Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,085 members, 7,970,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters (5789 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by ideylaff: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
well, we're used this humiliation now. wikileaks showed us that our "misleaders" are mere maiguard to oyinbo them.

GBAM, WELL SAID, wont be surprised if we flew them here on Nigerian Aifrorce 1, the Presidential Kabu Kabu Jet
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by superboi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kx:

Since every home grown problem must be solved with foreign solutions,
and the Fbi is coming because NPF has failed.

When will American democrats come since nigerian politicians too have failed woefully??
Why una dey complain, Ehn, even Boko Haram sef get foreign coach grin grin grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Rgp92: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
FBI in Nigeria?? Not good  undecided undecided We can expect civil war Nigeria in a few year from now cry cry
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by marabout(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
dustydee:

I hope our officers learn from the agents.

grin grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by paraphase(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
cool
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by texazzpete(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Horus:

Why we have to rely on the FBI?, is there any Nigerian intelligence agency to do this job?. The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.

Yet another brainless contribution from you. Even the likes of Russia have sought external help when their capabilities fall short. The priority is to catch these killers and bring them to justice. That is all.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by swiftycool(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chei! na wah o, why we no kuku just beg Obama and Cameron to re-colonize us now since our parastatal are a joke. imagine! not 1 Cctv camera at police Hq, whereas useless semi-literate local govt. counsellors have about 10 in each of their homes.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by buzugee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
texazzpete:

Yet another brainless contribution from you. Even the likes of Russia have sought external help when their capabilities fall short. The priority is to catch these killers and bring them to justice. That is all.
and how do you catch the killers when not one single naija man is in govt database, never mind fingerprints ? you tink say dem go  comb through 150 million nimrods to ask for their fingerprints ? tis all a waste of time. i hope we are not paying for this sha. hopefully its free service. all the FBI stiffs get is room and board and a bowl of peppersoup daily. opari
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
What a pity!
This is voluntary slavery. After taking some of our best brains in the name of lottery and scholarships. Our government has now handed over our force headquarters to them. Wait a minute. Does Jonathan think America desires that Nigeria is safer than it is now? The same US talking with Taliban their partner in crime. In a matter of months they would handover Afghanistan to the Taliban. I only hope after 2015 Nigeria would not be handed over to Boko Aram. Jonathan think!! This one is not about who had shoes or not. This is about national security. Which way Nigeria
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by bodiaye: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
IG never still resign?
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Gody2k: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
I.G take that one chop money, i no blame u
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
bodiaye:

IG never still resign?

dont u know resign is a dirty word in our FG?
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by texazzpete(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
buzugee:

and how do you catch the killers when not one single naija man is in govt database, never mind fingerprints ? you tink say dem go  comb through 150 million nimrods to ask for their fingerprints ? tis all a waste of time. i hope we are not paying for this sha. hopefully its free service. all the FBI stiffs get is room and board and a bowl of peppersoup daily. opari

Can't you TRY to make intelligent contributions on Nairaland for once? Did Jega not provide the FG with fingerprints, photos and other biodata for 70+ million Nigerians?

Apart from fingerprints, the FBI can easily help the FG 'fingerprint' the explosives used, assist in determining the source, detonation agent and other relevant information borne of decades of experience fighting bombers.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by lafuria1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
fbi are just coming 4 tour vacation. Ntin new wil happen. Fbi came around afta d mammy abuja bombblast, wat hap? They came afta oct 1st, wat hap?
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Gbenge77(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
oyb:

dont u know resign is a dirty word in our FG?
its not in their dictionary.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by vwvw(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
We spend billions to train these black moses' overseas and then at the slightest opportunity we
add more billions to the wage bill to get them to continue the "TRAINING" in Naija
I remember in 2006 when Funso Williams was assassinated, they brought in the FBI,
with their help, his stolen handset was recovered and that was it, that case has become a cold one.
Today alone the IGP has postponed 2ce a planned security conference in dealing with the Boko
Haram issue; this just portraying the absolute Basket Case; the Nigerian Police has become
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Toonice(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
Niger area u too much, d only thing we sabi to do na just to steal.

Stealing is our Talent.

Great naija.

Naija Oni Baje o.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
texazzpete:

Can't you TRY to make intelligent contributions on Nairaland for once? Did Jega not provide the FG with fingerprints, photos and other biodata for 70+ million Nigerians?

Apart from fingerprints, the FBI can easily help the FG 'fingerprint' the explosives used, assist in determining the source, detonation agent and other relevant information borne of  decades of experience fighting bombers.
now you are just talking via your butthole as usual. biodata of 70 million nigerians ? grin grin grin grin grin i laugh in swahili. if you actually believe that then you are dumber than you type  grin must be dat tegzaz wata
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
if it was in china, or the western world, GEJ and Him Clueless Journey men 4 don resign,
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by alexola20(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by boyt1: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
When  Bomb Explosion hit the USA, Spain, UK, Israel India Russia, to mention a few, even with all the highest intelligent Agent we sympathized with these countries  and condemned Terrorism.
Now it happened in Nigeria for the first time, we are joking and blaming the IG. Terrorism knows no boundary.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by EuroMeko(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
It is good that the FBI is involved.

