why can't you do this yourself.

Go through the visa application, any section you are unsure of screenshot it and post (remove personal details) we will then advice

Before then make a list of all the documents you need based on what this thread has advised ( check first page if unsure)

Then decide if you want to upload them yourself or TLS to do so

It is pretty straightforward

And yes with a study gap of 12years you need to provide evidence of what you have been doing, if it is a job an employment/reference letter covering those years will be okay

Let us know if you need more help

Cheers

Thank you so much.

I'll definitely do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Duchess90 and the gurus in the house

Please I need your inputs.

My Marriage certificate carries Business and the Business is yet to be registered. Will it affect my dependant visa decision?

Secondly,
Where I worked, I checked their CAC online and is "Inactive " but they are still carrying their normal Business. Will their reference letter course any issue on visa decision?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by segunibk: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Skin90 post=114690761]Hello Duchess90 and the gurus in the house

Please I need help on my application I mistakenly put 2022 instead of 2023 for d end year of my course and my dependant name in our marriage certificate is IBUKUNOLUWA but his international passport is IBUKUN... please hope it won't affect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Inside London £845*9 = £7,605. N3,745,333 using today's Oanda rates.
Outside London £680*9 = £6,120. N3,013,996 using today's Oanda rates.
Always have a lil extra to act as an inflation buffer.
The above plus the main applicant's visa/application details and evidence proving the links between you two.
Popson147:
Hello how pls I want to apply for dependant visa and I need the house to advice me how to go about it I have 3m in my saving acct for this japa plan for long time so pls anyone should tell me how I can go about it and if anyone can help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Question3:
VISA ALERT
GOD IS FAITHFUL

University of Hertfordshire
MSc Adult Nursing

Family of Three

Visa Application Date: 9th June
Biometrics Date: 10th June
No NSF mail
Collection mail: 4th July
BRP is ready for collection sent by University: 5th July
DHL Passports and decision letters delivery: 6th July

Documents Submitted

Main Applicant
CAS
Degree Certificate
Transcript
TB Certificate
POF from MicroFinance Bank
International Passport

Spouse
Marriage Certificate
Same POF as main applicant
Family Pictures
TB Certificate
Travel History (2 UK visas and one Schengen Visa)
International Passport

Child
Birth Certificate
Consent letter drafted and signed by the parents
Family Pictures
Same POF as main applicant
International Passport

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY

Please I need information on booking cheap flights and PTA.

Thanks.

Hi Question3

Congratulations!!!

I and 21 of your coursemates would like to have you in our WhatsApp group if you don't mind...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosod: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
bikerchiek3:

Available on the website?

Yes. But have you been able to book an appointment? Because a friend that I am doing it for is unable to book despite seeing the date on the TLS Ikeja website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamebex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nesino:
Ikeja date for biometrics is currently available July 27 and 28
I have been trying to select the two dates but keep getting this "Can't reserve appointment right now. please try again!"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamebex(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tosod:

Yes. But have you been able to book an appointment? Because a friend that I am doing it for is unable to book despite seeing the date on the TLS Ikeja website

Am having the same issue, what could be the cause?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zeeboy61: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
segunibk:
Good morning hope we all doing great, please I need help on names on my documents...am a dependant to my wife...my name on our Wedding certificate is IBUKUNOLUWA but my international passport is IBUKUN... PLEASE HOPE DIS WONT HAVE EFFECT.

Swear Affidavit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good day everyone, please my passport gots 4 names i.e Surname, first name and two middle names but my credentials has 3 of these names i.e surname , first name and one of the middle name. Hope there won’t be any issue going forward or do I have to do an affidavits stating I’m the same person?
So far I don’t have any issues with school and my cas will be dropping this week. But I want to know if I won’t have issue with visa application.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mickeybook(f): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
My colleague being the MA has all documents ready except her tb test certificate... The result says xtray not clear, meaning she will need to take the test via smear spectrum which literally takes 6 to 8 weeks, meanwhile she has already booked a date for early August using assisted service method... Although she is thinking of scheduling her appointment to later August while she waits for the result of her tb test...the issue is that her dependant being (husband ) pof will be ready next week, can he wait for the ma or he should go ahead with his own applications...can the defendant get approved before ma?..
.please , we need advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Livelytee: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
@duchess90 thanks for your swift response.

I have put together the following documents

POF
passport Bio Page
TB
BSC Certificate
Family picture
CAS
WAEC
transcript
Marriage certificate with affidavit for change of name.
1 reference letter for previous employment
1 reference letter from present employment

Also kindly help me check this part as my agent told me not to indicate that I have dependent on my CAS SHIELD which I did.

But I indicated so on my visa application. Is it okay?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mickeybook(f): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zakozahbehni:
If it’s confirmed that an abnormality was found in your friend’s scan for Sept 2022 Uni admission, then that could lead to a possible delay with his/her visa processing.

Usually IOM would require 3 sputum samples (1sample per day) to be cultured for 8weeks, thereafter IOM would inform your friend if he/she has TB and if the certificate would be issued.

Since your friend has biometrics on the 3rd of Aug, it’s currently unlikely the certificate would be available for he/she to submit this TB certificate using TLS assisted service.

