Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,826 members, 7,918,654 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) (4028 Views)

President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) / Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
https://businessday.ng/opinion/article/lagos-blue-line-rail-project-setting-the-record-straight/

The Blue Line Rail project is the flagship transport project of the Lagos state government. Blue Line project is a 27-kilometre rail route designed to run from Okokomaiko eastwards to Mile 2, and then proceeds to Marina via Ijora.

A major part of the rail alignment runs in the middle of the ongoing Lagos Badagry Expressway (LBE) road expansion development from Okokomaiko to Iganmu before ascending on an elevated railway bridge to the National Theatre, and proceeds via Ijora to Marina. Construction of the Theatre to Marina is a 5.5 km elevated rail section consisting of a terminal station at Marina, bridge works and track works.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
For the doubting Thomases

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rail construction appears to have delayed the operation of the blue line rail, the locomotive has been on ground for long.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by treesun: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Biodun556:
https://businessday.ng/opinion/article/lagos-blue-line-rail-project-setting-the-record-straight/

The Blue Line Rail project is the flagship transport project of the Lagos state government. Blue Line project is a 27-kilometre rail route designed to run from Okokomaiko eastwards to Mile 2, and then proceeds to Marina via Ijora.

A major part of the rail alignment runs in the middle of the ongoing Lagos Badagry Expressway (LBE) road expansion development from Okokomaiko to Iganmu before ascending on an elevated railway bridge to the National Theatre, and proceeds via Ijora to Marina. Construction of the Theatre to Marina is a 5.5 km elevated rail section consisting of a terminal station at Marina, bridge works and track works.

Where is the location for us to inspect!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by seunmsg(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eko Oni Baje!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
treesun:

Where is the location for us to inspect!

Go to Alausa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by treesun: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Biodun556:

Go to Alausa

Where in Alausa did you parked the trains? You people will not stop amusing. We are not dullards. Is it by the Church or Mosque at Alausa!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by treesun: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
seunmsg:
Eko Oni Baje!

Mr. Kadoso Muitairu!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Awesome! God bless Lagos State and may God bless Nigeria forever.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by elrufiason: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hope say nurtw boy will no get themselves involved in this project, to make the fare inflate.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
treesun:

Where in Alausa did you parked the trains? You people will not stop amusing. We are not dullards. Is it by the Church or Mosque at Alausa!

Ask Sanwo olu where he parked the trains

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by treesun: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Biodun556:

Ask Sanwo olu where he parked the trains

But you posted the Pictures!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
treesun:

But you posted the Pictures!

You are the one doubting

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by treesun: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Biodun556:

You are the one doubting

You know I cant get acees to Sanwoolu, since public money was spent, we need to know!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by SageOfChelsea: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
It beats me to understand how people will be celebrating the buying of train when the railway has not been completed. Blur line that was started by Fashola more than ten years ago have not been completed and they are starting red line and buying train. No be only competed. In another ten years blue line will not be completed because somebody have eaten the money meant for it. I remember during Fashola time, the French Govt borrowed Lagos state Govt money for that project. The corruption in Lagos can only be revealed if another party wins Lagos.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by SageOfChelsea: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
It beats me to understand how people will be celebrating the buying of train when the railway has not been completed. Blur line that was started by Fashola more than ten years ago have not been completed and they are starting red line and buying train. No be only competed. In another ten years blue line will not be completed because somebody have eaten the money meant for it. I remember during Fashola time, the French Govt borrowed Lagos state Govt money for that project. The corruption in Lagos can only be revealed if another party wins Lagos.

Here is a link to that news. The French govt gave Lagos state Govt $200m for this project as far back as 2018. Shame that that money is in Tinubu's pocket.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/13/lagos-french-multinational-sign-mou-to-complete-light-rail-project/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by updatechange(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
sad
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Nisiw365: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
SageOfChelsea:

Here is a link to that news. The French govt gave Lagos state Govt $200m for this project as far back as 2018. Shame that that money is in Tinubu's pocket.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/13/lagos-french-multinational-sign-mou-to-complete-light-rail-project/
What is your business. Leave yorubas to worry about it and face your abia

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
SageOfChelsea:

Hahaha.....Your political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju but you will still lose las las.

You are outrightly lying by misleading your reader that signing MOU is same as giving money and how your lie that the fund that was not released still ended up in private pockets gave you away as a false witness.

Sir, even though I know that you are lying deliberately for mischievous reasons, I will still share the truth with you.
Sir, to sign MOU is not the same as "gave Lagos State Government ". France can not give you $200m ,it will be an offer to have a stake in the investment but if the conditions don't satisfy what LASG wants, they will not advance the talks.
The project was actually funded (with real cash, not MOU o) recently by Central Bank of Nigeria https://businessday.ng/news/article/cbn-finances-lagos-blue-line-rail-project-with-n110bn/ , not French Government audio MOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by SageOfChelsea: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha.....Your political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju but you will still lose las las.

You are outrightly lying by misleading your reader that signing MOU is same as giving money and how your lie that the fund that was not released still ended up in private pockets gave you away as a false witness.

Sir, even though I know that you are lying deliberately for mischievous reasons, I will still share the truth with you.
Sir, to sign MOU is not the same as "gave Lagos State Government ". France can not give you $200m ,it will be an offer to have a stake in the investment but if the conditions don't satisfy what LASG wants, they will not advance the talks.
The project was actually funded (with real cash, not MOU o) recently by Central Bank of Nigeria https://businessday.ng/news/article/cbn-finances-lagos-blue-line-rail-project-with-n110bn/ , not French Government audio MOU.

Who cares about winning elections. A project that started 10yrs ago needs 110bn naira from CBN to be completed yet Tinubu gets upwards of 50bn naira annually from Lagos. Mehn this slavery is on another level. Lagos is in need of freedom.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by MrMaestro: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eko Oni Baje! I see the haters allergic to progress have come in this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu is a leader to emulate, I know for sure why he won't vie for president come 2023. I sincerely hope someone like him is steering the wheel of this country. Asiwaju is a great man, of wisdom and political proficiency. He has given us enough, to start doubting his intellectual prowess is another mistake.

Akanbi is the man for the Job. I said what you read. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one.

But people wen dey Ikorodu dey suffer sha.

Nothing to link them to the island.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by KolaSwimming: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
d
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
safesurfer:
Nice one.

But people wen dey Ikorodu dey suffer sha.

Nothing to link them to the island.

I stand to be corrected though.

Lagos plans for 6 rail lines. There's one ikorodu side

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Tinubuadvocate: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lagos for show.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by JAMO84: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Edo no be Lagos

Rat cannot be lion

Lagos is nobody's mate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Looks like toy trains
Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Koralords: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
SageOfChelsea:

Who cares about winning elections. A project that started 10yrs ago needs 110bn naira from CBN to be completed yet Tinubu gets upwards of 50bn naira annually from Lagos. Mehn this slavery is on another level. Lagos is in need of freedom.
Free Abia state where your gov can’t construct ordinary fly over

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Koralords:

Free Abia state where your gov can’t construct ordinary fly over

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) by heniford2: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
SageOfChelsea:

this is why i like Nairaland fact and figure ready always thanks bro 4 showing them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Wanted A Logo Because Jagaban Has A Logo And He Felt Intimidated... / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Ikoyi Prison Boss On Court Premises (Video, Photos) / United States Of Africa - Will It Ever Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.