Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,928 members, 7,946,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ (446 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3MDFU4QNY

I Need My Passwords and Want Timi Adigun to Leave Me Alone: Juliana ‘Toyo Baby’ Cries out

Actress Juliana Olayode has sparked reactions on social media after taking to her Instagram page to call out man of God, Timi Adigun.

The actress and Adigun have been at loggerheads over the years and in a new video she called on him to release passwords to her social media pages

Juliana equally narrated her horrible experience with Adigun when she approached him for the passwords.

The actress made it clear that she’s exhausted and doesn’t want anyone calling or texting her on the right steps to handle the matter

https://www.instagram.com/olayodejuliana/tv/CZJr-8WB4oB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ by andysmith123(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
how about you creat another one
Re: Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ by inoki247: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
lol you no fit create a new one nd report the old one....

Na account he hack now no b ur Kidney....
Re: Return My Instagram Passwords That You Hacked Timi Adigun - Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ by Folabifreeman(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
After taking over the social media account, pastor also took over the Toto cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If Bill Gate Hands You His Credit Card What Will You Get For Yourself / Checkout The Hawker That Got Scholarships To Study Law / Mr Ibu - “my First And Second Wife Left Me Because I Didn’t Have Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.