My colleague being the MA has all documents ready except her tb test certificate... The result says xtray not clear, meaning she will need to take the test via smear spectrum which literally takes 6 to 8 weeks, meanwhile she has already booked a date for early August using assisted service method... Although she is thinking of scheduling her appointment to later August while she waits for the result of her tb test...the issue is that her dependant being (husband ) pof will be ready next week, can he wait for the ma or he should go ahead with his own applications...can the defendant get approved before ma?..
.please , we need advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
mufasa123:
Good day everyone, please my passport gots 4 names i.e Surname, first name and two middle names but my credentials has 3 of these names i.e surname , first name and one of the middle name. Hope there won’t be any issue going forward or do I have to do an affidavits stating I’m the same person?
So far I don’t have any issues with school and my cas will be dropping this week. But I want to know if I won’t have issue with visa application.
Thanks.

are the 4 names on your birth certificate? If yes just add it as your supporting documents for the visa. Otherwise, do an affidavit to give you peace of mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosod: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
jamebex:

Am having the same issue, what could be the cause?

I really don’t know. I guess students are complaining heavily at the TLS Ikeja center and maybe to dates are just to reduce noise. But nothing about TLS Ikeja is making sense about dates on their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Davidandgo:

are the 4 names on your birth certificate? If yes just add it as your supporting documents for the visa. Otherwise, do an affidavit to give you peace of mind.
Yes they are on my birth certificate. That is what they used in issuing the passport in the first place.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Icydan: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Can embassy accept this NPC birth certificate?
As it is on the picture

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

1. Do you mean on your marriage certificate you put self employed as occupation? Marriage certificate is proof of relationship not study gap so it shouldn't affect anything

2. You are an employee, I won't be concerned about the status. If it were your business as a study gap you might want to get it sorted

Cheers.
Skin90:
Hello Duchess90 and the gurus in the house

Please I need your inputs.

My Marriage certificate carries Business and the Business is yet to be registered. Will it affect my dependant visa decision?

Secondly,
Where I worked, I checked their CAC online and is "Inactive " but they are still carrying their normal Business. Will their reference letter course any issue on visa decision?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

Have you submitted your application? And can you make the changes?

Also which is the correct name and why is it different in both certificates?
You might want to consider the usual affidavit for this

Cheers

[quote author=segunibk post=114690942][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

Just a quick advise is it possible for us to take our time on visa application and go through it over and over again before submission

I see errors that could easily be avoided

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

You seem to be on track

It should be okay adding your dependant

Cheers
Livelytee:

POF
passport Bio Page
TB
BSC Certificate
Family picture
CAS
WAEC
transcript

Also kindly help me check this part as my agent told me not to indicate that I have dependent on my CAS SHIELD which I did.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

No

That is why he is dependant, he has to wait for the MA visa application and use details from her application for his.

If he proceeds it is a full on refusal

Cheers
Mickeybook:
.please , we need advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello

You should be fine

Usually as long as first and last name are the same.

Try to maintain all 3 or 4 going forward

Cheers
mufasa123:

Yes they are on my birth certificate. That is what they used in issuing the passport in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Livelytee:

POF
passport Bio Page
TB
BSC Certificate
Family picture
CAS
WAEC
transcript

Some agents can misguide for Africa. If your enemy got refused based on that I'm sure school will not refund cos their is no information you supply your school for cas and admission that is not going to ukvi. Good you declared it all. You good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Poanan: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dicksonpal:

I had over 100k deposit and withdrawal, with no nsf, also had 9 years study gap.
Run your acct lókè you normally do, you don't expect to have 11m in an acct and you won't have reasonable debit and credit alerts

U quoted the wrong person. Tap on the person i quoted so it takes u to the original page then quote him so he can see this. Thanks for contributing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mickeybook(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No

That is why he is dependant, he has to wait for the MA visa application and use details from her application for his.

If he proceeds it is a full on refusal

Cheers
Thanks for your response.... He has all the MA Visa applications details already and the Ma has also filled his details as dependant...He actually wanted to wait Iut his wife insist he should go ahead with his application bearing pof in mind embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slutky: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dear All,

Please I want to fill dependent visa. Please is the application page different from the main applicant. If yes how will i link the dependent application to the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwabukola855: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
I think some non academic staff are still working, I got my transcript two weeks ago from OOU. I applied in march and the hard copy was sent to my address, I was really surprised.
claseek:
I'm still on the table oh, all the links i have tried to contact says nothing can be done till the strike is called off, even after offering to pay any amount.

How about you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You should be fine

Usually as long as first and last name are the same.

Try to maintain all 3 or 4 going forward

Cheers
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Realshima88:

Good morning, does a person with a 3 year study gap need to submit CV and work reference to UKVI even if the person submitted to school while applying ?
No need buddy based on past experience here anything less than 5 years you need not talk about employment history but just get them ready Incas they ask with a not straightforward mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by segunibk: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=114692389]Hello

Have you submitted your application? And can you make the changes?

Also which is the correct name and why is it different in both certificates?
You might want to consider the usual affidavit for this

Cheers

Thank u sir
Yes HV summited my application and the correct name is the one on my international passport which is IBUKUN but the wedding certificate have IBUKUNOLUWA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mickeybook:
Thanks for your response.... He has all the MA Visa applications details already and the Ma has also filled his details as dependant...He actually wanted to wait Iut his wife insist he should go ahead with his application bearing pof in mind embarassed
You don't force people to tell you want you want to hear. The truth is without the main applicant application dependant cannot apply

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.