Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? (8347 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Xwizard: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Whazar:
That reminds me of a day I was nacking a gal and when I was about to cum she insisted on sucking my loads out from the tap smiley even after I have ejaculated she still continued sucking that I had to cry out loud omo see neighbors everywhere

Omo who never experience that shit never bang ooo, a lady did that to me while I was driving, bro I matched accelerator for road while thinking it was a break. Chai we end up crashing/broke up too
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by excanny: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Something must kill a man. Just relax. This is probably your own way of leaving this world. grin

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Totiemide: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Xwizard:

Chai I’m in trouble, pls can I just dump her off and live on but honestly she doesn’t know she do all these acts, else she will have to sacrifice her cumin saga to safe this relationship.

One more thing, she confessed she has never felt that way, which means she has never cum through out her previous sex life. I’m her second man tho, I made her experience cumin and now is either I make her cum or no sex……

No I’m not the submissive type during sex, i bang her very hard but when it time for her to cum, she over powered me.

Don't make hasty decision now. You can just ask her when she's more relax how she feels whenever she's coming, then chip the question.
You: Babe do you know, you always choke me whenever you come, wait for her reaction. Her reaction will either tell you if she's doing it intentionally or not.

Then try other method.. Just like gadafii proposed. If that one no work, my guy japa japa. Your experience don do be that

4 Likes

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Mystic969: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Whazar:
That reminds me of a day I was nacking a gal and when I was about to cum she insisted on sucking my loads out from the tap smiley even after I have ejaculated she still continued sucking that I had to cry out loud omo see neighbors everywhere

Lol wtf man grin grin grin

That will be quite embarrassing for your neighbors to gather.
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Xwizard:

Yes that’s best way to make her enjoy her time too
ok then continue.
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Whazar:
cheesy
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Jahbless03(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
�������

Xwizard:
I don’t really know why everything no just balance for this world.
We’ve been dating for over a year now, no dramas no issues than, each time we having sex, she’s always fortunate to cum before me, I suffer it a lot, she always squeeze my neck during her moment of cumin, like she’s possessed. I have a normal long d1ck, so no way no how she come on me, she’s gonna cum, the problem is she’s always choke my neck down shouting out loud, everyone in the compound knows we fucking each time this happen,
I’ve told her severally, but she’s always get amazed she’s doing that, like she’s can’t always remember she Dey choke my neck. What if one day, she just kill me ?

Is this a red flag ?

Every other thing about her can be tolerated except this issue.
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by luizpippo(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Xwizard:

My fear, as in what do I tell God ?

Tell which God?

You are going to hell straight from the couchie and the devil isn't gonna question you about it.

So fear not

2 Likes

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Hardquy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
run for your dear life
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Darkerberry: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just her own climax madness bro no big deal, I know of some niggas dt talk rubbish or shout like mad men wen dey wanna come too you in the next room just know nigga is about to cum.
Your remedy is to choke her back as she dey choke you and probably just turn her round at the time and you keep her choked till you cum too.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by LogicBomb8: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
You living life on the edge
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Hardquy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
:Pomo this thread off me
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Hardquy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
tongue i off
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by yetunsbay(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! Lmao.... I’m totally against the shouting part. Ok maybe u should try put ON ur Gen each time u guys wanna have fun, and sure... Loud the Deck/speaker... u grab grin grin

And about the Choking of neck... Oooogbeni, May we not be unfortunate o.. what if she choke’s ur neck and perhaps u wake up on the other side undecided

Lmao!!!
na hell direct grin
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by pafo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
So you can’t pin her down when she’s cumming or what??
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by yetunsbay(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gadafii:
Lol put her in a position she can't choke you naa, since she c*Ms earlier than you, this brother sef

Put her in a doggy,pin her hands on her back, or on collapse doggy and pin her hands above her head then pound away, if she wan scream, let her scream, she will be doing so into the pillow or mattress.

If that one no work, fold her legs to her chest while she's on her back and back her, don't forget to pin her hands comrade before she snap ur neck grin

If she wants to scream, slap her lightly, that will turn her on more, shaa no forget to pin her hands oooo cheesy
na so I dey read pin pin pin shey she be button ?
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by tnerro1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chai, men Dey suffer also grin
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Maxxim: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! Lmao.... I’m totally against the shouting part. Ok maybe u should try put ON ur Gen each time u guys wanna have fun, and sure... Loud the Deck/speaker... u grab grin grin

And about the Choking of neck... Oooogbeni, May we not be unfortunate o.. what if she choke’s ur neck and perhaps u wake up on the other side undecided

Lmao!!!
Lol
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Figger(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
One girl once did that to me, her own na to dey slap slap me. The other girl her own na to dey scratch my back with bruises. I run for my life.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by bidexdo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gadafii:
Lol put her in a position she can't choke you naa, since she c*Ms earlier than you, this brother sef

Put her in a doggy,pin her hands on her back, or on collapse doggy and pin her hands above her head then pound away, if she wan scream, let her scream, she will be doing so into the pillow or mattress.

If that one no work, fold her legs to her chest while she's on her back and back her, don't forget to pin her hands comrade before she snap ur neck grin

If she wants to scream, slap her lightly, that will turn her on more, shaa no forget to pin her hands oooo cheesy

Oga ohh you want kill somebody daughter because of sex, if you want release before her do raw and do it faster with doggy, cheesy cheesy cheesy let her put her mouth in pillow because of noise, so she won't be able to press your neck, I think is missionary you are doing with her that she had access to your neck.
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Choke her back
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Wuminity(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
There is no way she won't know that she is choking you, she derive much pleasure in it.

Find a time when she is calm,
talk to her about it,
express yourself to her.

Tell her how you feel about her choking you when she is cuming.

Let her know you don't really like it as it make you uncomfortable,

You both should conclude on better options than your neck.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by richeeyo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Xwizard:

Is not her, do you find a better way to address it ?
Its just their fetish attitude
And she is always wanting it
She cant sleep good without it
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by SkengRay: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Whazar:
Omo. You nearly kee me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
To avoid that, try her from the back.
Doggy style
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by benqo01(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
All i can say is you re a legend,if she squeeze your neck while cumming nothing bad.....start squeezing her breast she go stop but no drain d milk wey dey inside

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fornicators proud of their fornication in public...

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by benqo01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op i dey find girl wey go choke me if she wan cum...omo d feeling no b here o
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by benqo01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op next time use style hold usb cord if she try choke your neck next time just wipe am d usb for her neck she go stop am

3 Likes

Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by BigYash: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

I've never had premarital sex, stupid boy. With this attitude of yours, It'd be nice if she strangled you to death.
See you wen dey preach just now,don dey wish person death.. You for just ignore... Person wen carry that kind matter come public forum ,u suppose know how he character be. Maybe nairalanders go come help am cut the preek,make e no long again.. If you can not caution a girl you are dating, why call yourself a man? Op na you I dey ask o. Girl dey use u act film,you dey feel fly. You tell her to shut up when shouting.. If she hold ur neck ,you hold her own too.. I hate rubbish o
Re: What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
BigYash:
See you wen dey preach just now,don dey wish person death.. You for just ignore... Person wen carry that kind matter come public forum ,u suppose know how he character be. Maybe nairalanders go come help am cut the preek,make e no long again.. If you can not caution a girl you are dating, why call yourself a man? Op na you I dey ask o. Girl dey use u act film,you dey feel fly. You tell her to shut up when shouting.. If she hold ur neck ,you hold her own too.. I hate rubbish o

Baba na me fumble dey reply the idiot jare. No vex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Viral After Exposing Her Pant While Doing This / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.