Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,112 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 (4641 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF / Concerns As Buhari Government Passes On N46 Trillion Debts To Tinubu / El-Rufai: Power Sector Gulped N1.7 Trillion In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by richmanrichard: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
No problem; other countries are printing money and taking on huge debt to improve their economy. I see no reasons why we shouldn't do the same.
an idiot has proudly spoken

1 Like

Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by Phock2sweet: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Buhari and Nigeria is owing....if you are owing loan apps just block their number and disable them.in your settings and relax...

No kill yourself even if them dey call your contacts....
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mostly buhari
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by Charly68: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Indeed our Govt has taken corruption to the next level.. some people won't rest in peace even after death because of the havoc they created before their death. Let's continue to compile the list of those in Govt in this era to see how their end will be..
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by t2luv1: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
No problem; other countries are printing money and taking on huge debt to improve their economy. I see no reasons why we shouldn't do the same.

Other countries are borrowing to invest in future infrastructures whereas Nigeria is borrowing to pay for governance. Hope you can see the difference
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I really wonder what APC will campaign with. This man is really a big time failure.Hate or like him, now elected president like OBJ so far.
They will only campaign with hate and divide and rule technique.
It works well in Nigeria.
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by goodheart01: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Even if you sell the Vulture Griller and his entire ancestors, it will not be enough to service this debt.

Maybe if we sell this wonderful bird below, it will be enough to service the debts.

don't u think so?

Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by justli: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I really wonder what APC will campaign with. This man is really a big time failure.Hate or like him, now elected president like OBJ so far.

Swears. Most articulate and ambitious of them all. I wonder how people hate him so much
Re: FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 by ufotunang: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2022
That is what Buhari knows what to do...to collect loan and owe debts... nawaoooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu / Should Nigeria Split Up? / Ojukwu Lived A Most Fulfilled Life – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.