Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,287 members, 7,920,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Works Out At The Gym. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Works Out At The Gym. (451 Views)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Works Out At The Gym. by James1998: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Works Out At The Gym.
Few moments ago, popular Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage took to her Official Instagram page to share a video of herself at the gym and she was looking gorgeous as ever in it.

Recall that few weeks ago, Tiwa Savage asked her fans if they liked her being chubby before she loses weight, and now she has hit the gym.

In the video, Tiwa Savage appears to be trying to get back in shape in an all black Outfit. See screenshots of the video she posted on Instagram below.

In the video, Tiwa Savage looks serious in her black two piece outfit. Her hair was finely made in black and the "All Over" singer was looking gorgeous as well.
Click here to watch or use link bwlow
Watch the video via the link below
https://www.braghq.com/aproko9ja/video-tiwa-savage-works-out-at-the-gym-252b

Re: VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Works Out At The Gym. by Emmythedon(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Actresses, Destiny Etiko & Lizzy Gold Clear The Air On Their Viral Fight Videos / I Will Kill Myself, If My Parent Deprive Me Of Marrying The Man I Want - Lady Tr / I Don’t Think He Is A Man, Always Saying Sorry – Lady Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.