Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,208 members, 7,939,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video (70271 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by kunle75(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2022
celebritylife:
A Nigerian lady, Zainab Abdulrauf has expressed disappointment with guys over the manner they lose concentration by mere physical appearance.

The lady made a video of herself fuming after some guys who came to patronize her mother’s market got distracted by her backside.

According to her, they came to her mom’s shop to get a couple of things and it was going all fine, but just as she was about to get their order the guys started making advances at her because of her back side.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMivRxvilU

What is this one saying, gerararararara here mennnn
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by armadeo(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2022
I expected to see the backside sef. She selfishly didn't show us.

I'm sure it's all this small yansh dey shake gals.
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2022
I like big nyash I swear, that's y I relocated to south Africa.. plenty big nyash dey here nd with small hi.. next na lashing.. southy girls no dey waste time las las

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by jeysynsound: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by SoapQueen(f): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Mtcheww undecided
Dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey raise hand embarassed

Hahahaha
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by EASYGURU(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Time to chain you don dey reach. This your madness is getting too serious daily.

Gbaayi! I think say na only me don notice am. Chain am put for celestial make dem flog werey comot from em body

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by nextstep(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Eyaah... taking style to brag. wink

I was going to just scroll to the the comments, but I saw this beautiful dark skin. I say make I use data, play video because she fine sha. How I wish she showed us what was causing the distraction, so I could judge for myself grin grin

No wahala... enjoy your time young maiden. The day will come when nobody will be distracted by your bumbum.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who's this one?
Slide off..
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2022
MyExpression:

Oh...you're a lady?

And this is your opinion on the subject matter...wow! Just wow!!!
Stop stressing me out..
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by JOGICE(m): 2:42am On Jan 26, 2022
😅
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2022
celebritylife:
A Nigerian lady, Zainab Abdulrauf has expressed disappointment with guys over the manner they lose concentration by mere physical appearance.

The lady made a video of herself fuming after some guys who came to patronize her mother’s market got distracted by her backside.

According to her, they came to her mom’s shop to get a couple of things and it was going all fine, but just as she was about to get their order the guys started making advances at her because of her back side.

Watch video below:

So,, where's the nyansh naa??
This girl na lie you dey lie.
You wan catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by fof1: 3:41am On Jan 26, 2022
celebritylife:

Watch video below:

LOUD Lady Seeking Relevance for Vain. Why this advertisement, Pls?
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by ufotunang: 4:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Ok keep on doing shakara for guys..... when you get old now you will be the one begging men to marry you and take you for free without bride price
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 4:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Nor b we for c the big yanch before we comment so angry
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Bishopino: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most boys parading as men can't control their sexual urge around women which is very bad..
Stop harassing women Dem no dey hear..

Observe how the guy will open a thread on nairaland or any social media to bash the woman cos she refused his sexual calls..same boy is still gonna go behind sending women vulgar messages and sexualizing them...
So is now a sexual urge for someone to say : wassup baby girl... Haa ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2022
yorrobanza moosleem woman? Tueh!! I'm outta here abeg!
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by inspector44(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Make we see the bankside abeg e get why!!!!!
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by darediamond(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
celebritylife:

Watch video below:

Immaturity at it Peak!

Girls like this are the most easy to trick relationshipwise.

ObolanI girl with Entitlement Mentality!!
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by donhils: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Where's the nyash? You didn't show us let's confirm if it's actually big cos that's why I watched the video

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Rottymy: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by mukthar2000(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Were Is the big yansh?all this attention seekers girls selff
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Matthew2925(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2022
michael77777:
If only they will understand...

It's not easy for us to pretend like we didn't see anything...

*Fresh booty is life!*

Thread with caution Bro. Cause them fit carry you go the land of no return. I just try to stick to my girlfriend and anytime I go out and see big, big, things. I just tell my self my girlfriend is okay for me and look away.
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Phillip2see: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2022
This lady you area very stupid, making me waste my data thinking I will see the yansh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Cubeman: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Show us the yansh baby girl
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by snoopz: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
I can't just comment and condemn the guys without seeing the evidence of your yansh...
I must say I'm a lover of a well built and shaped ass, so let's see your barcadi video to assess
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Ten06(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Let her stop flaunting her yansh
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Bamzyriches451: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Nairaland mods needs to have sense for what they're pushing to front page this days
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by specialbobby(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2022
So where de nyansh
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by Shhhh01(f): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2022
celebritylife:

Watch video below:

Will u blame them? Men, yansh and boobs are five and six.
Re: Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video by mickyeddi(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Another attention seeking b!tch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Beautiful African Women / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.