Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,578 members, 7,921,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) (944 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
I woke up a few days ago checked my WhatsApp and I saw a shocking message and at first, I thought it was a joke and I thought my friend was joking because I was in disbelief, my friend just lost someone close to him, I mean real close and I dropped my phone and tears started rolling down my eyes.

I didn't know the person personally but my friend is involved so I am supposed to share his pain and I did, it hurt me so much because I can't imagine what he is going through, someone you were with the day before and the next min they are gone and the worse part is that they are gone forever and there is no coming back.

I broke down for some days and I could not do anything and even at work I could not function properly, I started getting myself when I noticed that my friend is handling it properly.

Till now I still feel bad and I am still shocked, this made me realize that this life is fragile and I wish people know this because if we did we would treat each other better and with respect.

What happened to my friend made me see life differently again and I realized that you need to love and cherish your loved ones and we should live life as if every day would be our last.

Love your parents and love your kids and love your husband and wife because when they leave this world there is no coming back, don't get angry at all, just scold them with one hand and love them with the other hand, may the Lord always give us reasons to laugh and be happy and not to cry, amen

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/life-is-truly-short-always-cherish-your.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Condolences

Most Important and Needful is for us all to Ensure we have Genuiely Surrendered our lives to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and that we are living for HIM and in obedience to HIS Word.

This Is what truly and really Matters. Because Death is not really a big deal, but our Eternal Destination is a Huge big deal.

Heaven and Hell are so Real, and No one should Joke with this fact.
Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Sekoni003(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yeah I agree. Life is fleeting and absolutely fragile. One minute, someone's here the next they are gone. Sometimes I'd be in my room and then I'd remember loved ones I've lost and ask myself if they're truly gone...
An uncle of mine I hold in high esteem recently lost his wife. They were soul mates. Over 40 years together. I could see the sheer grief and pain in his eyes. If only people realised how fragile life is, they'd learn to appreciate the things that matter. Anyways, everyone is gonna die, it's the sad reality of life. It's left to us as humans to live a life worthy enough to be remembered

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences

Most Important and Needful is for us all to Ensure we have Genuiely Surrendered our lives to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and that we are living for HIM and in obedience to HIS Word.

This Is what truly and really Matters. Because Death is not really a big deal, but our Eternal Destination is a Huge big deal.

Heaven and Hell are so Real, and No one should Joke with this fact.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sekoni003:
Yeah I agree. Life is fleeting and absolutely fragile. One minute, someone's here the next they are gone. Sometimes I'd be in my room and then I'd remember loved ones I've lost and ask myself if they're truly gone...
An uncle of mine I hold in high esteem recently lost his wife. They were soul mates. Over 40 years together. I could see the sheer grief and pain in his eyes. If only people realised how fragile life is, they'd learn to appreciate the things that matter. Anyways, everyone is gonna die, it's the sad reality of life. It's left to us as humans to live a life worthy enough to be. remembered

True talk
Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Clementoons: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2022
The truth must be spoken, it is only the life that has JESUS that will never lose. Geniune repentance and true fellowship with JESUS will brings a long lasting laughter here on earth and in eternity. Jesus is the way. Please ACCEPT THE TRUE SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR YOU AND LET GO OF THE PAST. IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS
Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Clementoons:
The truth must be spoken, it is only the life that has JESUS that will never lose. Geniune repentance and true fellowship with JESUS will brings a long lasting laughter here on earth and in eternity. Jesus is the way. Please ACCEPT THE TRUE SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR YOU AND LET GO OF THE PAST. IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS

Ok

1 Like

Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Family is very important

Re: Life Is Truly Short Always Cherish Your Loved Ones(photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
I saw a lady 2days ago she was fine and I saw her yesterday and she had pop on her leg and I remember this topic, life is truly fragile

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Explain Cryptocurrency To Your Nigeria Parents / Post Your New Year Picture / Our Bundle Of Joy (thank You Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.