Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,726 members, 7,951,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats (1345 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by donaldeke(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
The news of married Nigerian award-winning gospel singer Sammie Okposo and his sexual dealings with an America based lady hit the internet earlier today. The singer has taken to his social media to apologize to all concerned. 

In His apology, he wrote:

''Dear Friends,

I need to bring a very unfortunate incident to your attention as I am not proud of it but know that this is the right thing to do.

On my recent trip to the USA (Late 2021), I got intimately involved with a lady, knowing that this was not appropriate as a married man and a minister of the gospel. I am ashamed and regret my actions as it has caused a lot of pain to my dear wife, Ozioma, my family and I.

As I work in making peace with God, repenting and asking for His forgiveness, I am suspending myself from all ministry work until full restoration as this is what is proper and what I know I owe God and His people.

To my wife, Ozioma. I am sincerely sorry I put you through this shameful and embarrassing situation. I broke your trust and disappointed you. Your forgiveness of my moral failure and poor judgement is important to me. I pray I will eventually be able to build back the trust and confidence every single day for the rest of my life.

I want to take this moment and apologize to all Fathers and Mothers of the Faith and ministers of the Gospel for my behavior and moral failure. I won’t be here if not for your investment and belief in what God has called me to do. I sincerely apologize for this embarrassing situation.

To all that have been a part of my ministry, followed my ministry or know me personally, I am truly sorry for disappointing you. I regret any pain or disappointment that this news of my moral failure and poor judgement may cause you and I am truly sorry for disappointing you. I humbly ask that you continue to pray for me….

Sammie Okposo''

Kemi Olunloyo, a Nigerian veteran journalist during a live video hosted by Daddy Freeze mentioned that the said to-be baby mama (African Doll) has started receiving death threats. Kemi went on to question why the singer tried to make African Doll terminate the pregnancy.

https://www.reporterswall.com/sammie-okposos-to-be-baby-mama-gets-death-threats-after-the-singer-reportedly-threatens-her-not-to-have-the-baby/

Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by Iyaweh: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
This matter is just somehow
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have been hearing of Sammie okposu's infidelity and sexcapade way back in 2000's.The man just dey use gospel music cover face.He Is a confirmed serial cheats.
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by xeratek: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by alpharoyalty: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Deep
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by dontrulee: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
I have been hearing of Sammie okposu's infidelity and sexcapade way back in 2000's.The man just dey use gospel music cover face.He Is a confirmed serial cheats.
Pot calling kettle black.
Are you any better?
What he needs now is love and restoration and not condemnation. Pray for him
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by dontrulee: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sex, the fall of great men.
I thank myself that I learnt how to transcend the sexual energy to a higher form of energy. It has saved me from a lot of troubles.
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
dontrulee:

Pot calling kettle black.
Are you any better?
What he needs now is love and restoration and not condemnation. Pray for him
Yes O.I am.
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by dontrulee: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Yes O.I am.
Alright, if you say so
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by Agricmoney(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmm sha it’s not easy to always be on the lime light

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by Romanoff(f): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:

The only reason he confessed this infidelity is because the woman involved got pregnant and refused to abort.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
They are clowns abeg..who takes them serious.. cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by HopeNeverDies: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damnnn!! Bombshell!

Smh...
Re: Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats by luscioustrish(f): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why not womanize in peace?? Why form minister and still go about cheating on your wife? undecided

Werey lo poju ninu yin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man & Woman Ch0pping Themselves In Swimming Pool / A Dinner Date With Portable Or 50,000 Naira Cash? / Age Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.