Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time (870 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Well I don't like to be proud or talk about my adventures. I have always been a super star and always had my shows on TV, Radio, Facebook, YouTube and different social media platforms.

Late last year, some nairalanders wanted to meet me but I kinda shelved the get-together due to my busy schedule. I don't get to stay in one place because I am always on aeroplane first class business flight.

So Yesterday, I was visited by many nairalanders and this nairalander, an igbo girl was crying and trying to hug me. At first I thought someone beat her but I realised it was the joy of meeting me and my aura that is making her cry.

My security details, on 6th floor, wanted to throw her out of the window but I told them to chill and let the Igbo girl come closer... She hugged me with tears of joy in her eyes.

The other nairalander, a Yoruba boy, kept prostrating and thanking me as if I helped his father impregnate his mum with twins grin ..The Hausa guy who was also a nairalander knelt down and was shouting, "nagin-sheyka, nagin-sheyka ... He offered me 7 bags of dates and breadfruit. Then he also offered me his sister's hand as a gift/wife and also promised to build a statue for me when he gets back to Northern Nigeria.

He promised to build 6 statues in 6 different northern states for me. Thank you nairalanders for the love, thank you for believing in me.
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by Factoryfitted: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy Yes. And Tinubu came to me asking why Bihari doesn't support his presidential ambition, and I told him it was because the yam havest in Benue, Nasarawa and Niger States was poor this year. cheesy cheesy Joker.
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pls post this on politics section and don't bring your tribalism to my kingdom.. undecided

Who are you framing up lies for..you expect a sane person to believe this tale?
Clown..
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bipolar disorder- mania
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by Starlight252: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pele op

In Ebenezer Obey's voice "Oro e lowo Oluwa lowa o"
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Bipolar disorder- mania
You this unknown quack auxillary nurse
Why are you following me up and down?
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

You this unknown quack auxillary nurse
Why are you following me up and down?
every mention after this will prove my point
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
every mention after this will prove my point
Regardless, you are still toxic.
How is that your ugly boyfriend? Jabudu or whatever
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by VanillaIyce(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Well I don't like to be proud or talk about my adventures. I have always been a super star and always had my shows on TV, Radio, Facebook, YouTube and different social media platforms.

Late last year, some nairalanders wanted to meet me but I kinda shelved the get-together due to my busy schedule. I don't get to stay in one place because I am always on aeroplane first class business flight.

So Yesterday, I was visited by many nairalanders and this nairalander, an igbo girl was crying and trying to hug me. At first I thought someone beat her but I realised it was the joy of meeting me and my aura that is making her cry.

My security details, on 6th floor, wanted to throw her out of the window but I told them to chill and let the Igbo girl come closer... She hugged me with tears of joy in her eyes.

The other nairalander, a Yoruba boy, kept prostrating and thanking me as if I helped his father impregnate his mum with twins grin ..The Hausa guy who was also a nairalander knelt down and was shouting, "nagin-sheyka, nagin-sheyka ... He offered me 7 bags of dates and breadfruit. Then he also offered me his sister's hand as a gift/wife and also promised to build a statue for me when he gets back to Northern Nigeria.

He promised to build 6 statues in 6 different northern states for me. Thank you nairalanders for the love, thank you for believing in me.

You really tried not to brag grin grin
Re: Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time by Premiumwriter: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
I actually thought this thread was created by airforce1 or dbull.

But I was disappointed.

Link WTF MAN

Where's my KALA let me blast this MANCHI left BLOKOS?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go Ahead And Marry Someone Your Parents Doesn’t Approve / Nigerian Lady Locks Her Parents Outside For Coming Home Late At Night / I Saw Him First - Young Ladies Fight Over Actor, Kenneth Aguba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.