Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others (38223 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Wasky101: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
How can someone be famou/popular and not cheat, it's almost impossible.
Just like how can people make music and not smoke weed almost impossible
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by cr7lomo: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Trash.

The truth will always be trash to women

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Beremx(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:
How can you talk about Okposo without mentioning his well publicised affair with Gloria Ibru?
and Kate Henshaw
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by madjune(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
This guy's weakness na woman.

I remember how he messed up Kate Henshaw throughout the 90s.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Super story
the guy dey fvck well well ooooo...and girls like am
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
blinking001:
The fact that he slept with another woman outside of his marriage does not necessarily mean he cheated on his wife. Men don't cheat. They only exercise options. Sammy Okposo was only exercising his options. He never cheated on his wife. Women are the only gender that cheats.
I find it really surprising that he had to apologise to his wife and the public for a crime he never committed. Masculinity has gone to the dogs.

This one don Kolo ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by just4fun(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
SAMMIE OKPOSO is now the reigning topic for Jobless Bloggers.

He has sinned and acknowledged his mistake and has asked for Mercy. How many of you can do that ?

Please free the Man and allow him make peace with his GOD.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Buffalo2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
shocked we are all humans

Nobody is actually HOLY
Honestly. All these "Gospel" Artistes are just riding on Nigerians' religious inclination to rip them off. They know that once anything is attached to religion, Nigerians will fall for it so they hide under religion to perpetrate all manner. I have known ds Okposo guy looonng time ago buh pple won't just believe when you talk about his real person.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by sharone21(f): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm still not clear on something. Does he have any offspring?

Yeah

He has a daughter with Ibru's daughter as a young, hustling guy.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
sharone21:

Yeah

He has a daughter with Ibru's daughter as a young, hustling guy.

Oh, but none with his current wife, right?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Afonasa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
The cheating thing is something is that's so much complicated, and no matter ur personality,its almost like an every man weakness,most of us grew in a home when it secretly happened.may God grant them peace again

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Olotito77: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
He made a mistake and has apologised humbly.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by adelaja70(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
stagger:

You forgot to mention his on-again, off-again and on-again sizzling romance with Kate Henshaw. They were a huge item back in the day.
wow!!!!.. You are right. I thought they were going to marry back then.. Thank You.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Floreate: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ok.

Is he born again yet?
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Add best doker grin
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by CHARLOE(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Sammie Okposo The Wellu Wellu Crooner cool
He actually stole that song word 4 word, it was originally sang by Gordon's.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by izac82: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Only God knows how I dislike anyone using the name of God to shine and defraud people, while living the double life.
Very few Nigerians are true followers of Christ. The rest na their belly them dey find.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Majatechworks: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
blinking001:
The fact that he slept with another woman outside of his marriage does not necessarily mean he cheated on his wife. Men don't cheat. They only exercise options. Sammy Okposo was only exercising his options. He never cheated on his wife. Women are the only gender that cheats.
I find it really surprising that he had to apologise to his wife and the public for a crime he never committed. Masculinity has gone to the dogs.

If I know you,I 4 give you a big hug, the reality most ppl 4got is that from inception,woman was created for man's continuous existence, but bcause of feebles that keep promising things after eating concortions, men cannot stop having more than one wife except you want to be a bishop,ask the likes of onyakhilome.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Majatechworks: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fourwinds:

This one don Kolo ooooooo

You are among the many that won't speaking the truth,God can never drop you in hell bcause you have two or more wives tell me who He has castigated,the only sin here is promise and fail.
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by jeysynsound: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by ddeola: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Imagine say d gal no get belle and she no come out publicly?

E don tey. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by lebete3000: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Sammie Okposo The Wellu Wellu Crooner cool

Hin nack the towtow wellu-wellu you mean? grin
Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by Asour: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wasky101:
How can someone be famou/popular and not cheat, it's almost impossible.
Just like how can people make music and not smoke weed almost impossible

Keep going with the excuses....

How can someone (a Bank) literally have all your money and not take out of it as they please?

Oh wait, They don't.

Not every enticement should be yielded to.

And I am not mocking him. Even I fear for myself.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others by ArcToyin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
salbis:
Devil don reason dis guy matter oo. I pray he arise after this fall.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Thigh-revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.