Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? (1355 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2011
What do you say of a guy who wants to be topping up your phone monthly?

Are there any risks?is it bad?unhealthy?

Do people with 'good' motives do this?
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2011
No thank you. I can do it myself.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Excelboi(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2011
Ur topic does not correspond with ur post! Anyway, nt a bad idea for any guy who wanna do dat,na luv. to the ladies!
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2011
Excelboi:

your topic does not correspond with your post! Anyway, nt a bad idea for any guy who wanna do dat,na luv. to the ladies!
What do youuu mean?

He asked how you top-up?because he wants to be topping up your phone monthly?duhhhhhh they correspond perfectly my friend.

Sorry what is luv about that?

rokiatu:

No thank you. I can do it myself.
smiley
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by MMM2(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2011
amateur angry
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2011
^^You think he is?
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by iice(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2011
No thanks.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by PureOhio(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2011
Although some may not see it as a bad idea, I do. Not to say that you shouldn't trust your guy but I just think its best for you to decline in his offer. There are other ways to show love without having to pay for things for someone. I think you should politely tell him that although it was a nice offer, you're more than capable of paying for your own phone expenses.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2011
iice:

No thanks.
Lol why?

what are the risks?
grin
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

Although some may not see it as a bad idea, I do. Not to say that you shouldn't trust your guy but I just think its best for you to decline in his offer. There are other ways to show love without having to pay for things for someone. I think you should politely tell him that although it was a nice offer, you're more than capable of paying for your own phone expenses.

Hmmm. . .so y would you decline?is it unhealthy?
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by deniyor: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2011
Wait till he sees you calling other guys with the top up. Then you will see fire from a overly jealous MUGU.
The guy is really an amateur, and still of the belief that women are angels, or he owns you by spending on you.

However, if you are in a relationship with him, and he is only trying to help out since you have a problem with maintaining your phone bill, then its ok.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by deniyor: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2011
Whether it is bad, healthy or unhealthy depends on the relationship between you two.
If he is a close friend, or your bf etc, then its okay to help out if you need the help. If you don`t, refuse.
If he is an admirer, or some dude wanting to get some, its bad and unhealthy.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2011
deniyor:

Wait till he sees you calling other guys with the top up. Then you will see fire from a overly jealous MUGU.
The guy is really an amateur, and still of the belief that women are angels, or he owns you by spending on you.

However, if you are in a relationship with him, and he is only trying to help out since you have a problem with maintaining your phone bill, then its ok.

Hmmmmmmm intresting! grin smiley

Ok cool i like ur input.lol
smiley
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by iice(f): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol why?

what are the risks?
grin

I don't bother with the risk.  
Non immediate family cannot get me anything.  I will not accept unless it's food grin They can call it rude or whatever.  I no send.  Plus top up is useless for me.  I barely reply msgs much more calling someone.  If my phone only has enough for a 3 min call and 50 msgs.  It will take me about almost 2 months to just finish that.  
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2011
deniyor:

Whether it is bad, healthy or unhealthy depends on the relationship between you two.
If he is a close friend, or your bf etc, then its okay to help out if you need the help. If you don`t, refuse.
If he is an admirer, or some dude wanting to get some, its bad and unhealthy.
9ice 9ice. . . grin
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2011
iice:

I don't bother with the risk. 
Non immediate family cannot get me anything.  I will not accept unless it's food grin They can call it rude or whatever.  I no send.  Plus top up is useless for me.  I barely reply msgs much more calling someone.  If my phone only has enough for a 3 min call and 50 msgs.  It will take me about almost 2 months to just finish that. 

Hmm yes i ave grabbed, but your reason or reasons for not accepting things from unrelated people are because?

Lol food?i thought food should be more sensitive?because it's going into your immune system
tongue
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by iice(f): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm yes i ave grabbed, but your reason or reasons for not accepting things from unrelated people are because?

Lol food?i thought food should be more sensitive?because it's going into your immune system
tongue

Maybe it's the don't collect things from strangers we're told as kids. I don't know ooo but for as long as i remember, i cannot accept things from people. Maybe with time i will be more open and accept t-shirt or or slippers grin undecided

The food thing, i think it's because i was raised to spend more on food than on material things. That food was important than all the trappings/glitz and sparkles that entrance people. Had one weird experience with accepting food from people but still. . . lipsrsealed maybe with time i will be more picky with the food undecided
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Loool, very funny sha smiley
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by PureOhio(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmmm. . .so y would you decline?is it unhealthy?

Yes, it's unhealthy. Pay your own bills.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by 190: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

kiss kiss
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by MMM2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^You think he is?

yes of course. undecided
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

No harm in assisting? wink
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by deniyor: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

No harm in assisting? wink
Of course no harm in painting yourself as an opportunistic gold digging bit*h either. No harm in portraying yourself as a cheap gal.
If you must eat frog, eat one with eggs. If you prefer to gold dig, at least start with rent, shopping etc not some cheap phone bill.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
A very stuuupid guy.
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
By their words you shall know them. That guy is a MAGA and a very commercially viable one at that
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by apache77(m): 3:10am On Jun 22, 2011
why im no say make him kuku buy u car? yeye, make him show say im get money naa, and why r u coming here to ask us?? must u ask us everything? 2moro u'l naw come here asking us if u shd wipe your aarse after shitting. if his offer didnt turn your head, you wont be asking us, or insisting after people here tell u it is unhealthy, you still ask for reasons. u cannot be a resident naija gurl becos dos ones, even the school girls are offered blackberry, the working class girls ask for cars or money for rent in lekki phase 1 and wuse 2, the actresses like rita n d odas ask for condos in hawaaii, duplexes in maitama and banana island and or shopping binges n holidays in dubai,aruba, n ibiza, he must really think u r cheap.monthly credit??taaaaaaaaaa.na secondary school girls for orile/mile 2 and sum really broke ass uni girls level be dat
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Jun 22, 2011
(Emails sim card to Pweety) Tell him he can top the sim card up. I prefer five months paid. cheesy
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by apache77(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(Emails sim card to Pweety) Tell him he can top the sim card up. I prefer five months paid. cheesy

only 5months?? wat of 5years?
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by MrsChima(f): 3:54am On Jun 22, 2011
apache77:

only 5months?? wat of 5years?

I was just being nice which is rare for me. cheesy
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
More like being SMART
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by MrsChima(f): 5:03am On Jun 22, 2011
(doing the stanky legg)
Re: He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? by Pweety4me(f): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^ grin ur too old 4 that i'm afraid tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You / I Love My Wife Die! What Of U? / Should I Hate Him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.