Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,888 members, 7,966,320 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up (41271 Views)

Stretch Marks On My Breast / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / How I Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime I Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by akevic: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is an infection. Go for blood test
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by BabsLazu: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Check for bed bug. It can also cause that. Especially scratching during sleep.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Bahamas95(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
deepwater:
obviously u are a heavy sleeper
like u sleep like a log of wood in one position for a very long time; maybe all through the night hence the imprint from your week foam cover

oga go buy bedsheet take sleep
stop using curtain to sleep!

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by MemoriesAndMe: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you sleep on a mat, get a mattress. If you sleep on a mattress, get a better mattress. I'd recommend you get a memory foam mattress. They are more expensive but they're worth the price.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by berrystunn(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
jenny005:
U have 2 pray and reject it.

Pray about what ?
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Emmanuel30a: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Abby24 post=109668426]Good day everyone. Please I need help/ advice on my issue.Few months back I started noticing some strange Marks/patterns/shape on my body both day&night immediately I wake up&the thing would disappear like 1hr after(any moment I sleep&wake up).The saddest part of it was, it has spread to all the people that live with me in the house(we are 5 in D house) D same shape&patterns.It appears in our both left&right arms,thighs,back, shoulders,even face at times,that one usually looks like tribal marks&later disappears.When it started initially,immediately I wake up I would feel weak, tired&lightheaded but all those symptoms has subsided now remains that strange Marks appearance and disappearance.
Although,I am still experiencing undescribable sore throat, it started like 2months ago, a month after the mark incidence (I feel as if some worms are there especially if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if something is moving in my. They Are Evil Spirit&They Are Laughing At You.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by makavellidon: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Village people on the beat.....boggyman abeg come borrow ds person your KALA
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Promiseibritam: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
I knw u want to hear us saying spiritual attacks But u won't hear it frm my mouth. Go front. Maybe one of those u live with is a witch(Ifod)
I don talk ham baah?
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Gbeng30(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oga change your betsheet or even bed... And also fleet your room before you sleep and if still occur then you need prayer...
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Gbeng30(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gbeng30:
Oga change your betsheet or even bed... And also fleet your room before you sleep and if still occur then you need prayer...
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Blackdisciple(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rubbish...

Na were you lay down ni nothing more
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by gentleguy1975: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abby24:
Good day everyone. Please I need help/ advice on my issue. Few months back I started noticing some strange Marks/patterns/shape on my body both day and night immediately I wake up and the thing would disappear like 1hr after(any moment I sleep and wake up).

The saddest part of it was, it has spread to all the people that live with me in the house (we are 5 in the house) the same shape and patterns. It appears in our both left and right arms, thighs, back, shoulders, even face at times, that one usually looks like tribal marks and later disappears.

When it started initially, immediately I wake up I would feel weak, tired and lightheaded but all those symptoms has subsided now remains that strange Marks appearance and disappearance.

Although, I am still experiencing undescribable sore throat, it started like 2months ago, a month after the mark incidence (I feel as if some worms are there especially if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if something is moving in my body and if I put my finger to any where I feel the movement, it pulsates. Sometimes if I stay alone during the day, that thing would just make me feel sleepy and I will sleep off like 2-4hrs waking up tired with marks. I have spent plenty money on drugs, fasted and prayed even also went for special prayers.

Please what should I do again? Please help me.
that is 'olukola' if you know you know
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by imhere: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
You have to seek God's intervention and deliverance, it looks like witchcraft activity.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Kindatheart: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
E don set! U can't run
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by kaywhy09(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
You too like sleep.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by ekaette1621: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abby24:
Good day everyone. Please I need help/ advice on my issue. Few months back I started noticing some strange Marks/patterns/shape on my body both day and night immediately I wake up and the thing would disappear like 1hr after(any moment I sleep and wake up).

The saddest part of it was, it has spread to all the people that live with me in the house (we are 5 in the house) the same shape and patterns. It appears in our both left and right arms, thighs, back, shoulders, even face at times, that one usually looks like tribal marks and later disappears.

When it started initially, immediately I wake up I would feel weak, tired and lightheaded but all those symptoms has subsided now remains that strange Marks appearance and disappearance.

Although, I am still experiencing undescribable sore throat, it started like 2months ago, a month after the mark incidence (I feel as if some worms are there especially if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if something is moving in my body and if I put my finger to any where I feel the movement, it pulsates. Sometimes if I stay alone during the day, that thing would just make me feel sleepy and I will sleep off like 2-4hrs waking up tired with marks. I have spent plenty money on drugs, fasted and prayed even also went for special prayers.

Ignorance is truly a disease.
People suffer and perish because of lack of knowledge.
"The saddest part of it was, it has
spread to all the people that live
with me in the house (we are 5 in
the house) the same shape and
patterns. It appears in our both
left and right arms, thighs, back,
shoulders, even face at times, that
one usually looks like tribal marks
and later disappears."

"I feel as
if some worms are there especially
if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if
something is moving in my body
and if I put my finger to any where
I feel the movement, it pulsates.
Sometimes if I stay alone during
the day, that thing would just make
me feel sleepy and I will sleep off
like 2-4hrs waking up tired with"

A very dark occultic witch/wizard is having a good time with you .

Stopping this rubbish is as easy as ABC.
As for the wormlike movement in your body, You must also do something about it.
The demons that are attacking you have deposited negative things in your body.

call me on +2349152903553
and I'll help you.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by OfficialCribMD: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
This looks like sleep marks from a wrinkled bedsheet. For the light headedness, you can have an online session with a doctor. Here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by hardon1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
those are bed sheet marks na. you ought to know
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Jayslyder: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol..smartphones are really smarter than some people...omo...just omo �
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by fastseo: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op when you are awake, like sitting has those marks appear and disappeared? If not be watchful of that.

Although this mark appears external mine appears internal and disappear within 10 minutes, more also the mark appears while am sitting down and disappear. It has stopped now.

Then i have received scratch and blood coming out instantly with my two eyes open, not in sleep mode. That was when i know say power de oh.
I have sat down snake appears and disappear. Not once not twice. All this precede when i had issues with someone.

If you are sure that its spiritual attack, please go to MFM, close to you.

More also stay close to God, avoid sex instantly unless if u are married.

As for the movement on your body, you can visit MFM branch or headquarters in your state ask for the deliverance minister or pass through their intensive deliverance 3 days dry fasting.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by leomarz007: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
jenny005:

Stop that...its the sheet on her bed. It happens to everyone
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Bukden16(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
jenny005:

And reject What..?

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Nyanabo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Change you bedsheet. Or always tuck it into the bed stand when you make you bed or if you don't have a bed stand, tuck it underneath the bed. These are just sleep lines. It happens more to people who roll over when they sleep.

Try ironing you bedsheets if they are wrinkled.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by olaiyaO: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Either you change your Bedsheet or you learn how to lay it very well before lying on it oga
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by OmejeGuy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
OfficialCribMD:
This looks like sleep marks from a wrinkled bedsheet. For the light headedness, you can have an online session with a doctor. Here
https://cribmd.com/

What's light headedness?
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Shhhh01(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Abby24:

Is this one okay? Why wear long sleeve when going to bed or sleep on rumpled sheets. You are a clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.