Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East (49992 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by TolaniLuv: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2022
attarri:
black people eat every thing . so wrong

It’s not about black people! Media always make you feel bad for being black right. If you know what Chinese people eat, you’d be glad they are eating snakes. Chinese people eat frogs, bat, dogs, human brains, octopus and so on.
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by Haakeem(m): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2022
jaszplus12:

Funny I was rushing into the thread to congratulate him for showing us before and after pictures.... only to be disappointed!! And....misled!!
him they ment na.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by alexvic12: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Dudeeeeee grin grin grin
Where do you get these gifs from!

NwaNimo1:
Lala......Oya enjoy!

[img]https://c./cNfOtYivVqYAAAAd/snake-crawl.gif[/img]
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by HRMK: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2022
BIG PYTHON HUNTED?AND CAUGHT ALIVE?LIKE SERIOUSLY?WITHOUT A FIGHT?BIGGEST JOKE OF THE YEAR!!
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by RPG2020(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
How do you people eat snakes ? undecided How does that shit taste ? I don't care about the taste, all I know, if you eat snakes, I'm avoiding you for life! Period!

I can't even imagine myself kissing a girl that eats snakes!

See this one you dey kiss snake everyday you nor know

Ask your girlfriend cool

1 Like

Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
How do you people eat snakes ? undecided How does that shit taste ? I don't care about the taste, all I know, if you eat snakes, I'm avoiding you for life! Period!

I can't even imagine myself kissing a girl that eats snakes!

Yet you don't have a problem when they suck dick?
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by aribisala0(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

A large part of the North Eastern Region of Nigeria falls under the snake belt.
From Taraba through Gombe and parts of North Central states like Plateau, they have the largest concentration of wild snakes.

What is the "snake belt" . Who declared it as such? When? How?
Largest concentration of snakes? really? What is the source of this
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by MITCHELL96: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2022
RPG2020:

See this one you dey kiss snake everyday you nor know

Ask your girlfriend cool

grin grin grin
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by Omicron007: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:

What is the "snake belt" . Who declared it as such? When? How?
Largest concentration of snakes? really? What is the source of this

Research.
Read.
Travel.
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by merits(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

But on a serious note.
Why the girl dey look the guy like dat faa�

Bro na marriage certificate ooo,but the way I see am the girl just dey look the guy dey imagine for her mind say the kind of trouble wey she go give the guy at the end of the day.
Women are one day one trouble.

Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by tiyejoor: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
seems this nairaland people loves python!
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by ablejesus26(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
merits:

Bro na marriage certificate ooo,but the way I see am the girl just dey look the guy dey imagine for her mind say the kind of trouble wey she go give the guy at the end of the day.
Women are one day one trouble.

grin ;DTrue g but I would rather call em sweet trouble talking from 13yrs experience.��
Re: The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East by merits(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin ;DTrue g but I would rather call em sweet trouble talking from 13yrs experience.��

Hahahah.Lol.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Police Officer Urinates, Breaks Own Order (Photo) / Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.