First of all, "they have meat in the soup", any bombing these days from any region that unfortunately includes Nigeria will get investigated. I am sure that they are working in unison with our "otelemuye".

Secondly, they have quickly grown in the terms of forensic investigation and can quickly get scientific evidence. As someone stated above, they can get a lot of information from the bomb "fingerprints".

I do understand though the issues raised. We always should strive to work as collaborators and not subservient to them regardless of their superior and more developed developed investigative skills. That will be hard, I think.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by femmy2010(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
The scene must have been contaminated b4 their arrival.
I would have prefered the Russian KGB though.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
why do we keep decieving ourselves! which one is FBI, the people you called has more issues to settle in their own land and we are calling them! how does it help? were nt they called on oct 1 bomb?  why are our leaders doing this to us! the money that will be paid to this guy can be used to solve so many things. even a blind knows the main suspect of this crime! the money can be use to sent some police men to intelligent schools or even all f them! or sent to more advance country to even know their left and right as a police! the investigation is simple! few days ago some people threaten that they will attack!! what about that?  few months ago a ship containing amunition was sent in to the country(i have searched through the net to find the end of that case but what do i find stupid legislators threatening to sue the owners of the amunition to UN!) pls can somebody tell me where are those amunitions?
why are the government doing this to us! the worst is that we nigerians keep lieing to ourselves that it will be better but nothing is proving that!!! and it will never be well except  is a violent revolution happens!
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by EuroMeko(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
Toaskarity:

why do we keep decieving ourselves! which one is FBI, the people you called has more issues to settle in their own land and we are calling them! how does it help? were nt they called on oct 1 bomb?  why are our leaders doing this to us! the money that will be paid to this guy can be used to solve so many things. even a blind knows the main suspect of this crime! the money can be use to sent some police men to intelligent schools or even all f them! or sent to more advance country to even know their left and right as a police! the investigation is simple! few days ago some people threaten that they will attack!! what about that?  few months ago a ship containing amunition was sent in to the country(i have searched through the net to find the end of that case but what do i find silly legislators threatening to sue the owners of the amunition to UN!) pls can somebody tell me where are those amunitions?
why are the government doing this to us! the worst is that we nigerians keep lieing to ourselves that it will be better but nothing is proving that!!! and it will never be well except  is a violent revolution happens!

The world has significantly shrunk and the old us versus them ploy can no longer be sustained. The idea is to maintain national pride and focus while getting results. There's nothing wrong with asking for help from someone with more experience.

I doubt the FBI is getting paid by the Nigerian government, after all when you see lightning you know thunder will soon follow. We have a common enemy.

Who knows maybe it's the US that can cut the head of the Nigerian Terrorist snake.

I do salute your nationalism but as they say in my language "Owo Omode Oto Pepe, Tagba Lagba Owo Akeregbe".
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Horus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
texazzpete:

What about your useless brain?. Try to use facts instead of insults.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
Who knows if the americans are not working together with boko haram to distabilize nigeria.I swear the way that boko haram is getting sophisticated these days reeks of foreign help.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by ezeagu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
tom28:

Who knows if the americans are not working together with boko haram to distabilize nigeria.I swear the way that boko haram is getting sophisticated these days reeks of foreign help.

Of course, the problems of Nigeria have nothing to do with Nigeria! grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
didnt they come after funsho willliaMS DEATH?
did we hear anything bout the news?
i laugh in spanish, what a failed state this is?
na wa o, fresh air indeed
it is working grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
enjoy am angry angry grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by logica(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
LMAO. A POLICE FORCE had to go get another POLICE FORCE to help crack the bombing of a POLICE STATION. Ridiculous is an understatement.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
EuroMeko:

The world has significantly shrunk and the old us versus them ploy can no longer be sustained. The idea is to maintain national pride and focus while getting results. There's nothing wrong with asking for help from someone with more experience.

I doubt the FBI is getting paid by the Nigerian government, after all when you see lightning you know thunder will soon follow. We have a common enemy.

Who knows maybe it's the US that can cut the head of the Nigerian Terrorist snake.

[s]I do salute your nationalism but as they say in my language [/s] "Owo Omode Oto Pepe, Tagba Lagba Owo Akeregbe".
yes totally something is wrong with that! that money that will be paid to them can be use to do more even stop future attack! what happen in oct1 after they were invited? what about this post down here? if might be true then how foolish are we?
tom28:

Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Trade by batter, Nuhu Ribadu de  Afghanistan to unveil corruption bcoz of his oexperience, now is  a time for pay back FBI to unveil bombers coz of their experience, 1-1 draw grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG Cautions Nigerians On Xmas Gifts / Bola Tinubu Breaks Silence On Abubakar Audu / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.